PROTECT YOUR WALLETS-EUROPEAN GIRLS

Saturday, April 27, 2024 2:43 PM
pickpockets. usually one would think of fagin's disciples wearing hoodies, whether during the past and even present times. now there's a breed that's slowly evolving-the european cutie. they're real slick ones. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZlOP7-NklIE?feature=share

5 comments

That is typical of pickpocket crews in Europe. They jump on train at the last minute, get a couple of things and jump back off. You think you have things safe in a backpack or purse, but they just cut them open with a razor knife, grab and dash.
goldmongerATL
16 days ago
Get a passport pouch that hangs around your neck with the cut resistant strap. Money, passport card, credit card, and hotel key fit comfortably. Phone is a little tight but it is safe. Wear it inside your shirt if you want added security. I have never had an issue using my passport card as ID. It is has been accepted for my VAT refunds in the EU.
K
16 days ago
Keep your head on a swivel and don't let anyone get too close. Square up to them and greet them so they know you see them.
PuddyTat69
16 days ago
I've generally had good times with European strippers. Except the ones who think they should just pelvic thrust their junk in your face for a whole song.
ilbbaicnl
15 days ago
never keep cash in your wallet and use a thick rubber band around the wallet it will make it nearly impossible to slide out of your pocket without your notice
twentyfive
15 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion