Solutions

Friday, March 15, 2024 2:11 PM
Why is there a link to a Bible website (‘solutions’) under the help center? Is founder trying to save our souls?

21 comments

Interesting. Doesn't effect my use of this site not one little bit. Its his/her (we really don't know Founder's birth sex) site.
mogul1985
2 months ago
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" could also be applied to getting some good mileage 😂
PAWG_Patrol
2 months ago
Either he figured with all of the sins we commit in the clubs it wouldn't hurt for us to seek absolution or he figured we would all enjoy reading Genesis 19 about the wild times in Sodom and Gamorah. Either way , it is there because Founder wants it to be and as we all know his word is the word of God around here.
whodey
2 months ago
^HAHAHAH Most excellent. If God wanted sexual relations between humans to be wrong only under certain circumstances, s/he'd make our naughty bits work like a rabbit's. Only God could create The Best Amusement Park right on-top-of a sewage treatment plant.
mogul1985
2 months ago
@founder, good one, this made me LOL That's just a taste of founder's snarky sense of humor.
twentyfive
2 months ago
Mary Magdalene did give Jesus an oil rubdown. Judas gave them shit about it. Unlike other prudes, like Abbott and DeSantis, Judas had the courtesy to go hang himself.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Reminds me of those hotel / motel setups that actually keep a copy of the bible within the nightstands next to the beds. If I recall correctly, the intention was to stop whoever it was from killing themselves (apparently some folks get a room first, and this is somehow enough of a thing that they started putting bibles in the room to see if it would help any).
StripclubRando
2 months ago
I thought ask and you shall receive was founder's way of saying he'll take your suggestions to heart, or to generate discussion here.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
in case the good reverend need to quickly switch to viewing a different site ;)
mjx01
2 months ago
Because God has made his will clear, and we ought to direct ourselves back to it. Obviously. This is not to suggest I am perfect in any manner whatsoever. I am on this website; I clearly, like you all, am not perfect.
anonroy
2 months ago
That sou ds like the work of brother foghorn
shailynn
2 months ago
What anonroy said 👍
founder
2 months ago
When one goes to the MGM BET website or any gambling site, they always post the 800 number for a gambling addiction. Basically the same?
motorhead
2 months ago
Have your cake and eat it too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEKI_0tY9LU
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
We are all sinners. I know I am - I mainly violate the whole “Thou shall not covet thy neighbor’s wife (or any other sexy woman)” commandment. I don’t stress about it much, but there’s nothing wrong with thinking about the wisdom and guidance of the Bible.
Studme53
2 months ago
I suppose you can believe in god and be a monger.
dickdecker
2 months ago
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Studme53
2 months ago
“I suppose you can believe in god and be a monger.” — Both my ATF and I were Catholic. Seems odd, but we used to talk about staying late at the club then getting up early Sunday for Mass. I guess I eventually saw the hypocrisy in it and stopped going….to church, that is.
motorhead
2 months ago
If someone thinks the mere existence of strip clubs is high on God's list of concerns about this evil world, their God is Satan. Being a PL tends to be ethically complicated. Many (perhaps more than average) sex workers have serious mental health issues. Tricky to not make their issues worse, since such issues tend to make people abusive to others as well as themselves. But, highly dubious it will help them to just take away the option to do sex work. So, no good reason for us to just endure the blue balls.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Being Christian doesn't matter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smKrmXxxWQ4
shadowcat
2 months ago
Oops. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-m4QOtv-rQ&t=35s
shadowcat
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion