Pompano Gold Club
1820 NW 21st St Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Club closed

Saturday, April 27, 2024 5:43 PM
Thursday afternoon they were removing furniture and fixtures from the premises Too bad this club never really found its audience

21 comments

Sorry about the double post
twentyfive
16 days ago
re: "this club never really found its audience" That's a great way of putting it. I remember the Gold Club when it was on Hwy 1, closer to Ft Lauderdale (if I'm thinking of the same ownership). It was a fancy, evening gown kind of place, with some stunners here and there. But mostly I remember it featured pretentious GPS girls with high-priced VIPs. I always felt their audience would consist of SFL high-rollers who don't get out much, who are willing to pull out the stops for their occasional visits. Compared to Cheetah, Diamond Dolls, and more recently Booby Trap, GC was not a go-to for frequent, value-minded PLs like moi.
Rod8432
16 days ago
That was Solid Gold they moved to Pompano as well but they’re still open they don’t have much of a dayshift but they seem to be doing ok just doesn’t get going til after 10 PM evenings
twentyfive
16 days ago
I don't know what it is but Solid Gold and Gold Club I've never, ever seen busy. Every other club just dominates business.
Nixur68
15 days ago
I don't understand why Pompano Gold Club used that name when Solid Gold was already in Pompano. Probably confused some customers.
Meshuggah
14 days ago
As 25 said, my experience with Solid Gold is similar. Dead till 10, but generally okay after. The girls aren't my type, so I rarely go though. But Gold Club and Solid Gold are often confused for each other. They're quite different, but both have Gold in the name, both are large buildings a bit off the main streets, and both generally dead till after 10pm. It'll be interesting to see what happens to that building, if someone tries again or if it goes back to being light industrial.
Dolfan
14 days ago
As far as the name goes, I'm pretty sure the owners had other locations with that name and thought it would be an asset.
Dolfan
14 days ago
I believe Gold Club used that name as a licensing agreement, Solid Gold moved from Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale as part of some sort of deal with the city of Fort Lauderdale involving a real estate swap in return for an settlement agreement involving litigation over a disputed land use permit.
twentyfive
14 days ago
@Dolfan Solid Gold was definitely the brand he wanted to carry with him. When Solid Gold closed, Pure Platinum became Solid Gold at Pure Platinum. After that closed, he chose Solid Gold for the new club.
gammanu95
14 days ago
Does he not like my comment or not like me commenting on his thread? Trick question, I don't give a fuck.
gammanu95
13 days ago
^ I downvote every post you make just to remind you that I don’t like you, you are a liar, a bigot, a misogynist, and a genuine scumbag, always trying to pick a flame war on other peoples threads, you much are too stupid for anyone to take seriously, and my down vote is just a reminder, I wouldn’t bother to put you on ignore despite your previous claims, who cares what a stupid irrelevant bigot like you says anyway.
twentyfive
13 days ago
LoL! Hating me is all he has in life. No friends, no family, no hobbies. Just hating GammaNu all day long and hovering over TUSCL to attack any post I make. Way to enjoy retirement and live your best life. You just told everyone exactly how awful and worthleas you are.
gammanu95
13 days ago
^ yet you feel the need to attack me on every single post I make, I’d wonder who really has no life, and for a guy who claims to be managing a busy medical practice, you seem to have more free time to comment than anyone I know of who is managing a successful business. I get it it’s your imaginary South American wife’s business and you’re really managing an imaginary medical practice.
twentyfive
13 days ago
Ah, the impotent downvote. The perfect metaphor for your sum zero life.
gammanu95
13 days ago
^ and you still commented as impotent as you say it is, what a pathetic waste of oxygen you are. LOL
twentyfive
13 days ago
You need to take a long, hard, critical look in the mirror, buddy. You are the problem.
gammanu95
13 days ago
^ Advice from you, god does have a sense of humor LOL
twentyfive
13 days ago
Small "g" in God but all up in arms about the treatment of Jews. You only trot out your Jewish heritage when it suits your victim mentality,. Pathetic. A failure at being Jewish, just like you fail at everything else.
gammanu95
11 days ago
^ LOL I’d point out all of your problems but why should I bother, you’re too stupid, too bigoted, and I have much better uses for my time.
twentyfive
11 days ago
Jesus you two. Can't we all just get along and talk about strippers and strip clubs? There's important conversations going on about why some skinny girls feel soft and whey some fat girls feel firm. Focus.
Dolfan
10 days ago
Maybe this change will improve SoFlo clubs.
Nixur68
8 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion