“My Supreme Court justices are a partisan institution full of hacks that will do

Sunday, April 28, 2024 5:04 PM
Title couldn’t say it all. “My Supreme Court justices are a partisan institution full of hacks that will do everything in their power to protect Donald Trump and make sure that a republican can be elected not just in the next election but in every election going forward.” ~ Donald J Trump ~ AKA Don the Con, Teflon Don, King of Debt, The Lyin’ king. ~ Racist, Rapist, Raging Narcissist, Con-man, Guilty and liable for Sexual Abuse and Defamation, Fraudster, Deadbeat, Thief, Ex-POTUS

15 comments

First... #bait Second... there's a Politics forum.
Call.Me.Ishmael
15 days ago
Ahhh The big scary orange man’s gonna get me……
Context22
15 days ago
Today's version of Grover Cleveland Alexander - Donals Trump.
skibum609
15 days ago
I’m no fan of the man (I fucking hate him for the threat to the nation that he is), but I’m not finding anywhere that claims he said that.
uniquename
15 days ago
I’m no fan of Trump but Biden’s Court lost all it’s credibility when he excluded 93% of the population for a DEI nominee
motorhead
15 days ago
#bait
PuddyTat69
15 days ago
@uniquename You wrote and I quote: “I’m not finding anywhere that claims he said that.“” You found it here. :D May not be the exact quote, but it is the undeniable fact. All contents should be considered a work of fiction. © 1993-2024 the ultimate strip club list :D
CJKent_band
15 days ago
#bait - your nuts are going to explode like a couple of cherry bombs and dick will fall off when Trump wins.
mogul1985
14 days ago
CJ Kent - I think the man is a threat to the future of this country, but I also live in a fact based world. What you have done is stated an opinion. Your opinion is one I agree with, but it’s not a fact. He's done enough stuff that’s documented fact without having to make shit up.
uniquename
14 days ago
As much as I hate Donald Trump, the fact Progressives will crap their pants if he wins is making me think I should send him some money.
skibum609
14 days ago
CJ just needs to admit he wants to swallow Trump’s orange mushroom
PuddyTat69
14 days ago
@skibum609: Nov 5, 2024 has the potential to surpass the 2010 mid-elections when Obama called it a "shellacking" or better put "an underwear changing event". As Kurt Russell said at the end of "John Carpenter's The Thing": Why don’t we just… wait here for a little while… see what happens? I've got some beer and popcorn ready to do.
mogul1985
13 days ago
What confuses is me is why people see Trump as a "threat". Sure, he was a dirt bag with his family/wives before he was POTUS, not a big secret. And the mean Tweets, oh my. I didn't like his spending at all. When he increased military spending other wasteful programs should have been cut. I never liked his Queen's style of communicating, not at all as it did more harm to him than good. He really expose the MSM and their undying support for anything Democrat good or bad. He was right on the MSM creating propaganda - fake news. We had tax reductions that benefited the lower/middle-classes (look up the IRS data for yourself, it's there). Low unemployment. Record high unemployment for minorities. ISIS was put down like a rabid racoon. AFG was being handled. The Abraham Accord was working for the first time in trying to bring some kind of cooperation to the ME. Iran was bankrupt. Inflation was under 2%. We had an energy surplus and low energy costs. He stopped Russia's NatGas pipeline to Europe. Another thing: he wanted to increase our Strategic Oil Reserves when a barrel of oil was dirt cheap and Congress denied it. Now our reserves are at their lowest level in ~40 years. He fought to build The Wall even with massive Congressional resistance ESPECCIALY when 10 years prior the Dems voted to secure and build a Wall; when Trump wanted to they said no. Polls show people had a better life under 4-years of Trump than the past 3+ years. People forget, Clinton paid $850K when he was POTUS to Paula Jones and it didn't matter, and he had a documented record of dirt bag behavior while Gov of Arkansas with State Troopers assisting. Many trips to Epstein's Island, and Epstein had a painting of Clinton in his NM Ranch in a blue dress, high heels and cum stains on it. Set aside his personal stuff and look at what he accomplished that made life better for American CITIZENS.
mogul1985
13 days ago
@Mogul You're defense of Trump, the political tard, are mediocre at best. He's fucking stupid, and a simpleton. Economics don't fluctuate in a four year vacuum (for either party). And for the record, your comparison of an $850K SETTLEMENT to a HUSH MONEY TRIAL is crap. The facts of the Clinton mistake were already known, versus attempting to hide payment. But I suppose your mind will equate both to, "paying off a ho is paying off a ho...." actually, I think we can both agree we all like to pay off ho's.
jaybud999
13 days ago
^ "Clinton mistake"? Seriously. Mistake? LIke, he also didn't have sex with Monica or make 20+ trips to Epstein's Pedo Island? And Epstein just happened to commit suicide in the SHU. BTW, I can't think of any stupid simpletons who can build Billion Dollar high-rises in Manhattan, have the vision to buy Mara-a-Logo 36 years ago on the cheap with a value exceeding $1B in 2024, build world class golf country clubs, start to bring peace between ME counties and provide tax rate cuts for lower/middle-class income earners, and really started to deal with Border Security that RINOs and Democrats said they wanted 15 years ago when Trump said he'd do it now they don't want it. BTW, if you believe the Stormy Daniels NDA (common) payoff was election interference, check a calendar. This will all get over-turned on Appeal if convicted. Oh, and I do hope Trump violates the gag order and the Judge puts him in the Tombs for a few days - priceless. Every time something like this happens, Trump's polling increases and voters know, especially Independents and those the courts have been unfair to, this is just a Kangaroo Court. Like today is worse and more dangerous the past 3.5 years than during Trump. When you live in the CNN/MSNBC echo chamber I get it why you think this way. BTW, how was it while you were with the Pro-Hamas Useful Idiots Convention at Columbia University? Looks like they really did have a pizza party. How was the smell? If Trump wins in November, who knows what will happen other than Biden won't be on the ballot, get in a room with CJKent and be sure to video and upload to Rumble your collective nuts exploding like cherry bombs and your dicks shooting off like bottle rocks. It'll be priceless.
mogul1985
12 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion