"My mother is such a bitch"

Sunday, August 14, 2022 2:10 AM
A dancer said that to me. It might be stripper shit, but if what she told me is true it is a perfect example of how strippers making "all that money" can be broke, in debt, etc. It also show they are out of touch with how the real world works and totally self-centered. The dancer is sitting at my table and starts ranting. "My mother is such a bitch! I had to beg her for like two days to give me money to pay my rent. Now she won't give me any more." "But your mother gave you the rent money, right?" "I went shopping. Now I might get evicted" (my translation: "I bought drugs with it") "Don't you make enough here to pay your rent?" "My boyfriend spends it all." (my translation: "... on drugs.") She never even asked me for a dance, She just wanted a drink, which turned into two drinks. Well, she was stick shifting under the table. I sent her on her merry way.

21 comments

as long as there's stick shifting she can practice all the stripper lines she wants.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Crazy girls can be fun but crazy fun is just a few inches away from ruin-your-life crazy.
mark94
2 years ago
I knew a mother daughter duo working at the same club. The daughter was always accusing the mother of being a whore.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Dang shadow how is that not a reality TV show.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Not much point in being judgmental about someone like that. She's clearly going to bring a lot of harsh punishment for her misdeeds upon herself. You'd think the mother would have already realized she needs to give the rent money direct to the landlord, and stock the daughter's place with groceries, rather than give the daughter money. So, likely a case of the daughter being a chip of the ole block. I wouldn't buy booze for somebody like that. I maybe might try bringing her some edibles. From what I've seen, the least bad option when someone can't or won't give rehab a shot, is trying to switch a more functional dependency on THC. As a form of harm reduction.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Dude, if it wasn't for dancers irresponsibly blowing money as fast as they make it, there would be far fewer fun OTC opportunities available for us club hounds. It's not about what you make, but what you keep. I've known girls who easily made $80-100k in a year who ended up with me OTC because they hit slow periods and did not plan ahead for them. The most important question to me is: Was she hot? If so, you might have considered buying her another drink or two and offering the poor girl a chance to earn a good chunk of that rent money. She was giving you all of the right signs - talking about an immediate cash need while playing with your dick. Anyway just a thought.
rickdugan
2 years ago
If most strippers made sensible life/$$$ decisions there'd likely be a severe shortage of strippers
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Ask any girl/woman between the ages of 13 and 30 and they would all say the same thing
motorhead
2 years ago
One would assume many of these girls come from dysfunctional families
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
^ although it can be said there are many dysfunctional-families out there
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
The way the interac went makes me think it's a lie. The fact that she had a quick negative answer for everything makes me think she was high when going for a pity hustle.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
That is what makes it fun about going to a sc. You never know what type of stripper/dancer you will encounter.
bang69
2 years ago
The poor thing! I'd tell her my problem, my problem is I can't get my dick sucked while I stick my finger in a bitch's ass. I'd be totally sympathetic with her!
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
I love pity hustles. When a hot girl comes at me with a pity hustle I always counter with an earning opportunity. There is no easier segue into an OTC offer than a pity hustle.
rickdugan
2 years ago
It's called being black mailed or they have some very serious mental issues. Strippers /dancers like her are easier to get itc or otc from them.
bang69
2 years ago
They give money to their boyfriends coz it makes them feel taken care of. They don't want yhe responsibility and see it as love. If they have a drug habit its hard to be in charge of things so they give them control of their habit and responsibilities
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Heaving icee and bang where did it mention strippers giving money to their boyfriends? Why would dancers be giving money to their boyfriends? What about dancers who drive luxury cars, have kids, live in nice apartments? At that point can they really even afford to give money to their boyfriends?
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
===> "I can't understand how these dancers are giving all their money to their boyfriends. It just baffles me. Some women must really be dumb..." She is young and in love. She believes that they are in it together. Heck my first live in GF would have walked through fire for me if I asked. Unfortunately I was immature and a DB to boot and didn't remotely deserve her. Of course I eventually broke her heart, but that's a story for another day. I have to say sir that it seems that concepts like "self sacrifice" and "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts" are rather foreign to you. It's kinda' hard to have healthy long-term relationships if you can't embrace these concepts to at least a certain degree. The willingness to trust is a key part of this. A girl isn't dumb just because she trusts the wrong person - just young and easily fooled.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Some of these guys getting money from their stripper girls are actual criminals. So in that case a stripper giving them money wouldn’t just be dumb but also committing major sin. It’s a major moral problem and even if they get away with it, eventually God would punish it.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Those guys have to be lucky. Imagine having a girl bring you home 80k a year for doing nothing and you get a free apartment and all kinds of things totally for free.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
A lot of these girls have a lot of petti drama in their lives. And they like to tell you why they need money. I would still suggest that you look for the ones that are mistress material, this is almost the same as wife material. SJG In My Dreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-55rKa7fZTo&t=500s Newshour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7KRHO-nC4
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion