GUTFELD! Trump at the Black Conservatives Federation

Thursday, February 29, 2024 8:46 PM
This is 8 minutes long, the first 4 mins or so is priceless. The audience had a BLAST! You don't need to be "politically correct" all the time. Gutfeld is my new Zen Master since Craig Ferguson left CBS 10 years ago. [view link]

3 comments

Somehow Gutfeld has gotten a get-out-of-jail-free card. Most people would be taken off the air for various things that he has said, yet he continues to be accepted. To be clear....I'm a Gutfeld fan....just surprised he hasn't been required to scale back his comments.
funonthaside
3 months ago
Or maybe subconsciously I'm drawn to his show to marvel over Timpf's legs and heels. She's a bit too scrawny for my typical liking, but there's just something about her.
funonthaside
3 months ago
I use to record and watch Red Eye - episodes are on YouTube. The 3 shows - Red Eye, Gutfeld and Gutfeld! are similar, they just keep being refined. I guess he can push the limits as this is cable, not broadcast TV, as the FCC rules are different - not sure why aside from you subscribe to cable/satellite v. over-the-air is free, and Fox News is not over-the-air.
mogul1985
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion