Cuban Witch Laugh

Sunday, April 28, 2024 10:52 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Cuban Chicks tend to have a cackling laugh (like a witch). I asked a Cuban dancer about this, but she didn't give me an answer. She just laughed. Like a witch.

6 comments

I’m in Florida so I can say I’ve encountered a fair share of Cubanas (though plenty of “Cuban Strippers” here are actually Puerto Ricans). I’ve never noted a cackling witch laugh. IME it’s a bit opposite, they tend to be a bit reserved though that may be directly related to their ability or inability to speak English (and my Spanish is relatively good).
Brahma2k
16 days ago
@Brahma maybe you're just not funny.
ilbbaicnl
15 days ago
I didn't know Kamala Harris was Cuban. I guess you really do learn something new every day.
misterorange
15 days ago
Never heard it or never noticed. I do wonder why so many on here seem to think the Cuban girls here aren't Cuban's though. Maybe ya'll are in a different part of south Florida but I absolutely know the difference between a Puerto Rican and a Cuban and I encounter relatively few Puerto Rican's. I can think of probably less than 5 girls, including 2 of which who are bartenders, between the 5-10 clubs I visited in the last 3 months or so. A few other Colombian, Brazilian, Venezuelan, Honduran, etc, but not that many. Not saying 100% of the Latina strippers are of Cuban descent, but they far outnumber the others in my experience. Maybe I've got some sort of unconscious preference for the Cuban body types and don't notice the others, but I don't think so.
Dolfan
15 days ago
Based on my regrettably limited but altogether delightful experience with Cubans, if they did have a distinctive laugh I'm sure I'd get an instant hard-on if I heard it.
Manuellabore
13 days ago
She's actually half Puerto Rican: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8PW6vnLQQw
ilbbaicnl
13 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion