How is Rouge Beaverton?

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 11:47 PM
I am very curious, but honestly don't currently have time to work there 4 shifts a week if they are still forcing dancers to do that nonsense. Yes, I've looked at recent reviews. I am wondering about any other insights lol. I've checked them out more than once on socials too, seems like the only thing that matters is being glammed up with makeup/nails etc cuz I wasn't impressed with most of the bodies I saw. Anybody got any new opinions to add on this place?

11 comments

So you bash men on a website catering to men who visit clubs, and the next post you want these same men to hand over their insights? No ma’am
Mate27
7 months ago
mate ur not even in portland either way so ur opinion is irrelevant.
blahblahblah23
7 months ago
but he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
shailynn
7 months ago
(different blah here, not intended to confuse). Give her whatever insight y'all have. The karma will come back to you.
blahblahblahs
7 months ago
Hey you guys could be a cute couple. Blah I think we found a customer you could vibe with. Speak the same language so to speak.
Muddy
7 months ago
All I can say is that beavers really know how to party. I think it is a good idea that you are going to dance for beavers miss blah. You seem burned out on the male hairless apes. Maybe gettin’ your beaver eaten by a frickin’ beaver 🦫 will be psychologically beneficial. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
7 months ago
Blah may not like men but I bet she’d love a lion.
shailynn
7 months ago
Lol!
Mate27
7 months ago
I like cats lol
blahblahblah23
7 months ago
I am *always* trying to find my way to beaver-town.
drewcareypnw
7 months ago
I just hate even driving in portland or beaverton like I am so against traffic cameras. Shit should be illegal to get tickets from that. I try and avoid like the plague esp more so beaverton cuz everything on the road is illegal in that town.
blahblahblah23
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion