New site

Saturday, April 1, 2023 12:38 PM
My feed still not working and now the edges are off screen on my iPad when held in landscape mode. Also no conversation delete button

11 comments

Having similar issues with the site as well on my iPad. Can’t get to the next page button.
nj_pete
a year ago
Good to hear that this is happening to others. I thought it was just because I abuse my iPad with my lion claws. Do you know how often I need to go to the Apple Store and say “gimme a new iPad because I clawed up the frickin’ screen?” Far too many! Anyhoo, this needs to get fixed. It makes it far more difficult to provide rickvice to the masses. How will the damn dirty apes know know to have fun if they are not told the right way by the ricks? ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
On the old site when I flipped my iPhone into landscape mode the font size would increase. It was a good way to read if my eyes were tired or I didn’t want to put on my glasses. The new site keeps the font size the same and more words per line. Some may like that, but it’s not as useful to me. It would be nice to go back to the old style. On an iPhone, the edges of the text go right up to the side of the screen but not off. In landscape there are actually larger margins. 🤷‍♂️
Hank Moody
a year ago
I’ve noticed this issue too. It started immediately after the upgrade to IOS 16.4. Also in portrait orientation, the footer is too tall on the Review Adjudication page, making it impossible to click the Approve or Reject buttons for the last review.
IfIGottaBeDamned
a year ago
Send messages to founder.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
It no longer uses all the screen width on desktop. I think the site changed, it was just a coincidence that it coincided with the iOS/iPadOS upgrade.
Dolfan
a year ago
I just noticed it actually gets wider if you shrink your window down some. At some point it puts the side menus at the top and bottom and uses more of the central area for actual content. Although at that point, the add comment button becomes invisible so it kinda sucks.
Dolfan
a year ago
Yeah, it has to be the site changed. I use an iPhone not a pad, and I haven’t upgraded to the new IOS version but beginning a couple of weeks ago when I get on I have to pinch and zoom out or the screen is not centered. Still the margins are cut off now.
motorhead
a year ago
Good to know it’s not just me.
uniquename
a year ago
Updated site ran pretty fast for a day or two following refresh. Now it’s surprisingly slow.
captainfun
a year ago
Looks like Founder has made some formatting adjustments. Almost everything is now fitting on the screen as expected. Thank you Founder! The only remaining minor issue that I’ve seen is the Login/Join panel on the left side of the screen on an iPad in landscape orientation. When I have not yet authenticated, the first one or two characters of the panel are beyond the left edge of the screen. I am still able to authenticate from that panel. And once authenticated, the panel displays normally.
IfIGottaBeDamned
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion