tuscl
Follies
4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30345

Looking for Alexis

Thursday, April 21, 2022 10:00 PM
Anyone remember her? She was a day shift OG. Short black and Latina mix, big booty and big boobs. Anyone know if she moved to another club once Follies closed its doors?

13 comments

She sounds wonderful! SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
You have to get to know the girls when they are in your space, and you have to maintain contact. Otherwise they are gone. Then of course there will be My Organization which will solve this problem. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I should have known that desert(scrub) would comment some nonsense. Smh. Geez man, do you literally troll the site looking for posts to troll? I’m surprised you didn’t add “club ad” into your response. @san_jose - agreed. I Was a regular at Follies. I’ve had her number for a while, but lost touch once Follies closed and haven’t seen her on the scene since.
Mr_Magnificent
2 years ago
Usually desertscrub is just being an asshole but this time he is 100% correct.
whodey
2 years ago
I think Scrubbie is correct in his initial comment. This isn’t the spot to search for dancers from closed clubs.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
So, you may not be a dangerous stalker (or even someone the dancer simply doesn't want to meet with anymore), but we can't make that distinction on this anonymous forum. Keeping that in mind, helping random guys find dancers who may not want to be found is discouraged here. The onus is on the customer to ask for the dancer's contact information. If you never did that, then it's time to talk to other dancers. Good luck.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
If it’s against house rules then my mistake. But for confirmation, I was not asking for contact info, just for location if she still danced. There is literally a thread a couple months ago exactly like this one, but hey I guess That thread was OK since you guys knew the girls. Also @dessert(scrub), you didn’t answer my Q. Do you literally troll these posts to make negative comments? You could have just said hey buddy, take the post down, we can’t do that here. I knew something involving ass play would be your response. Projecting? Very, very strange guy, even on an anonymous stripper website.
Mr_Magnificent
2 years ago
I'm just letting you know the general consensus here. Although it's not always adhered to or really enforced by anyone. Call it a best practice in the interest of dancer safety. Sometimes these queries come and go too quickly for anyone to offer a course correction. Other times they get seen and addressed. If someone posted something similar and didn't get all of the above explained to them, it's not because it was okay. It just didn't get noticed.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
@[view link].Ishmael - I appreciate your response good sir. I Will govern myself accordingly regarding these kinds of posts. Thank you!
Mr_Magnificent
2 years ago
Thank you. Good luck finding a new CF.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Wtf did a thread on TUSCL just end peacefully and without rancor?
Muddy
2 years ago
Despite Scrub's best efforts... yes.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
You call me Alexis big Mister. I not know how say that Malficient name. You bring more money - I call you big daddy.
SJGsAMPGirlfriend
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion