I wish that all men were literally slaves

Sunday, September 17, 2023 3:55 PM
Think how great everything would be if we had worldwide modern day slavery consisting of all males. We wouldn't have war anymore. I really think we should get a modern day slave class of all men. Also I think it should be ok to have after birth abortion if it is male. And murdering men should be 100% legal and turned into an Olympic sport.

31 comments

I am Spartacus
twentyfive
8 months ago
Bad Saturday night Bla? 🔪🔪🗡️🗡️
elmer
8 months ago
Nah not at the club anymore
blahblahblah23
8 months ago
Cbf
blahblahblah23
8 months ago
@blah FYI “The counterpart of misogyny is misandry, the hatred or dislike of men. Misandry is a minor issue, not equivalent to the widespread practice and extensive history of misogyny.” Were you abused by men when you were young? https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvFrzKGtQun/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
CJKent_band
8 months ago
What kind of slave outfits to they wear? Like sci-fi fantasy metal bikinis? Or more like antebellum trashed high waters and pirate shirt?
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
Dress us like Sean Connery in Zardoz. Please mistress.
Dan3635
8 months ago
Would the male slaves also be chauffeurs for the master-females? Damn, traffic flow just got exponentially better!
motorhead
8 months ago
No more wars? LOL All it would take is the woman running one country to insult the outfit of the woman running another country while it is her "time of the month" and suddenly all the slaves would be sent to the battlefield. Of course we know women do make more natural politicians since they lie so naturally.
whodey
8 months ago
^ I would have said let one of those PMSing ladies have a bad it won’t be war it’ll be Armageddon
twentyfive
8 months ago
As long as the master class of women still drop and swallow when that door closes.....
jaybud999
8 months ago
@blahblahblah23 If last night was any indication I must already be there. Me: “Again??? Really, again? But I'm tired. Yes baby, Whatever you say baby. As much as you want until you tell me you’re bored with me.” And then you all wonder why in the stillness of the night you find me drinking myself to sleep listening to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKUPoKX2jg Nice to see you still posting @blah. Keep the incels straight. lol
BabyDoc
8 months ago
Blahblahblah you are doing it all wrong. Most married men already ARE slaves. Slaves to their wives.
shailynn
8 months ago
^.....and to the strippers we run to to escape our miserable married lives.
funonthaside
8 months ago
there’s a tacky old joke I’m reminded of from that after therapist session post of BlahBlah: If women were in charge everywhere, there’d be no need for war. They’d just nag each other to death.
Brahma2k
8 months ago
Well, it’s probably easier to round up some generational wealth inherits and basement dwelling mama’s boys and some other categories and force them into slavery than it is to liberate all the women in shitty conditions, so there is that 👀
nicespice
8 months ago
Chick think at its worst.
Studme53
8 months ago
i'm reminded of the comment... what can't we all just get along??
Jascoi
8 months ago
why
Jascoi
8 months ago
(freaking Siri/ Alexa)
Jascoi
8 months ago
All of my dancers with my full consent treat me like a slave. I wear a dog collar in the club. I’m often leashed in the club. I do what I’m told as far as opening doors and massaging them in the VIP and they enjoy calling me slave. Is that enough?
Heaven-sent
8 months ago
Is anyone else envisioning blah's home filled with 10 men in coming months, with each having a specific purpose to her, and them caged when not in use? And, with each of them finding some excitement in serving their owner. I think blah views this as demeaning to men, but the joke's on her, as there are men who get off on being subservient to women. I'm getting hard thinking about it, and I'm more of a switch than a sub.
funonthaside
8 months ago
....and with her waking past the cages while wearing black stiletto boots and demanding they don't touch themselves, lest they be severely beaten.
funonthaside
8 months ago
I don't like to say it but blah blah. welcome to the older age of women.
Jascoi
8 months ago
next stop. the bitch.
Jascoi
8 months ago
I've been there and it experienced it. definitely not happy place.
Jascoi
8 months ago
much better being a single broke guy sending excessive court ordered amounts to my ex ... just so i can still spend a few dollars on pretty girls...
Jascoi
8 months ago
Don't hold back, Blah. Tell us what you really think.
jackslash
8 months ago
Isn't the original post in this thread exactly what we all mocked and denigrated SJG for promoting for women?
gammanu95
8 months ago
^yes. But it's funny coming from bla.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
SJG was (for all his many and prolific faults...) sincere in his crazy-pants, rapey beliefs. Also, he digitally wallpapered every discussion from the minute the library opened to the minute it closed. Blah has stated flat out that when she posts here (which is not often), it's to stir shit. So, this thread is a big "meh" for me.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion