The schedule lists "Tiny." And you think ...

Monday, January 15, 2024 1:47 AM
What do you think when the club's schedule shows a name you haven't seen before: Tiny. Will she be small? Or will she be large? What crosses your mind first?

10 comments

Dump truck
Context22
4 months ago
more than likely large. maybe a 300 pounder?
Jascoi
4 months ago
Large, just like any guy that is nicknamed slim.
whodey
4 months ago
I've never seen a large stripper named Tiny despite seeing quite a few with that name. I've seen a few actual midgets named Tiny or at things like Tiny Tina or something. Usually it's just a Petite girl, I picture a sub five foot and under hundred pound chick. Often they're very young or at least look that, and often are playing into that.
Dolfan
4 months ago
Not Sure About "Tiny" Of A Name, But I Have Posted Lots Of Cool Name Ideas For Dancers In The Verified Members Area Dancers Names Topic & In The VIP Members Area Stage Names/Dancer Names Topic ✔️
stripperlover777
4 months ago
Thar she blows!
yankeez4lif
4 months ago
The strippers I've met named Tiny were in fact petite. Let us know what you find.
wallanon
4 months ago
I would hope to see a dwarf or midget. truth in advertising, right?
gammanu95
4 months ago
Either a midget or a land whale. Nothing in between.
PuddyTat69
4 months ago
https://2001live.com/profile/tiny1219 That’s the SC 2001 (in Tampa) website link to one of their dancers named Tiny. There is a pic, she’s short and petite except her big bolt ons. Her bio: Height"4-11" buildFit cup SizeD EthnicityPacific Islander Hair ColorDark Brown Hair LengthShoulder Eye ColorBrown
Brahma2k
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion