Try S&M? Even if you don't want to?

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 12:18 AM
Have you tried S&M even though never really wanted to? I'm asking because I recently discovered a girl who looks just like my fantasy. Except her thing is domination. Her X feed includes various photos and videos of her spitting on guys, stepping on them, among other abuse. These are things I have no desire for. There are a number where her feet are the focus. Those I might get into. So the question. Have you ever tried a dom just to experience what this particular woman is into? Give me the benefit of the doubt here and assume she's uber hot (yes, she is) and just my type in seemingly every way except for the dom thing. Is the possibility of a little humiliation worth the risk? It's a real question.

16 comments

Mmmm, overall, my answer is no. Spitting on my dick is OK, actually--it's desirable. But it sounds like this girl is way beyond that.
doctorevil
3 months ago
I don't care how hot she is, or how good she is at other things, getting beaten up by a woman doesn't turn me on. I'm more on the dominant side of S&M, but don't desire to beat the shit out of a woman for sexual pleasure.
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
give her a shot. who knows... you might fall in love. or maybe it'll just be a one and done.
Jascoi
3 months ago
i wouldn't. you should though and make sure you report back
PoundKing
3 months ago
If you are not into that sort of thing, you won't enjoy it. If you are not yet sure whether or not you'll like it, then a responsible domme will respect your desire to go slow. If she doesn't ask you for safe words and limits *first*, then you know she's an abuser, not a domme. Same goes for male doms. Generally speaking, I suggest not going the BDSM route until you've experienced vanilla sex a few times. And talked about the aforementioned safe words and limits are fair bit. Then find maybe one thing to experiment with. Something that doesn't prevent you from getting up and leaving if it turns out she's not a responsible domme. If she *is* a responsible, safety oriented domme/dominatrix, she will readily agree to all that *and* follow through. If she's an abuser, she will not.
georgmicrodong
3 months ago
I just hate it when they ask me to smack their asses HARDER.
shadowcat
3 months ago
Shadow me think you no tell truth
elmer
3 months ago
She could be the single hottest woman on earth, and I would still say fuck no. I also agree with Shadow. I find anything remotely violent combined with sex to be appalling....for me anyway.
skibum609
3 months ago
your odds of winning a 100 grand from playing a scratch off will be considerably way higher than getting one of these S&M girls that look like 9's to get you off. paying a girl to spit on you, kick you on the 'nads or lord knows whatever else on such a girl's menu, is just way beyond fucking insane. also i;m not into inflicting any type of damage on any girl. fucking vile man. i don't even like seeing scratches, bruises or any other marks. lots of girls are into this though. whenever i meet any of them i sometimes wonder why. even mick jagger on starfucker asked jimmy page why.
rattdog
3 months ago
@Sgrayeff I will play along and comment your discussion, and answer your question. Q: Try S&M? Even If You Don't Want To? Have you tried S&M even though never really wanted to? A: You don’t have to try or do anything you don’t want to. Q: Have you ever tried a dom just to experience what this particular woman is into? A: NO, I am into what I am into and will look for it until I get it as close as the way I want it. Q: Is the possibility of a little humiliation worth the risk? A: Yes, in this life anything is possible, but in this case not for me. If, as you said, and I quote you; “she's uber hot (yes, she is) and just my type in seemingly every way except for the dom thing” Most people into BDSM fall in one or more of the following categories; Bondage/Discipline, Dominance/Submission, and Sadism/Masochism. And many do fall between more than one; and some identify themselves as Switch. A switch is someone who demonstrates both characteristics and is comfortable with both submissive and dominant roles. If she is on it for business reasons, she can be paid to play any of the roles or not BDSM role at all. Since you want to be a costumer in the pay-for sex adult industry, you should ask her if she would accept to just have a Vanilla encounter. I am sure if you pay her accordingly she will accept to act/perform for you and you can be the director in charge of the “project/movie”. You have nothing to lose by asking her, because technically you are paying her for her time, companionship and/or entertainment and it is a business transaction between two consenting adults—one paying customer and another person providing their time in exchange for money. Anything else that may or may not occur (sex, love, play adult games) is a matter of personal choice and personal preference between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. Payment is for her time spent only, and she is considered an independent contractor. Remember “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” ~ Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface (1983) With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most heterosexual men will have a good time with a professional in the adult industry as long as they anre able to communicate and negotiate in a respectful, professional manner. If you have the money and can afford it mentally, emotionally, physically then do it and enjoy it. Let’s be careful out there and listen to your gut feelings, spider 🕷️ sense. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
3 months ago
Enough with the Scarface comments. The movie sucked and to make it even worse, it's a remake, not original in the least. The original Scarface, with Paul Muni, is a real movie. By the way what kind of fucking stupid accent is Al Pacino using? It sure as fuck isn't the way any Cuban has spoken English in history.
skibum609
3 months ago
Is she like Nurse Diesel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1jtxkgEdQ
jackslash
3 months ago
@skybum609 I will play along and comment on your comment. Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader. People should decide whether something written or said makes sense by its content, not by the person who writes or says it, regardless when or where it was said or the letters after his or her name, title or position in society, age, nationality etc. To answer your question: Q: By the way what kind of fucking stupid accent is Al Pacino using? A: Al Pacino was, unsuccessfully, trying to use a Cuban immigrant accent I will leave you with another quote: So ridiculous, @twentyfive must work on his Anger Management Problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend. Chill @twentyfive Chill! ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg ~ Born: 3rd Januaryk 2003 , Sweden ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist ~ Author of some of the most liked tweets in history. :D
CJKent_band
3 months ago
So from minor personal experience… A girl wanted to tie me up, like really tie me up to the bed and have her way with me. Not good for me, I became anxious and upset, obviously I found out that day that I do not like to be restrained. I’ve tied up a few women before (to the bed) and almost all of them not only liked it but loved it, I’ve found during sex more women want the man to take the lead then her, but that’s just my experience. For the record I have never tied up a stripper, only civilians.
shailynn
3 months ago
^ Exactly. Most women prefer to be led, restrained, told what to do.
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
Not my cup of tea, would not do for any amount of hotness. A while back I used to get erotic massage from a girl whose main gig was being a dominatrix. She was sweet and would blur the lines past the usual handy once I was a regular… kissing, fiv, tit fucking, etc. she told me I was not to tell ANYONE that she did that. I like the look that a lot of dom girls have: big tits, pale skin, black hair, bangs, etc general punk rock or goth look. And I liked messing around and getting extras with the girl that everybody else just got abuse from. But I just have no desire to get spanked or humiliated or any of that shit. It seems pretty weird to me to do that stuff, but I have a friend who loves it. Says the only time he can relax is when he is asleep or getting tied up plus much worse. Different strokes and all, but fuck that some woman spitting on me.
drewcareypnw
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion