Shadowcat Update Part II

Saturday, April 27, 2024 1:53 PM
Thanks for the notes and questions about Shadowcat. He's now at a rehab facility (pasties for those curious) He's feeling better and will probably be there another week or so. I read the replies to the first post to him and he enjoyed them. Hopefully he will continue to progress at a good rate and be able to get home soon.

16 comments

Get well Shadowcat you’re an inspiration for us all.
twentyfive
17 days ago
P. S. Bubba thanks for keeping us updated.
twentyfive
17 days ago
Thanks for the update. Hopefully his recovery continues well.
Huntsman
17 days ago
Thanks for the updates and hoping for a speedy recovery.
whodey
17 days ago
Get well soon, shadowcat. Hope to see you when I make it to the A.
PuddyTat69
17 days ago
Thanks again, Bubba. Really appreciate the updates, and hope the Shadow gets back to the club and into real VIPs again soon. We all (the Girls, PLs, and even Club Management) miss him!
Rod8432
17 days ago
hang in there, cat.
Jascoi
17 days ago
Lay that pipe bro!
misterorange
17 days ago
I've met Shadow a few times and he's always been funny and a great person to hang with! Hope you are enjoying time to relax and get some much needed rest. The club will always be there when you're ready to have fun!
trapdoor
17 days ago
Thanks for the update, Bubba. Hope Shadow is back in action soon.
snowtime
17 days ago
Well wishes to the legendary Shadow. He's an institution on this site.
PrimetimeSchein
17 days ago
"He's an institution on this site." And we prefer he remain a shadow. Not a sight on this institution.
YahooSerious
17 days ago
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Shadowcat!!! Hopefully we won't be hearing about any "2AM'er" at the rehab facility, since it's a pastie facility! :)
ClubFan81077
16 days ago
Best wishes to the godfather of us all.
Dolfan
16 days ago
That's great news. We should all send him singles to tip the nurses and therapists with.
gammanu95
15 days ago
Send my best. Missing the don.
5footguy
15 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion