Tipping for cheap ($10) dances

Friday, May 26, 2023 5:37 PM
Was wondering what you guys think is the proper tipping etiquette in cities like Atlanta or Phoenix where you can sometimes get high milage lap dances for $10. Because dances are so cheap, do you feel the need to tip more than you normally would for great service ?

17 comments

I don't care about the price. If I like the dancer and/or the dances she provides, then I tip.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
a don't tip for dances unless there is a "happy ending".
shadowcat
a year ago
Never had the opportunity. I tip for a good $20 dance, so sure I'd tip for good $10 dance. If good, I'd get twice as many.
gSteph
a year ago
I generally tip them enough so they make at least $20 a dance. In most clubs, dancers spend a of dead time making sales pitches or just plain waiting. In that case, dancers with good hustle don't care much if they make $100 off you by doing 5 dances or 10. If doubling the dance price will lead to more than a 50% drop in dances sold, only the dumber or more bitter strippers will nonetheless think it's a good thing. One of my favs would tell PLs the dance price was two for $20. Technically not SS.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
If I'm happy with the dance I'm going to tip. It's about how much I think the dance was worth. If it was what I'd consider $25 worth I am giving her $25 regardless of if it is a $10 or $20 per song club.
whodey
a year ago
If they take the tip of little ET, they are getting in line for a tip from big ET.
etsutwigg222
a year ago
I don’t tip on $10 floor dances, but I do buy multiple dances unless they are completely lame. At the HiLiter in Phoenix, I let the Cubans line up and usually get a couple of dances from each girl, sometimes more if they are extra fun. They ALL hit me up about VIP, but I only take them back occasionally. Nobody complains about the lack of tip when I hand them $20 for two dances. Floor dances at the HL can range from pretty tame to quite wild, depending on the girl.
azdd
a year ago
If she is putting on a great stage show. I'll tip at the rail. other wise no tip unless there is a happy ending in the vip room.
bang69
a year ago
@bang69 - Finally, someone with the right answer!
ww
a year ago
Thanks doubleD-AZ! I went there for the first time in sometime and got some strategically placed assets placed upon myself, earlier this week!
Mate27
a year ago
As a general rule, no. But, for exceptional service, yes.
mark94
a year ago
For a $10 barside or table side dance I usually tip $10 for a dick-out dance, assuming the dancer gave me a little handy (or blowie). The only time I'd ever tip a bathroom troll is if it's a lady troll and she gave me a little shake.
Pussylicker2
a year ago
I don't tip more than the total cost of the dances.
lapdanceking82
a year ago
I get tired of tipping in some places, all the dancers with hands out, the troll, doormen, etc. But, not tipping cause it's too cheap seems pretty fucking stupid to me. You want them to just raise the price, or keep up the confidence with them getting enough in tips if the are doing shit right they don't have to raise the price? I wish there was someplace around with $10 dances. And I'd probably be tipping them more than I do for the dances they want $40 a song for around here.
bkkruined
a year ago
^^^Nope…backwards thinking. The prices stay “low” by not tipping extra or more than the norm. If everyone were to do so, once employees, staff, management get wind of the practice, then the prices go up to support the trend. For those of you in areas where $20-40 is the norm, if enough patrons weren’t paying that (plus tips), the price would go down (or they could choose to go out of business). Since folks continue to patronize at those prices points, there’s no need to reduce, but it would surprise to see you guys pay double the price in the near future if you keep adding tips to those already inflated prices.
ww
a year ago
For $10 dances in MIA, ATL and PHX, I'm done in two songs if there is no high mileage. So $20 and usually no one asks for more. If the girl is showing some high mileage, I'll tip $10 on 3 or 4 dances.
chiefwiggum
a year ago
shadowcat got it right above. Tipping is for extra special attention.
Warrior15
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion