18-22s that look 30+

Wednesday, January 4, 2023 2:51 AM
I keep seeing chicks with crazy caked on makeup and just kinda milfy (read: bigger) type bodies for that age that don't look anywhere near 21 or whatever their age is. They straight up look 30 and up, easily. I'm assuming a lot of it is this contouring drag queen hooker makeup that makes very young girls look extremely old and very, very rough. Felt like posting this 1 to counter icey's thread lmfao

15 comments

I think it's more than the makeup. Partying so much catches up with them. Some 20 year Olds have really bad skin from drinking every night. Not enough sleep
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
The make up is beyond my knowledge level. I can discuss applying camouflage properly, that's about it. The body type issues could be a result of diet combined with a sedentary lifestyle. Dancing should burn a lot of calories and keep muscle toned, but maybe you have to be at a really busy club to see a noticeable effect? Factor in how sedentary life is now at every age bracket compared to 30 years ago and I could see a younger generation coming out heavier across the board.
Sgtsnowman
a year ago
If those girls were in their 30’s and looked more like 40 - then I’d be very interested! I do enjoy that well used look - and bad make up is a great try at covering up the look of too many nights spent at the local watering hole! Many of those sluts don’t realize the added calories from heavy drinking, and they can get thick quickly. They may also smoke like chimneys - and that can age their looks prematurely too.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Personally, I prefer the 35-50 year olds that can pass for being in their 20s. Pretty much all my favs have been in that category.
ATACdawg
a year ago
There are street drugs that certainly speed up the against process, not to mention people that use normally don’t have healthy lifestyles.
Specialj
a year ago
Damn spellcheck lol. Aging process
Specialj
a year ago
Hard work ages people
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
^So you must look super young. Just like a little girl.
skibum609
a year ago
I've seen it. Some of them seem to be trying to look older, and overdoing it just a tad.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
I find it darkly fascinating that older rich women start doing things trying to look young (Botox, fillers, caked on make-up) that young women start doing and everyone ends up looking 35.
JamesSD
a year ago
I wouldn't say that stripping is hard work that would age you. I think maybe the stress from stripping can age some ladies or the late nights and shit, sure.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
A lot of younger people can’t wait to be grownups. Then when they get old they wish they were young again. Never understood that. I have no regrets, and with the exception of some good times I wouldn’t want to relive 99% of what I’ve experienced. I think I’m getting a little off topic. 😀
Specialj
a year ago
Young girls think looking older is a good thing. A lot of them want to look like their late 20s. Then in their late 20s lie about their age
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I doubt that it's the *stripping* itself that is aging. Pretty sure it's some of the lifestyle choices made by strippers because of the fast, easy money. Such choices are not isolated to strippers, but can also be found in other populations that experience a sudden explosion of income.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
The money they make is less than people think and it's fast money but not easy
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion