High turnover clubs that shouldnt be?

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 11:22 PM
What do u all think of high turnover clubs that there really is no logical reason the dancer turnover is so high? I was bored and reading reviews on some such place which inspired me to ask this. It isn't a touristy or travel dancer sort of area. Not a major city. Not a club in middle of nowhere that tries to "book" different girls every week or 2 weeks w/e I assume it means that management is bad in some way, fees to work too high for the money, they make trash money/too inconsistent. Maybe a high drama club? (Which usually mgmt is behind this in some way honestly)

9 comments

If there’s a lot of options in the area, definitely true by me, a lot girls I talk to like to hop around just like me, following the rainbow a little bit and never landing in Nirvana.
Muddy
2 years ago
That's true a lot of us like to hop around even if there's not a "lot" of options..but same time I do think badly of a club that should have at least a few consistent "house girls" and doesn't seem to. That tells me a lot and it is nothing good.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I guess different reasons apply to different clubs. When I was SCing a lot I mostly hit the small-black-clubs downhere in Miami – I visited often and in most of my visits it seemed as if 90% of the girls were girls I rarely seen b/f if at all. I think w.r.t. these clubs, these are low-$$$-clubs that I think many of the girls may use for extra/side cash whether it’d be b/c they are in school, or have a regular 9-to-5; etc; or just some cash for certain periods of time – that my “assumption”. I also assume that many girls get burned-out and "career dancers" that are in the same club day-in day-out for months or years are the minority. There could also be the S.O. angle where they hook-up w/ a guy that either doesn't want them to dance or the guy makes decent-$$$ where they can just get a regular job?
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
===> "I assume it means that management is bad in some way, fees to work too high for the money, they make trash money/too inconsistent." I've never seen a "local" club struggle with high dancer turnover that didn't involve shitty management, shitty money or both.
rickdugan
2 years ago
—>“I assume it means that management is bad in some way, fees to work too high for the money, they make trash money/too inconsistent. Maybe a high drama club? (Which usually mgmt is behind this in some way honestly)” I’d assume yep, yep, yep, and yep.
nicespice
2 years ago
I think its just the girls themselves that are high turnover, and some types of clubs mostly attract them. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
From what I've seen it has to do with club management. High drama clubs are due to management favorites being allowed to do as they please. High house fees plus trying to get as many girls to work as possible so the money jn thenckub is spread very thinly. Which again leads to drama and tension. Poorly managed clubs that don't get customers in. Shitty working conditions like nasty dressing rooms bad ac things like that. Girls leave clubs when they don't make enough money and find a better option. It's not without reason.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I assume high turnover clubs are poorly managed. It seems that there is a direct correlation between high turnover and high drama. I don’t know which is the chicken and which is the egg but high drama is a big turnoff and makes me go elsewhere to spend my money.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Somebody already mentioned there could be not enough money to go around. If there are a few top earners and everyone else is fighting for scraps, then dancers aren't going to stick around.
wallanon
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion