Perfume

Sunday, July 31, 2022 3:56 AM
What kind of perfume do you all like? To be clear this isn't a discussion about why strippers should wear or not wear perfume. I don't care if these are male/female/unisex scents whatever. Are you more into perfume, eau de toilette, mists/sprays? Oils or whatever? What brands or types of scents do you like? Sweet? Fruity? Amber? Spicy? Certain notes? Sorry no offense u people discuss the most boring recycled shit half the time, needed a break.

112 comments

^forgot to include cologne oops
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Blah I figured you would like to wear the scent of blood from cheap customers!!! 🩸 🔪 ⚔️
shailynn
2 years ago
My favorite scent believe it or not. I love sun tan lotion spray. Whatever that copper tone scent is it reminds of the beach and it’s a light scent is, not overbearing at all. I’ve been wearing that instead of cologne which I think is too much sometimes. Although I liked Creeds Green Irish Tweed for awhile. I might do another Creed one day. Some girls go OD with some of those cinnamony/super sweet stuff it’s too much.
Muddy
2 years ago
I like the sweet stuff, but agree it can be too much- especially when it is so damn hot 🤢 I think u might like some of the bath and body works beachy mists. Some of those smell great imo lol!
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Idk much about creed lol other than it is premium. At one point though I sort of looked down on cheap perfume and body mist and now I realize some of it is amazing lmao! One thing I've been seeing is it seems at every club at least one girl has Ariana Grande Cloud. It is supposed to smell good but I literally cant smell the stuff even if I spray and put my nose right there. I think something is wrong with my nose. I also couldn't smell some of those other ariana grande perfumes that are supposed to smell good lmao
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I can totally check it out. I also love after hooking up with/getting dances from a super hot stripper, you smell her later on when you adjust your shirt or sniff your arm. I love that shit.
Muddy
2 years ago
Ye these days I tend to overspray because I dont give a flying fuck if a customer is worried about his wife finding out he is a whore LoL
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
And I try to avoid some of the common ones that everyone else has, like Dior Savuage, 1 million Paco Rabene etc. (but then again I’m rocking fucking sun tan lotion so IDFK) I also might try a Tom Ford too one day. They are expensive but these things last a while if you rotate them.
Muddy
2 years ago
There is one perfume I’ve encountered on many dancers over the years. I don’t know what it’s called. In my head I call it “Insecticide”. In addition to not being pleasant, I start to get a headache after a minute or two. Automatic dealbreaker; I shut down any conversation quickly. I agree with Heaving: I prefer neutral. Many dancers apologize for being sweaty after coming off stage, but I’ve never minded the scent of natural perspiration.
IfIGottaBeDamned
2 years ago
Maybe gazelle-scented? https://youtu.be/7CNVk1k7KJc
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
"Vabbing" ... natural vagina scent. Yeah, apparently it's a thing. https://nypost.com/2022/07/05/women-swear-by-vabbing-using-vaginal-fluid-as-diy-perfume/
misterorange
2 years ago
Coconut scented body spray and lotion
motorhead
2 years ago
I know this is now what you asked. But I would rather the girl not wear perfume. I would prefer the girl just be very clean and really just smell natural.
Warrior15
2 years ago
For the most part, for me, less is more with regard to perfume or other scent. And none is the most of all. With uncommon exceptions, a healthy woman's natural scent is going to be the most pleasant to me. Even exertion mostly just enhances that. But that's not the question. One of the girls I met recently was something she called "Ambre". I know where she told me she got it in Louisville, a place called Revelry down on Market Street, but it's apparently a small company in Indianapolis that actually makes it. It was one of the better scents I've smelled. It's one of the few that didn't smell bad to me.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Not too many “real” perfumes listed but I like Dolce Gabanna Light Blue for Women. If it works with one’s body chemistry it is perfect for my preferences. The man’s version smells great too.
bubba267
2 years ago
Spicy romantic scents smell best on me My go to Banana Republic Rosewood Or anything by Kilian
Bharlem
2 years ago
L'IMMENSITÉ by Louis Vuitton & IMAGINATION by Louis Vuitton. My girlfriend loves it & it’s a stripper magnet for sure.
Evasparkling
2 years ago
I prefer clean scents, some of the sweeter perfumes irritate my sinuses, for women it's best if they are lightly scented , citrus and spice seems to be the lightest to my palette, for myself I prefer Agua di Giorgio, sparingly and I've received many compliments over the years.
twentyfive
2 years ago
It's hard to recommend scents coz the way they smell on people vary with body cgemistry... Victorias secret bombshell intense is a nice smell. Any of the victorias secret body sprays are good for the club. I like the more tropical ones like the summer Sands, surf or something like that . . As far as more expensive perfumes go then Gucci Rush. I love that smell. As for colognes. I really like Ferragamo sport or night. Not many wear it and it smells good on me.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I also like Bulgari aqua and Azzaro chrome
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Ive always gotten compliments on those
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I'm not a big scent guy for myself, so I have no real insight into the matter. I've got a few that I use sparingly and infrequently but otherwise I smell of soap. On strippers, I prefer lighter scent. Fruity can be nice, Coco or Coconut too.
Dolfan
2 years ago
I can't name any perfumes, but I'd rather the woman I'm close to not smell like a bowl of fruit.
wallanon
2 years ago
As long as the scent isn't the jizz from the previous guy I'm pretty easy to please
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
That is true that often times scents smell different on the body than just sniffing a paper or the bottle.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I like an all natural smell. I don't much care for purfume honestly. I feel like I'm in a French whorehouse. Well I've been in a Quebec whorehouse so that's close
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
I’m nasally challenged - as I have a large prominent nose but I have a very poor sense of smell. As long as a dancer uses a modest amount of scent, that’s all that matters to me. I can’t tell if she’s wearing an expensive scent or a cheap body spray.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
All I care is that somebody smells good. I could care less if it was cheap or not. I will say though I don't have an experienced nose- I have noticed that there tend to be more luxury brand perfumes that last a long time, have a more complex smell, and tend to be less straight up sweet or straight up fruit than the cheap stuff. A lot of the cheap stuff smells good too though. And some cheap perfumes are real powerhouses- though I have found it is more common for the cheap stuff to have poor longevity- sorta like a body mist- with perhaps a slightly more complex smell. That to be is really the only time I think it was a total waste of money. I am not that picky though. On dudes at the club- I have noticed that some of the Giorgio Armani stuff smells good. I guess I will agree that the more important thing is impeccable hygiene, but I think that adding good smelling stuff on top of great hygiene is like the cherry on top. To each their own.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I avoid wearing any type of cologne. In order for me to smell a scent, it likely will be too much for others. I appreciate your insights Blah. I am good with maintaining cleanliness and proper grooming. Hopefully that, and the scent of money, will help me on my club visits. Of course, my bubbly personality is always a winner! Lol!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I prefer just clean woman scent, but I understand that's hard to maintain in this job. Otherwise a very light floral. On my last visit to my favorite club, a dancer walked by trailing a combined scent of vanilla and chocolate. I mentioned that she smelled delicious. She yelled back at the bartender, "See, I told ya!"
conan_mac_morna
2 years ago
Not liking nice smells is weirdo shit
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ The real weirdo shit is going from being dougster to being iceydougee!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
I have not read this thread soo probably I'm not triggered. Blah very subtle scents are ideal (unless you are masking something). Nothing that is overwhelming. Simple but compelling
Uprightcitizen
2 years ago
Idk why non subtle scents have to be masking something lol!
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I prefer the fresh clean smell of a woman who is freshly showered and doesn't need a fragrance. Perfume was originally conceived to cover up the fact people smelled bad. Nothing has changed imo.
skibum609
2 years ago
Icee those perfumes are not pricy. Amouage and creed, initio, parfums de marly are$300+. $300 to $600
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
I definitely tasted some not so great perfume tonight like I don’t think I’ll ever put my tongue on anyone again. I like YSL though.
theeastcoast757
2 years ago
This kind: https://youtu.be/czv1OGhGwsM
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
All the perfume they want! If they are coming on to me, it is intoxicating stage side to get up under their hair. And as far as it getting on me, my cloths, or my bedding, so be it. That is the least of what will be getting exchanged. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
That's half the motivation to wear perfume right there. If some dumbass motherfucker tries to lick you, you want them to taste perfume lmao. The other half is to let his wife or coworkers or whoever know that he is a whore. :)
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
^ you put perfume on your vagina? It doesn't burn?
skibum609
2 years ago
I'm beginning to think blahblahblah doesn't do extras
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
I love it when women smell nice. Getting it on me.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LOL I know ski was trolling with the vag comment. Fuck no in my case. But I have seen a lot of girls spray their vag with something in dressing rooms. I hope these are feminine sprays and not fragrance mists/perfumes, but somehow I think that area is sensitive and the best approach is to just have good hygiene. I feel like spraying fragrance there would make w/e bacterial infections or irritating worse, but Idk!
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
And anyways to you all commenting about women should be clean and not cover up with perfume or w/e... Here is the thing- if their pussy stinks then spraying something won't help- I really doubt it would. Also if someone stinks of sweat/body odor then perfume won't hide that lol. You will just smell the perfume plus the bad smells... So anyway I go back to my point of being clean and having fragrance is nice. I also understand the point of just being very clean w/ no fragrance, but that is boring.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
At its best perfume enhances but does not cover their natural smells, and that connects closely to tastes. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I know you wanted to hear from the men but I have 5 that get complimented an INSANE amount: VS Pink Warm and Cozy (cheap) Ariana Grande Ari (medium) Givenchy Angels and Demons (expensive) And two I don’t wear itc (bc they are pricey) but get crazy compliments: Valentino Donna Born in Roma in the pink bottle Carolina Herrera Good Girl 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
I feel the need to update on this. I do not like anything by Ariana Grande except for REM, but that would probably definitely not be 1 for the club lmfao! I know everybody loves Cloud, but I just don't get it with that one nor any similar ones to it. Supposedly Cloud smells like Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 which is ultra premium, but if that is the case I don't want anything to do with it anyway cuz yuck. I never got to sniff the Givenchy Ange ou Demon as it isn't out anywhere I've been as a tester. I loved their Givenchy Irrestible EDP though and bought that. I liked everything I smelled by Givenchy at the store, but obvs not gonna go that crazy rn. I like Valentino Donna Born in Roma, but not enough to buy a full size bottle. I bought some cheapo cute travel size kit with a 0.5 oz and a 0.2 oz piece of this one for a bargain $38 at ulta. That is very cheap for premium brands samplers in bottles that look similar to the full size bottle, just smaller. I gotta say this one goes on strong, but it fades into an ultra weak scent so quickly. I did smell it on paper b4 buying obvs, but just didn't realize how fast this one fades into barely there. Also I saw a lot of people online are leaving reviews like it is floral or woody. I get nothing but straight up fruit from this one, at least on me. I am not crazy about Carolina Herrera Good Girl, but I love the bottle so I got the most adorable mini for only $15 lmfao. The heel is so cute, love it. YSL is consistently good imo. I haven't smelled anything of theirs that I hate. Jimmy Choo is probably my favorite. I keep buying their brand of perfume smh. I also really like Lancome perfumes. I like Victoria's Secret perfume in their Very Sexy line, and Bare is good too. Everything VS Bombshell literally smells like bug spray to me. yuck no thanks lmao. As far as the ***ultra cheap*** that I love. I would say I really love a lot of Victoria's Secret body mists and Bath and Body Works body mists. The celebrities imo with good cheapass perfume are Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Mariah Carey. Other really nice ultra cheap stuff is Liz Clairborne and Target perfume lmao.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
"Sorry no offense u people discuss the most boring recycled shit half the time, needed a break." I missed this on the thread the first time around. Lol. You know, Blah, it's almost Christmas. Put your wishlist out there.
wallanon
a year ago
More like putting my addiction out there lmfao
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I like the way miss dior smells. My go to cheap colognes are the Ferrari ones. I go through like a bottle a month. For expensive ones I really like Bulgari scents
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I'm also using Ferragamo black and Burberry one. Have a hugo boss sport bottle. I like fuel by diesel a lot. It's discontinued but d&g by is the best scent I've smelled
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I like Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming a lot and just bought that one. Miss Dior smells good too but the other one has more oomph to me haha. I don't care for the other Dior perfumes I've smelled though.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
My new Lancome boxes got braille on them!!! Idk, but it made me so happy lol
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I can also recommend Sofia Vergara for cheapies that smell good. Her stuff smells very classy, I'm shocked.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I like the smell of Ariana grande and Britney spears scents. The worst celeb cologne is kanyes. It smells like hair straightener and cheap aftershave
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Strippers should not wear scents. I prefer sweet scents on my women. Basically I want her to smell like vanilla.
JamesSD
a year ago
Where can I go and smell some Kanye to experience this for shits and giggles? I didn't even know he had fragrances. I need to resniff Ariana Grande's stuff. Everyone else seems to love all or most of her perfume except me. Maybe my nose is fucked up. Britney Spears perfume is decent quality like for longevity for cheap stuff. I guess I do not personally love her stuff, but I will give her credit that it is above avg. There is another one that is trending these days, that Billie Eilish in the funny boob looking bottle. Supposedly it smells really good, but I just didn't experience that with her stuff. There was one cheapie I wanted to buy for shits and giggles and cuz the name, but like looking at the notes, it didn't seem like anything I would enjoy. It's called Maroussia Slava Zaitsev. I am not a fan though of aldehydic or civet notes in perfume.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Heh I like sweet scents too, but gotta switch it up or I get bored. You can also go nose blind so that is a logical reason to have many perfumes to switch between. Totally trying to justify my addiction LOL.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Womens cheap perfumes smell a lot better than cheap men's cologne. I found kanyes cologne at Marshall's. It was like $7 so I bought like 3. But threw them out. It was that bad but fortunately didn't last at all. I think adidas is decent for cheap colognes.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
That sounds like the way that dirt cheap women's clothes can still look cute, but for men it's different lmao.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Idk how I forgot to mention this but the varieties of Pink Sugars by Aquolina are a guilty pleasure for me, and they really really last and have good sillage as well. Obviously not appropriate in every single environment though.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
And David Beckham cologne smells like musky mouthwash. It's true with clothes. Women can get away with cheap stuff coz at least it flatters them. Cheap clothes for men fit horribly or the materials are terrible.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I need to go find somewhere to sniff these Kanye and David Beckham Colognes lmfao. Idk though I guess it is all just our personal taste and how we perceive smells too. I like a lot of traditionally feminine smells of course, but then I also like a lot of perfumes where there's reviews bitching about a masculine or unisex smell LOL. I am all over the place while still weirdly somewhat picky. And idk if I already mentioned this, but fragrances can smell wildly different on a test strip then on skin. They can also smell totally different on one person and the next. I remember I tried on a man's fragrance LOL and it smelled amazingly crisp and nice and extra fresh on me. Then I smelled it on a dude and it smelled all musky like a totally different fragrance, but same bottle. 😂
blahblahblah23
a year ago
In certain cases - logic doesn’t work. It’s like me - as I have a huge nose - and yet my sense of smell is miserable. I think it’s the same with what you’ve mentioned about fragrances - as they can change as they react to the oils in a person’s skin. I’ve tried fragrances in the past, and they can vary quite a bit depending on the dryness of one’s skin - or other factors. I think the efficacy can be lessened in winter when they are more rapidly absorbed.
Cashman1234
a year ago
My skin is weird. I've had cheap knockoffs smell better on me than the originals. Woodsy colognes smell bad on me. Bergamot or citrus and aquatic ones the best
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I like the creeds. I dont like green irish tweed much, and got it for a silly reason, just the brand name and because clint eastwood and 50 cent or someone wore it. Cashman, you might be having issues with that because of all the women you’ve smelled, and all the anal leakages you’ve mentioned! Your nose and its function might have developed genetic anomalies because of the repeated exposures
rickmacrodong
a year ago
So I'm like the opposite and fragrance lasts longer on me in the cooler weather. Woodsy fragrances are absolutely divine on me 😁 basically a lot of fragrances that women bitch about in reviews as being too woody or masculine/unisex smell incredible on me. Lol! My skin has a way of turning a lot of woody scents into pure sugar hahaha I can't explain it. Also strong rose fragrances seem to get a lot of hate but most I've tried are divine on me so idk 🤷🏼‍♀️
blahblahblah23
a year ago
"YSL is consistently good imo. I haven't smelled anything of theirs that I hate." Ugh I had their Mon Paris and enjoyed it, and then it got stolen. I was pissed. My all time fave, every day wear, would be Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Always gotta have a bottle of that. Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is also very good. Elie Saab (the original scent) smells delicious as well. I wear that more in the summer and spring, to events like weddings, baby showers, brunches, etc.
NinaBambina
a year ago
I'd be mad too. I like that one, but the Mons Paris Intensement is even better imo. Heh I'm not against buying designer, I'll be cheap where I can get away with it. I also like Flowerbomb (original) and Chanel Coco Mademoiselle a lot, but they have some pretty good and cheap dupes so I have that instead lmao. I did buy another newer version of Flowerbomb tho that wasn't duped to hell and back lmao Never smelled Ellie Saab, but I keep seeing it mentioned so I need to find somewhere to sniff this stuff lol.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
The baccarat rouge and rouge extrait, are they crazy good? Worth spending on?
rickmacrodong
a year ago
I honestly dk. If I didn't already say it, I try and be somewhat sensible with my spending these days. I haven't worked in a while and am back in school and all. IF Baccarat Rouge 540 is very similar or even a close dupe to Ariana Grande Cloud (which a LOT of people say it is) then I would hate BR540. I am grateful for this since I don't even have it in my head to ever buy it even if i went back to dancing lmfao. I HATE Ariana Grande's Cloud, but most people LOVE it so perhaps my nose is a bit weird?
blahblahblah23
a year ago
For men I haven't smelled a bad versace or bilgari scent
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I haven't smelled anything Bulgari for women that I liked lol. I agree with you on Versace, none of them are bad imo. There is some cheap Oud perfume I got recently that is like really strong and doesn't give me headaches at all, and is very soothing. Gee I'm happy. Nice! Apparently a lot of guys wear it too, but whatever.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I never cared much for wearing cologne. It's for guys that need to cover up a natural stench. On perfume I like a woman smelling like flowers. I really liked this movie, though... https://youtu.be/M7ShUL1qwNQ
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
Bulgari and Versace are good. I like bulgaris aquatic salty feel to their fragrances. Everything probably smells good if you’re a purp addict though.
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Womens perfumes smell weird on guys. They're too soft or sweet. So they can be great scents but smell cheap on men coz cheap colognes have that sweet after smell
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I don't really feel like stuff marketed for one gender should necessarily only be worn by that one gender. It is whatever someone wants to do. I also think it is cultural. I remember dancing for an Ethiopian and he definitely smelled like the coconut fragrances we tend to market for women. I didn't mind though. I am pretty sure it was a fragrance product and not him rubbing coconut oil or something on his skin or hair.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I wanted to add that yall should be careful because everything gets reformulated these days, including $100 and up perfumes so read the shit out of reviews. Sometimes it is better to buy an older/possibly used of the same fragrance than a brand new one because I've been seeing a trend of the newer editions/reformulations being weaker or even having somewhat different fragrance notes to some people. I personally expect beast level performance out of the higher priced stuff.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Wicked!!!
Musterd21
a year ago
That's true. A lot of scents are different from what they used to be. I guess they cut corners to make more
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
If people actually bathed no one would need to perfume. All gross.
skibum609
a year ago
My sense of smell is about as refined as my taste in wine, which means somewhere between poor and non-existent. I've received many bottles of expensive cologne over the years and never worn them, except maybe to show some false appreciation toward the girl that gave it to me. I find the "good" stuff (meaning expensive) to be overpowering, even when used sparingly. And since I'm the one closest to the origin of the scent, it annoys me until it finally dissipates enough to be less noticeable. My favorite scent to wear is almost any kind of cheap aftershave. Brut, Aqua Velva, Skin Bracer... Not too powerful when you first put it on, and still slightly noticeable later. The smell reminds me of when I was a kid and first started shaving, or the free stuff they have in the locker room at a golf club. As far as women's perfume, I couldn't distinguish between a few thousand dollars a bottle, or bought from the discount rack at CVS. I do take notice, however, when a woman enters a room and immediately the entire place stinks like the perfume department at Bloomingdale's. I don't know how women go out in public like that, and I wonder if they realize how ridiculous it is. If scent has any impact at all on an alluring interaction, whether a lap dance or a civie encounter, I think the sexiest thing is when a woman simply smells clean, like she just got out of the shower. A slight whiff of shampoo perhaps. More than that is overkill to me.
misterorange
a year ago
@icee I actually think it's cutting corners plus there are new regulations being put in from time to time. I vaguely remember reading about how this or that unpronounceable chemical gets banned or something because some people have allergies or w/e. @ski I have great hygiene thank you. I still like perfume lmao. Haters gonna hate! @mister Things don't have to be expensive to smell good. I do think though that if you try to stay in the ultra cheap price range that it is hard to get the full experience.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
^^ Last time I purchased aftershave, it cost about $8 bucks and I was like damn this inflation pricing!
misterorange
a year ago
This inflation really is a bitch. Like these food prices even if u go to like the cheapest store in ur area are still noticeably higher.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Not hating on anyone Blah, just like clean, fresh, no fragrance.
skibum609
a year ago
Scent is one of the most important senses. A smell can remind you of things people bring back vivid memories. I'm like that with colognes and perfumes. The memories hit me hard when I smell some.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Scents can bring up certain moods for me. It is almost like aromatherapy. FYI essential oils are not necessarily healthier than synthetics. Like you still can't put undiluted essential oils on your skin, and if you put them in soap or lotion or something it's still gotta be diluted below or up to a certain ratio. Also apparently some essential oils can potentially cause abortions 🤣 (idk how true that is tho)
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I never messed with essential oils. But like some colognes like Ferragamo ones take me back to nights with my ex. Hugo sport reminds me of my first crush. Gucci rush which is discontinued reminds me of my mom. Things like that. Axe reminds me of raves I've been to
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I guess for me- no, they do not bring up memories whether good or bad. But they just set me in certain moods idk how to explain. And I'm like *all* over the place with my fragrances.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Icee you never got the chance to steal creed, maison kurkdjian, parfums de marly, initio, tom ford, etc? Looks like you’ve never even been offered to sample those, they can tell you’re a looter by looking hence the best youve smelled is ferragamo and hugo lulz
rickmacrodong
a year ago
They affect moods too. Some smells make me happy. And it's weird but a few trigger anxiety
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
^BTE, it is a forum to share information, not to bite others, blame, degrade someone and debate what they are up to etc. Please respect the members of this forum and keep the discussion healthy.
Champphilly
a year ago
So I don't think that price is always related to quality with scents. There are quite a few mid and high priced fragrances that don't perform for shit. I've heard about Tom Ford perfume performance. I'd never waste that much money on something that doesn't even last all day. There are also a lot of very cheap scents that do perform well and smell good. I guess it just depends on preferences. Kinda random, but I think that "fresh" scents marketed for men are usually way the fuck better smelling than the "fresh" scents they usually market for women. That kinda upsets me. It is sorta like men's deodorant is usually better. Not ok! 😂 I've noticed that a lot of reviews bitch about something is masculine if it isn't a sugar bomb/real edible smelling. I've seen that a couple times for lavender heavy scents, which I find funny as I don't find lavender to be strictly a masculine scent. I also see this sort of commentary for a lot of woody/smoky scents which imo tend to pull sweet on me.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I try and be careful with the purely gourmand (edible) type scents. Sometimes they trigger me to eat when I shouldn't lmao. Some smells do just make me happy every single time. Some are comforting before going to sleep. Some wake me the fuck up and energize me. Some scents I have to be in a particularly dominant/loud/idgaf mood that day to wear.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
damn!!!! your obsessed about this hobby is way higher up there than mine to pawg porn. here's a clip that you might find enjoyable to watch. it's a group blind test of women's favorite brand perfumes that are on the affordable side. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRuTXdXvPs
rattdog
a year ago
I know girls who get happy smelling puppy breath
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Smelling stolen or looted fragrances means nothing... if everything you smell is stolen, then your sense of smell is also stolen!
rickmacrodong
a year ago
😂 LOL! <---- This is my reaction owning a cheap dupe or 2 then buying the real pricier version and sometimes the dupe is better!
blahblahblah23
a year ago
oops Idk why that cut out the rest of my message. Anyway that is my reaction to some cheap imitation dupes in fact being better than the pricier real version I ended up buying.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I had a young lady tell me I smelled like her grandpa. ( I was wearing Old Spice) I said do you like it? She said NO, he did bad things to me. I said Sorry!
Musterd21
a year ago
Old spice? If you want a cheap cologne then fo for axe. You can get some good ones on Amazon like ocean anarchy and Africa. Or the lil yachty collab.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
^lol. I really like old spice!
Musterd21
a year ago
i just dont like a lot of perfume. or BO or stinky pussy smell
jackel0001
a year ago
Omg lol. I couldn't care less what paying customer would smell like. But it is a bonus if they are either fresh/clean or have a nice scent on them. Well, not liking BO/stinky pussy I can understand. Sounds like these ladies need to get in the habit of showering or at least use baby wipes or something if they don't stink too bad.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I gotta say when something lasts more than 12 hours and you can even smell it faintly after a shower...that's some potent stuff 😂
blahblahblah23
a year ago
How about a perfume that smells like freshly mown grass?
skibum609
a year ago
Ew
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I usually reek of pot when I just get to the club. When strippers mention it I say it's my favorite cologne - 'Eau de Mary Jane'.
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
If there is a perfume that one is too greedy to divest themself of then one may spray multiple perfumes in 1 spot to create a new scent 😁
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Is it hard to believe that I gifted people fragrances? lmao. definitely obsessed
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion