Orlando SC Scene

Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:15 AM
Going to Orlando for work next week and was wondering if there are any clubs around the area worth visiting? I’m okay driving a few extra miles. The reviews here do not give any hint on anything out of ordinary. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

12 comments

Orlando is pretty tame. Probably the closest fun clubs are in Tampa.
boomer79
19 days ago
Not in Orlando, at all. Somehow, Lido in Daytona is in the top 10. Only an hour east on I4, and easier than going to Tampa.
gammanu95
19 days ago
Lido's in Cocoa, not Daytona.
JC2003
19 days ago
Cocoa Beach is an hour or less on the Bee line.
skibum609
19 days ago
There's a least contact at Dancer's Royale and Rachels North.
Muddy
19 days ago
Orland is pretty sucky. Drive to Cocoa in about an hour. Or longer / harder drive to Tampa.
mjx01
17 days ago
Go to Tampa - WAY WAY WAY better than cocoa beach. Also if u are nearer to the MCO airport / I-drive / parks - Tampa might be equal driving distance or tiny bit more, but WAY WAY WAY better. Y? cocoa has 3 clubs - none of them are nude. tampa has MANY ROADS that have 3 clubs just on that single road :)
stainglass
17 days ago
Bad advice from a few posters. Hard drive to Tampa? Center of Downtown Orlando to 2001 or Mons Venus is 1 hour 15 minutes drive(non traffic time) via I-4 which cuts right through the middle of Orlando as well as the middle of Tampa. That drive of a single interstate virtually the entire way gets you to 2001, Mons, Scores, Scarlett’s, all are right off I-4. Gold Club, Deja Vu, Penthouse Club super close too. there’s probably about 7 or 8 I didn’t list around the interstate. Most will be high mileage full contact with the potential for more - many to choose from. Sending him on a 55 minute drive to Cocoa Beach instead of an added 20 mins to the SC high mileage smorgasbord in Tampa, seriously?
Brahma2k
17 days ago
I like Cocoa. In between clubs, walk the beach, which is a long way from Tampa.
ArtCollege
16 days ago
@artCollege, the area will be to each their own liking. I do like Cocoa Beach and the Cape area. But the beaches of Tampa are numerous and generally rank among the best from travel rankings. There won’t be walking distance beaches from the Tampa SC area near the interstate but close (the long CC Causeway beach starting at Whiskey Joes is about 10 mins). And between the Tampa SC “cluster” to the most prime beaches, Clearwater, will be another group of solid SC to choose from (Pinellas county). The OP will need to choose what’s best for his own situation but Tampa area is the x10 better choice if SC visiting for high mileage is key.
Brahma2k
16 days ago
There is no non-traffic time on I-4, and it never takes less than two hours. That is at least four hours round trip just to get into Tampa. You only get full nude with no alcohol. Most places are too heavily monitored and offer little more than moderate mileage. If you want to drive through Tampa to Clearwater, where the real fun is, you are looking at an additional 40 minutes each way in traffic. No, if you are staying in Orlando, Tampa is not a reasonable option. Cocoa is the better choice.
gammanu95
13 days ago
Thank you everyone for all the comments. Just a quick update on my 2 day Orlando trip. Day 1 - I had to drive towards Jacksonville area so I decided to stop at Wackos and Sinsation’s. I’ll be posting reviews in a few days but let’s say it was a hit! Day 2 - I decided to make a drive to OZ clearwater which was a little over about two and a half hours. Needless to say the traffic was horrible. But it was well worth it. Got the job done and for very cheap (more in the review) But I would say if you are okay driving at least two and a half hours, OZ during the daytime was a hit!
pgpatole
10 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion