Girls are not always girls?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023 4:17 AM
Just read this is an unpublished review: "The girls give relatively good mileage, however they are not all girls. I know that Mercedes is trans, and i'm not sure about stormi, stormi might be trans too. Fair warning. " Crap! Something else to worry about. As the methodology gets better is it going to become more difficult to tell if your girl is a girl?

21 comments

“Dude, you just got a lapdance and a hand job by another dude.” A stripper I used to “date” in Vegas told me a decade ago to watch out for the dancers at Rhino wedding chokers around their necks because they were trannies hiding their Adams apples. I think Icee married one of them.
shailynn
a year ago
“At Rhine WEARING chokers” Where’s that damn edit button.
shailynn
a year ago
You can't always be sure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4xaUE8AlE
shadowcat
a year ago
It’s disturbing to think they would even get passed the audition
Specialj
a year ago
There's a local massage place that apparently employed a couple of trans women, and for quite some time. Was all over the local USASG boards for a while. What surprised me the most was that all the complainers never seemed to notice one thing. If nobody was going to see those women, they wouldn't remain there making no money. And I don't buy the "they tricked me" bullshit that some of the flamers tried, since the place's website had them, for a while anyway, clearly listed as trans.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
"Where’s that damn edit button" I didn't even notice the typo until you called it out. You guys are overthinking this. If people can get the gist of what you're saying that's the goal, right? Anyhow, after a couple of trips to Hawaii I just kinda said I'll do my best and if I get it wrong I'll just pretend it didn't happen lol
wallanon
a year ago
I would think finding unadvertised trannies at a club would be horrible for business. Would you go back to a place after learning you just got a lap dance, or heaven forbid, a blow job from one? I guess the only way to be sure is to get FS and make sure they can lubricate naturally. If they only do oral and anal, she's a man, baby!
Tetradon
a year ago
It’s bizarre that a strip club - that doesn’t cater to customers who are looking for trannies - would employ tranny strippers. That would be horrible for business - once guys discover the truth. If a guy enjoys a hand job or a blow job from a tranny, it could lead the customer to question his own sexuality. That sort of confusion can be very difficult. I don’t know how easily Teddy Tuck ‘Em In could hide his outdoor plumbing, but in a dark club with a good amount of booze, things can get a bit confusing.
Cashman1234
a year ago
I've seen a handful of girls who I wasn't sure about.
Muddy
a year ago
In strip clubs that is, outside I've seen plenty on the corners.
Muddy
a year ago
There are clubs that have a "tranny night" so it's not as if they are trying to trick custies, or trannies trying to fly under the radar - of course it begs to wonder if custies are made aware of this when they visit (sign in the club; being told at the door; etc). I assume there may be some trannies flying under the radar where the club doesn't know but one would assume that's a fairly uncommon thing especially in full-nude clubs like those in SoFlo where dancers are required to go full-nude on stage.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Given the current environment one should be concerned it's only a matter of time b/f clubs are forced to hire trannies in the name of "equity" and custies beat over-the-head as homophobic for refusing to get dances with trannies.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
^ since trannies *are* women
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Went to a sports bar over the weekend. "Waitress" serving the next table was showing off enormous fake boobs. Also showing off day old beard stubble and speaking baritone.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
^ where is LDK82 when you need him!!!!
shailynn
a year ago
Blur, "Girls and Boys" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8 Street's like a jungle So call the police Following the herd Down to Greece On holiday Love in the nineties Is paranoid On sunny beaches Take your chances Looking for Girls who want boys Who like boys to be girls Who do boys like they're girls Who do girls like they're boys Always should be someone you really love Avoiding all work 'Cause there's none available Like battery thinkers Count your thoughts On one-two-three-four-five fingers Nothing is wasted Only reproduced You get nasty blisters Du bist sehr schön But we haven't been introduced Girls who want boys Who like boys to be girls Who do boys like they're girls Who do girls like they're boys Always should be someone you really love Girls who want boys Who like boys to be girls Who do boys like they're girls Who do girls like they're boys Always should be someone to really love Oh, oh, oh, oh oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh oh Looking for girls who want boys Who like boys to be girls Who do boys like they're girls Who do girls like they're boys Always should be someone you really love Girls who want boys Who like boys to be girls Who do boys like they're girls Who do girls like they're boys Always should be someone you really love Girls who want boys Who like boys to be girls Who do boys like they're girls Who do girls like they're boys Always should be someone you really love Girls who want boys Who like boys to be girls Who do boys like they're girls Who do girls like they're boys Always should be someone to really love Oh, oh, oh, oh oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh oh
Tetradon
a year ago
Mind sharing what club that review was for, so I can avoid it?
misterorange
a year ago
Back in the old days, when I hung with a lower class of mongers, it was a very good bet that the Tunnel Bunnies we might encounter were guys wearing wigs and makeup (with nicely shaven legs). I haven’t made a trip down by the Holland Tunnel in about 20 years, so I’m not sure how things are currently hanging. But, I would use extreme caution when trolling the Lincoln or Holland Tunnel areas for cheap whores.
Cashman1234
a year ago
I’ve noticed an uptick in the amount of posts in dancers groups from trans people interested in dancing. Look up “trans” on the search bar of r/stripper and r/strippers if curious. Possibly as a tangent, I knew somebody briefly in my baby stripper days in 2016 who was a fling of my friend who was also dancing in the same club I was. She had already transitioned hormonally but not biologically. And asked the club’s waitress about working there. And when my friend and I were in the manager’s office and (and her out of earshot and sitting out on the floor of the club as a customer), the manager outright said to us “um, yeah, we are never going to hire him. Just to let you know.” Sooooo… I’d say don’t dismiss the idea outright that there might be a trans who ends up working at the club. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure the chances are very low though.
nicespice
a year ago
^ aren’t you transitioning into a breadstick?
shailynn
a year ago
The place was Beemers https://app.tuscl.net/review/394197
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion