Too old for this shit

Saturday, June 18, 2022 11:24 AM
These POS hounding for tips need to die. If someone didn't perform a service for me nor help my money I think they should go jump off a bridge first before asking me for handouts. Like DIE. NOW. YOU MUST DIE.🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 (b4 I lose my temper and commit a felony) Also catty strippers. I just don't get it. Yee like insecurity is part of this biz. But this passive aggressive shit while being nice to my face I just cannot deal with. Like quit fucking with me lol my patience is at an all time low for bullsht. I am pretty good at being unbothered in the moment it's just later i think about it get irritated. I'm sorry but you pull some of this type of fuckshit in an uncivilized old world country you will need to be hospitalized or be sure ur loved ones can pay for that funeral.

19 comments

Yeah I feel the same way, but in a more wholesome, peaceful, not murderery version, yeah right there with you blah
Muddy
2 years ago
I remember clubs where strippers used to walk around asking for tips for no reason. Irritated me too. Last weekend was at a club where I thought why bother tipping? I tipped a dancer $3 and some millionaire was throwing $40 to $60 or more in ones up on the stage at a time on occasion. Made me feel poor. Not trying to compete. What was I supposed to do though? Leave the stage after a stripper came up because my 3 dollars or 6 or whatever I tipped was nothing compared to the millionaire? I tipped the dancer and went back to the bar. I had already tipped her over $20 in other ways so I wasn’t being cheap in my opinion. I’m just not a millionaire. A millionaire could throw their own party and hire strippers instead of going to the local strip club. Of course maybe they didn’t want to go through with the extra trouble.
orionsmith
2 years ago
when asked for a tip: Don't stare at the sun, it hurts your eyes [view link]
psycho_trick
2 years ago
It’s getting ridiculous the includ your tip shit on the credit card machine is offensive, I’m starting to see them in places like mechanics shops and dry cleaners and many other really bizarre stuff I just ignore them completely
twentyfive
2 years ago
at one club the stripper beatdowns were so frequent that a separate catfight security squad was hired. at least twice a night two rival groups would settle whatever in the backdoor smoking area. half a dozen bouncers would all run out- five to break it up, and one to carry all the weaves back in.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
@Muddy this is why the quality of the human gene pool is in decline. Not enough people improve it using murder like blah does.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@orion because I have a decent income, I tip every dancer on stage at least $2. I just lay it down near her purse without expecting an acknowledgment. I would be fine with a club that had no stage show, and the lap dancers just walked the floor in bikinis. But I appreciate it that someone is making an effort to provide me with live entertainment, so I make a small gesture of thanks. As far as the whales who make me invisible dancers, that's life, many things in life we don't get cause a richer person also wants it. And you and Dr. Evil need to realize that a million dollars ain't what it use to be.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@grind: “ at one club the stripper beatdowns were so frequent that a separate catfight security squad was hired.”. This is amazing. Possible tuscl group road-trip destination.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
So much bullshit in clubs that demotivate the strippers. I don't see what the value is of live DJs. Typically, they just say crude, vulgar shit, that takes away from the vibe of watching a beautiful woman with good stage moves. Bouncers are there for everyone's safety, not just the dancers'. To get reliable ones, they should be paid an attractive salary, not what they can get grubbing for tips from the dancers. If a server helps a PL connect with a dancer, the PL should be the one who tips the server.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
They're desperate. They can't make money any other way, so they beg, cajole, plead, threaten, shame, taunt, or disrespect customers into giving them some. They'll do anything but <em>earn</em> it.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
most djs and 'security' anymore are just inattentive non-paying customers in street clothes that use their position to rob/coerce the robbers.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
In Vegas. There's a scam in clubs where they ask for tips and if you say no they get a bouncer who's in on it to threaten you coz you owe her money. Tourists fall for it. I feel like most of the post pandemic strippers take the short yellow bus to work lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I try to be tolerant of quirkiness/obliviousness etc. But straight up begging and bullying me for money that you did absolutely nothing to earn from me.... ugh. I have a nice switchblade in my purse these days because I do not trust clubs to have my back in the parking lot these days. Speaking of which a lot of clubs don't even check customers at all or barely at all. Like you idiots could be letting fools in with guns and don't even know. And yeah some of these strippers I'm sorry. I am more open minded than I used to be and more mellow now, but damn it only goes so far. If your look is meh and you trip off over every attractive new girl that customers like... well maybe improve your shit or just leave the game. I do not fucking understand how some of these bitches can be just about mid 30s or 40 and act this way to another woman without good reason.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Us old white PLs are the biggest obstacle in the way of safe clubs. If a club has actual security measures, pat downs, metal detector, strapped bouncers with kevlar, that's because it isn't safe. Similar old guy theory: drives who don't speed and keep both hands on the wheel must be bad drivers, cause they're being too careful. Old white PL security: never play any music that came out after 1989, and the club will be totally safe.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
The ones that are more looks challenged are the ones who set the standard for how much girls should be willing to do. So you need them. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
No one likes DJs. No one.
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
^ idk, I know of more than one club where some dancer is hovering the DJ booth and talking and talking and talking. Like, I promise to not flirt with your man. Just want to be acknowledged for signing in and I’ll be on my way, thanks 😬
nicespice
2 years ago
Psd are you gonna pull a Jacksonville in Vegas
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Used to go to a club ten years ago that a few of the hottest girls in town, and a bunch of fugly ones. The fugly ones would also go tip hunting after their stage show, even when people visibly avoiding looking at their ugly ass. Eventually customers stopped coming the good looking girls left.
nickifree
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion