Raid

Friday, June 17, 2022 9:05 PM
The other forum mentioned platinum and diamond got raided yesterday Any here anything

7 comments

Which town?
wallanon
2 years ago
All of his Reviews are from Atlanta .
Warrior15
2 years ago
Sorry Atlanta my bad
jmiddle30234
2 years ago
Woah! By WSBTV.com News Staff June 17, 2022 at 2:47 pm EDT BROOKHAVEN (Atlanta), Ga. — Multiple people were arrested after an investigation revealed that two massage parlors in Brookhaven were operating as places of prostitution.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Brookhaven is a suburb of Atlanta.
doctorevil
2 years ago
Per @shadow's post, it says massage parlors - so did the actual strip-clubs get raided or was it massage parlors in the vicinity (if I recall there is/was a massage parlor next to Platinum?)
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
on another site it was reported that the 2 clubs Platinum & Diamond were raided. I can't find any confirmation from news sources. Both clubs are within the city of Atlanta. The 2 massage parlors are in the city of Brookhaven, a suburb of Atlanta. Earlier today I got a PM from a fellow TUSCLER that a Vivide dancer told a friend of his to not come in today because "all" Atlanta clubs were getting busted. I think she probably just heard about the raids at Platinum and Diamond. Since the club raids did not make the news, I suspect it was nothing more than ID checks on all of the Cubans. Time will tell.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion