tuscl
Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

Dances with Macy or Sharon?

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 7:27 PM
Any feedback on either of these girls? Obviously like mine on the thicker side, they both fit the bill perfectly but haven’t pulled the trigger on a dance yet just due to timing. Worthwhile?

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I guess Fetty Wap is trying to get in some last strip club licks before heading to prison… Paterson clubs not good enough for such a successful rapper?
  • OG12346
    2 years ago
    I've danced with Sharon a couple times. Good, not great dances. Nothing exceptional. Gets the job done. Doesn't drag it out, but not fast pace either. Isn't Macy the dollar her, dollar here, dollar here girl? Can't picture her being any good since she's so mechanical barside. If she does anything in the back I would expect the same.
  • OG12346
    2 years ago
    Aren't Macy's tits man made? Sharon's are natural.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    PH usual?
  • EastCoastDude
    2 years ago
    Sharon is great. Very nice natural curves Great big breasts. She delivers the usual PHL service in the private rooms. She's horny. Have had some good experiences with her that get hot after 3 dances.
  • Artax
    2 years ago
    Not familiar with Macy - Sharon dances are pretty good but I find she does draw it out - always going to be 3 or 4 dances- I did a couple times and then she would corner me every time and be upset if I didn’t do a dance with her- now she just skips by me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion