Do customers ever die after dances/private rooms?

Saturday, November 26, 2022 4:27 AM
I once had a dude's heart stop after I gave him a few dances and we needed paramedics to rush him to the hospital. He survived 😁

28 comments

It wasn't the knife sticking out of his chest, was it?😜😂 Seriously, well done saving his life.
ATACdawg
a year ago
This seems like perhaps the missing puzzle piece behind blah's fixation with breaking customers.
wallanon
a year ago
I know one guy died of a heart attack after some vip dances . And I saw paramedics come in to help an old guy who collapsed after a lap dance. It has to happen a lot. I've seen it with younger guys who do drugs in clubs too
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
They died happy, which is probably more than a lot of folks can say.
Sgtsnowman
a year ago
Yep. Every few years I read a news story about a customer dying while getting a LD. One story even mentioned that the decease’s family visited the club to meet the dancer and see the LD area where he died.
IfIGottaBeDamned
a year ago
I knew an old guy that had a mild heart attack during a VIP session so it does happen
motorhead
a year ago
I have seen it reported in the newspaper a few times over the years. I even recall reading one feature act with humongous tits getting sued by the family for smothering him with her huge implants.
rl27
a year ago
Yeah one club I loved goin to a dancer told me how she was giving a dude lap dances and he had a heart attack and died. At the Red Parrot in EP. [view link] I will say what a way to go.
Muddy
a year ago
blah, You are finding new ways to scare the Hell out of me. Just don't use any knives to bring him back.
Warrior15
a year ago
Blah - that is an impressive story! When guys ask about your dances, you can literally tell them that their heart might not be able to handle it! If a guy dies during a lap dance with a big smile on his face - and a hard on in his pants, I’d say that’s not a bad way to go out. I’m seeing a trend to Blah’s recent posts - breaking guys bones and hearts stopping during her dances. Keep the topics coming - as I like the way Blah thinks!
Cashman1234
a year ago
I saw an old dude carried out of the back room area at Booby Trap once. He kinda stood out visually with the old age & the fact that he was literally always there. Since I didn't see him for several years after that, I assumed he died. But not too long ago I did see him again, headed right back to the back room area with a 20 something. I'm sure it happens, but I've never been in the club when it did. I think getting shot in the parking lot is a much more common thing.
Dolfan
a year ago
I do have a little fear of a disaster happening, and then I think, well I’ll be dead, so let’s go!
Hank Moody
a year ago
See 4th paragraph: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
I was in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago. I entered Chicas Bonitas around 12:30 am and literally had to step around an oversized late 50s guy who was laid out on the floor with club people looking over him and someone calling 911. The club is small but I was focused on getting my drink and the dancers were coming at me with urgency so I never did hear what happened to the guy but it most definitely looked like a heart attack - a very different look than a guy who’s stumbling drunk.
captainfun
a year ago
A guy died at the Ballpark in the room. Larrisa the russian girl was the dancer. We all called her killer afterwards. Of course the key question was did she roll him.
BaronSousVide
a year ago
I've seen people get taken out by Ems many times. having a stripper tit's in your face or your dick in her pussy in the vip room is not a bad way to die.
bang69
a year ago
After hundreds of trips to strip clubs I have yet to see someone die after a lap dance. The dangerous part of the evening seems to be walking out to the car after leaving the building late at night. I've seen two dead bodies surrounded by police cars in the parking lot when leaving strip clubs late at night. I worry more about getting shot at a strip club than having a heart attack.
docsavage
a year ago
I'm sure that it has happened. Bad ticker, thrown clot, etc., would be the most likely suspects. I'm sure that there's also a couple of "autogerotic asphyxiation" stories out there where the PL's last words were "Squeeze harder." I'm still looking and hoping for a "spontaneous human combustion" VIP story in the news some day.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Autogerotic...? Speaking of throwing a clot. 'Auto-erotic' is what I meant.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
^ Autogerotic is Iceefags fixation with geriatric tricks
twentyfive
a year ago
Is this kinda like how heroin dealers get their best sales when the word´s out that somebody ODed and died from their stuff?
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Icee you finally posted something somewhat objective but then ruined it with your claim of it has to happen a lot
rickmacrodong
a year ago
From my March 15, 2020, review of the Redneck Yacht Club in Fayetteville, NC: "Two weeks ago, an older gentleman had a heart attack in one of the lap dance rooms and died. Jesus. Time to get my affairs in order, as that’s probably my fate, too. I don’t know which girl he was in, I mean, with, but apparently she was really freaked out when it happened. As one might imagine." To which doctorevil replied: "What was the name of the dancer that gave the guy a heart attack? I want to get a dance from her."
EastCoaster
a year ago
“To which doctorevil replied: "What was the name of the dancer that gave the guy a heart attack? I want to get a dance from her." I had a few dances from the girl who was in the VIP with a guy who had a heart attack and it wasn’t anything remarkable.
motorhead
a year ago
There was a night at Club Desire when I was in VIP, and the couple in the next room were particularly... vigorous. They were also apparently doing something that required perching and balance, because there was a sudden horrible crashing and the common wall between our two rooms nearly shook really hard (I assume because someone slammed into it mid fall). After gravity had its full effect, there were several moments of silence before the dancer announced loudly to the entire VIP area "We're good! We're okay! Everyone go back to what you were doing." It was pretty funny for everyone in VIP. Based on the sound, though, I was surprised that one or both of them didn't exit on a stretcher.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I’m more worried about someone shooting at a club rather than health issues. At least with health issues, it is more natural than some idiot with a gun. I on the other hand have fallen asleep in one strip club in years past. I don’t remember falling asleep during a lap dance. One dancer did cause me a bit of concern when she said she usually does summersaults across the floor and plans to land right near my crotch on the sofa. I talked her out of it. She was serious because I saw her do that to someone else. I can understand that causing a heart attack.
orionsmith
a year ago
It happened at Industrial Strip one time that I can remember. A guy had a heart attack during some intense lap dances. The ambulance came and got him, but he was pronounced dead at the hospital. I am social media friends with the dancer who gave the guy the dances. She was really shaken up and bothered that she supposedly triggered the heart attack, but she did not quit dancing at the club. She tried to never use the same lap dance room where the heart attack happened because she felt it was bad luck or cursed. She was a knockout back in the day, but now she is in her 30's and on the way down.
sinclair
a year ago
Many year ago it happened in a Detroit area club. It was in the “private” Vip area that only “soecial” visitors got access to and the club/dancers tried to ummm cover up. It ended up with the club changing a LOT.
MeNotYou2
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion