Clubs in the "deep south"

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 1:44 AM
What are they like? I've never been to any clubs in places like AL,MS, and LA. Has anyone been to a couple of places in that general region? I'm wondering if someone can share some opinions. I'm kinda more curious about Louisiana as I've heard the dances are 40 or 3 for 100, and it isn't as white as Oregon which annoys me about this area. I don't fucking like ultra white clubs much though I otherwise love living in white areas lmfao. Also idk if these are deep south, but I am also curious about TN, GA, SC, NC? I feel like often times you can generalize about clubs in a region. For example with Oregon- almost all the clubs require girls to commit to a schedule, it's incredibly western euro white here, a ton of girls have an alt look, and dances are generally higher priced than other areas.

23 comments

I'd also add LA might be an ok place to start a regular w2 career for me. But really I could go use my degree anywhere after I graduate.
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
I thought the clubs in Baton Rouge were underrated, but that was pre-COVID. New Orleans used to be great for clubs, but in more recent years I thought it was mostly hype. I think Mississippi in general is a pass. I've only done the Nashville and Memphis clubs in Tennessee. The girls seemed to like the Nashville clubs but they weren't really my speed. Memphis I throw in with MS as places to avoid. The only Alabama clubs I've seen that I like are around Huntsville. There's enough money there for the clubs to stock up on decent talent. There's plenty of others here who can speak to Georgia and the Carolinas.
wallanon
4 months ago
"I've never been to any clubs in places like AL,MS, and LA" These are 3 states that most of America doesn't even want to go to in the first place.
shailynn
4 months ago
With the exception of Atlanta and excluding Florida south of the pan handle the clubs are basically high priced and low mileage.
shadowcat
4 months ago
I've been to clubs in AL and LA. I managed to have fun but wasn't looking for extras either. One club I went to in LA, Scuttlebutts, was on the MS border. I went to a club on Bourbon Street but I had a bit of an advantage in that I partied with the bartender and his stripper girlfriend the night before after meeting them both on Bourbon Street. My date and I got our drinks comped and the manager even paid for a couple of dances for me. In AL I went to a club in Birmingham and Mobile. I had fun in both but it could have been the situation I was in. Again, just out for fun and not looking for extras.
mike710
4 months ago
Given your propensity to dislike men in general, I would warn against making LA your new home base, for the sake of the men who would get your wrath, as I can't imagine you would very well handle the douche men in LA. Also, the cost of living and quality of life are ridiculous in LA.
funonthaside
4 months ago
Louisiana is supposed to laissez-faire and New Orleans the City that Care Forgot, but they have intentionally gutted their night life. It's ridiculous. New Orleans and Baton Rouge are not and never should be Disney World or for families. Single guys and swingers need a road trip destination east of Vegas and Cali, too.
gammanu95
4 months ago
I mean Louisiana by LA my bad. That is a cheap ass place to live and dances cost a lot. Heard it was low mileage. Piqued my interest. Interesting what you say gammanu. So are clubs in NOLA and BR less busy these days? I don't wanna live in those cities, but if i lived in that part of the country I wouldn't mind driving there if it isn't that far.
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
I just want some area where it is easy to be in and out of the club with little to no schedule or advanced notice. Oregon is one of the worst places for that. Plus I like clubs now that you don't need to strictly sell dances and private rooms to make most of your money. I'm old and lazy, and want my fat ass to make me money quite literally. I like those that throw money or tip me 20s etc. 🤣🤣🤣
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
I don’t know about these days (post COVID world) but it seems like the two places where strippers seemed to make the most money without blowing 8 guys a night was NYC and Vegas. I’ve banged enough strippers in my time and none of them would ever lie to me so I’ll trust what they’ve told me over the years.
shailynn
4 months ago
You know Blah I actually just hit a lot of those places. But I don't know what to say from a dancers POV other than some of those places are nice digs. The Furnace in Birmingham, Larry Flynts in Shreveport was one of the nicest Larry Flynts I've been to. I haven't done Baton Rouge or Lafayette yet, I want to one day but Michaels in Lafayette looks real nice. New Orleans very tourist trappy for the customer idk if you like those joints. There ain't a whole lotta clubs in Mississpi maybe two or three only in the whole state. The only one that looked decent was Babe's in Jackson. I actually went there but they tried to charge me day time cover when the lot was empty I said fuck that. Mobile has black club in the hood and a mixed club called diamonds and lace I went it was alright kinda small though. As described Birmingham has a couple clubs not in the hood Furnace and Sammy's. Both low mileage. The other clubs are in the hood. Huntsville I guess is a decent option for customers I hit up the Scores and both Pony club there. Overall some of those southern cities are gonna be a lot more rough than Portland so I would be just careful. I feel like southerners are always dick measuring on who is the REAL south is.
Muddy
4 months ago
I would probably recommend blah the Florida panhandle. From Pensacola to Panama city. Redneck Riviera. All that stuff in there. You would LOVE it. Touching is very limited in most places and dance prices are sky high like $50, $60 bucks. And your on the beach. Sounds like stripper paradise to me. (for us though...Good Lord) And TN very limited. Memphis wasn't that great and eastern TN, Knoxville, Chatanooga, Johnson City one way contact is the norm. I haven't done Nashville (is that really the deep south though?) There's a place called Silhouettes in Chattanooga that sounded like it was higher mileage just the girls there were not in the greatest shape.
Muddy
4 months ago
I think Muddy nailed Tennessee. Nashville may be the worst city of all for Strip Clubs. South Carolina used to be a great state but has really fallen off, with the exception of Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach is very seasonal as it is a golfers Mecca, and lots of travelling talent. North Carolina is a non extras state for the most part, but does have some clubs near Raleigh and Charlotte where a dancer can probably make decent money.
RTP
4 months ago
I believe blahblahblah23 has done a short tour of the Florida Panhandle in the past.
rockie
4 months ago
SC, except for Myrtle is not much for strip clubs. They exist, but it's mostly air dances and I can't imagine the girls make much. Myrtle is different. During golf season and bike week, the place is packed. The clubs in Atlantic Beach (a part of the greater Myrtle Beach area) are mostly African-American girls and the town is notoriously lax with the clubs. The clubs elsewhere in Myrtle are a little more regulated, but still busy and a lot goes on there. YMMV. NC is two worlds. Charlotte and Ralegh are very different from the rest of the state. My mongering in Charlotte has been sporatic at best, so I won't comment on what that city is like. Raleigh is a regular tour stop. According to a couple of ATFs in the area, good money can be made by hard workers. Lazy girls don't do all that well, but they don't do well anywhere. As to the clubs in area, all have their ups and downs. Right now, Rick's seems a little down. Capital Cabaret seems to be taking seriously the new compatition that will open soon on the other side of the airport. The competition will have better street acces and of course newer facilities. My most recent ATF from Raleigh liked doing OTC with me because I paid everything to her. She thought the club's take in house fees and the split was too large for her taste. Again, YMMV on that issue. I did spend a good amount of time and $ ITC before she and I went OTC. HTH LV
LVclubber
4 months ago
@blahblahblah23 I will play along and comment on your discussion: Q: Clubs in the "deep south" What are they like? A: They are what they are and do want they want because those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter. For example: “George Hanson: [holding up a business card] The governor of Louisiana gave me this. Madame Tinkertoy's House of Blue Lights, corner of Bourbon and Toulouse, New Orleans, Louisiana. Now, this is supposed to be the finest whorehouse in the south. These ain't no pork chops! These are U.S. PRIME!” ~ George Hanson (Jack Nicholson) ~ Movie: Easy Rider (1969) @blahblahblah23 You also wrote and I quote: “I just want some area where it is easy to be in and out of the club with little to no schedule or advanced notice” You can be in and out of the club with little to no schedule or advanced notice if you own it or are married to the owner. I you go really South, as south of the border, you can marry a millionaire and be set for life if you want. Or you can work at the Happiest Place on Earth, Tijuana’s Hong Kong Gentlemen Club. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SzOUvB1WSg&pp=ygUpa3J1c3R5IHRoZSBjbG93biBoYXBwaWVzdCBwbGFjZSBvbiBlYXJ0aCA%3D You just have to adjust your expectations accordingly; prepare for the worst and hope for the best. :D
CJKent_band
4 months ago
So I once tried Sammy's Pensacola and the vibe was very weird plus it was hella slow. The dances were high priced, but men only bought them during the 2 for 1s which happened once or twice an hour, which annoys me cuz you gotta time the hustle to when those 2 for 1s happen. I can't be effed to do all that. Also Sammy's in Pensacola robs 60% of the room sales from girls BEFORE expected tips and the Sammy's in Fort Walton Beach robs girls of 70% of room sales BEFORE expected tipping. Club 10 stole 50% and then wants extra 10% tip on top of that but they didn't have this retarded 2 for 1 shit. The clubs there seemed slow af to me, but idfk if they get busy sometimes or not. Seemed slow all the time I thought. From what I've seen clubs outside of the Shreveport Hustler's and I think the same place in NOLA ... seems like Louisiana girls at least keep more than half their private room sale money even accounting for any expected tips. I could be wrong though? And yes, I'm lazy. No, the part about lazy girls not making money anywhere is false. If I have to work and hustle I prefer the type of clientele I had in downtown Minneapolis. They seemed cultured, weren't mentally retarded to talk to, and I didn't have to kiss anyone's ass to make good money there. Most clubs don't have customers or a local culture that doesn't piss me off (i'm looking at you faggot ass Portland). In the case I don't care to converse with the morons and I consider them beneath my level, I just wanna go on stage and have people literally throw money at my fat ass, and then the guys that wanna buy dances just cuz ur cute, not cuz we talked for ages and I kiss ass which isn't my style at all. Anyway I also am only interested in clubs with no real scheduling whatsoever. I have no interest in being reliable for the clubs, only for a w2.
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
I might be interested in Vegas, but it sounds overwhelming just cuz there would be so many fucking people lmfao. Same time I sometimes like that, but sometimes I don't. idk idk. Manhattan sounds good too, but jesus fucking christ rent is what $3000??? like no
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
I love NO but their clubs suck. It's tough to beat the Houston clubs.
deltapete
4 months ago
See when guys hate NOLA it tells me I might love it
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
Blah's approach to clubbing is similar to TUSCL guys' approach. Get in and out without complications and feel-feels. Who else is headed to blah's next destination? Just look for the man-hating woman with a fat ass being very direct with what she expects. Should be easy to spot. I prefer this approach over the air of superficial giggly nonsense.
funonthaside
4 months ago
@blahblahblah23 FYI on NOLA strip clubs story; I don’t think you would love them. “5 French Quarter strip clubs accused of prostitution and drugs undercover operation named "Operation Trick or Treat" naming five strip clubs as having allegedly been locations of acts of prostitution, illegal drug use, and lewd acts in New Orleans, Louisiana.”
CJKent_band
4 months ago
I've heard very conflicting info on NOLA clubs. I've heard both that the prostitution is very blatant, and also that it is very tame and nothing crazy happens. Lmao
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion