No logic in rules

Saturday, February 19, 2022 9:47 AM
I am here today to bitch about these clubs have no logic in their rules. Like hey it is ok to let dudes touch on stage especially for like $4, but ur panties better be a certain width. Wear nipple tape or pasties šŸ¤® yuck but tons of touching everywhere during dances is standard 1 foot on the ground during dances. Lol! I can definitely fuck with 2 feet on the ground so not sure what this rule is preventing???? Work 4 days a week????? What is this sht? where is the hourly wage to ensure ahem attendance Also telling me if police come in they can tell me to take off my bra to check if I got pasties/nipple tape on?? Umm no just cuz someone is the police doesn't mean they get a free show.

72 comments

Sigh, I remember after dealing with manager crap at one club in Austin I went on over to another club that I already knew would have lots of stuff going on, because hey at least change in environment and the commute was way easier with not having to cross downtown. Early on with the manager, ā€œdo you have a larger underwear, or something that covers your butt? We like to leave something to the imagination at this placeā€ (ā€¦Ummmmm no your establishment certainly does not) Also, unlike other clubs I knew, you had to ask permission to leave your shift. Ugh. That was an unpleasant surprise especially because another club within the same chain did not. Though that ended up just as well because I only liked the clientele that would be that after like 11pm, so I ended up coming in way late and only working like 3 hours or so. Although, I think the 1 foot on the ground rule isnā€™t to stop having two feet on the ground? I think itā€™s supposedly to limit how much the customer is being straddled. Not that it really does much since in a lot of places with that rule, the seats are low enough and it doesnā€™t really prevent much. Even for people who are 5ā€™0 like me. I only know of one club that had that rule and kept the seats actually high. Also with regards to nipple tape and pasties but touchingā€¦have fun in San Antonio with paying the house mom to spray paint your boobs and buttā€¦and super blatant stage contact going on. And somebody straight up asking for a condom in the dressing room. ā€”ā€” But yeah, the perfect club doesnā€™t exist anywhere. I just let myself enjoy (or bail from) the eccentricities. And at least like that itā€™s easier to do at titty bars. Especially since from my vantage point the nonsense is even worse in the vanilla job world. And meeting recruiters on campus all emphasizing that the most important thing was ā€œcompany cultureā€ and that ā€œboth our values alignā€ā€¦unpaid internshipsā€¦multiple rounds of interviews of bsā€¦umm NO I was already going to make peace with being ruthlessly exploited and that should be good enough. I will not pretend to care about the same things of whatever middle manager likes politically/culturally (I assume thatā€™s what the values stuff was alluding to anyways). Fuck outta here. And thank god that stuff is finally in the beginning stages of imploding on itself and ā€œno one wants to workā€ and strikes in different industries are happeningā€¦but thatā€™s a whole different matter.
nicespice
ā€¢
2 years ago
They usually do that when laws about lap dances or strip clubs are really vague. I remember clubs where girls had to wear something over their g strings. Or no lap dances in areas other than the main room yet the clubs had vip areas. Some clubs have girls wear pasties so they can have alcohol. I saw all nude clubs where girls wore pasties. But pasties kill it for me. That makes it a bikini bar. I donno it's a psychological hangup for me lol
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
I can understand attendance rules though. But I've never seen them enforced the same for every dancer at a club.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Icey one simple question why do you feel the need to respond to every single topic?
axe77
ā€¢
2 years ago
It sucks having to deal with stupid rules at your job. Iā€™m guessing the rules may have been put in place to avoid certain questionable conduct. However, itā€™s odd that they are concerned about keeping one foot on the floor, but yet they allow guys to touch dancers on stage. This likely speaks to the intellect of the club manager, who is probably not a genius. I agree with NiceSpice regarding vanilla jobs - and the company culture crap. It can go way too far, and itā€™s intrusive.
Cashman1234
ā€¢
2 years ago
Club rules are not any more illogical than stripper rules. Why will some strippers fuck you but not kiss you? Yes, I know, discussed many times before, but still doesnā€™t make any sense to me. Had one a couple of weeks ago that blew me, but didnā€™t want me to touch her boobs.
doctorevil
ā€¢
2 years ago
Drevil strippers aren't hookers. Q lot of you need to stop using the terms interchangeably
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
@blahblahblah23 Welcome to the Bizarro World of Strip Clubs. Bizarro World is an Alternate Universe where everything is the same... but different/opposite/illogical. The Superman comics create d this idea/concept in the 60s
CJKent_band
ā€¢
2 years ago
"Also telling me if police come in they can tell me to take off my bra to check if I got pasties/nipple tape on?? " "I don't consent to any searches."
georgmicrodong
ā€¢
2 years ago
There are practical reasons that both feet have to touch the ground when FSing a PL in a chair. If it's a rare PL with an actual long dick, do you want it jamming right past your cervix into your baby oven? How else are you going to get the proper vag augering motion? The PL will probably be too old and/or drunk to stay hard. And even if he can, god knows now long it will take him to splouge. Since you're only charging $50 and a stuffed monkey, you can't dawdle. Have to do this at least 20 times a shift, or Icey your pimp will whip your butt with a car antenna.
ilbbaicnl
ā€¢
2 years ago
I assume most clubs' rules are handed down by the city - some cities seem to be more proactive about enforcing SC-laws and some rarely do and some clubs are more scared of breaking the city-rules than others - and then I assume there are also some rules based on the owners' or management's preferences
Papi_Chulo
ā€¢
2 years ago
Attendance rules are practical though. Other rules are just following ordinances. But the selective enforcement if rules comes down to management's power trips and lack of professionalism
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Club rules are made for two reasons: 1. Money. No matter how ridiculous the rule, if it wasn't imposed by local LE or city ordinance, the club manager thinks it will generate more money. Examples include: Drink minimums, VIP room access fees (plus per dance fees), preferred seating area/booths, Club Cash scrip (sorry, PL, no refunds on you leftover $1,000 of funny money), mandatory tip for buying $1 bills, parking fees, shift rules and fines, tip-out/stage fees, etc. 2. As implied in #1, local LE or city/state ordinances. These are almost ALWAYS the result of people or legislatures who want to kill strip clubs, but know they have to stay away from laws or rules that infringe 1A rights. (1A = 1st amendment.) Examples include: 6-foot rule when topless or nude, 1-foot on the ground, no doors or opaque curtains on VIP booths, pasties requirements, no-knock LE arrivals, state or city stripper registration requirements, giant "Prostitution is illegal" signs, etc. Next time you hear about dumb-fuck rule, you will find the rationale comes from one of these reasons.
herbtcat
ā€¢
2 years ago
I just like to talk shit. And yeah I get that regular jobs have a ton of bs too. For now I've been at an extras club, but the staff/mgrs don't treat you like total shit like the "nice" club and no schedule or outfit rules really.
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
2 years ago
I understand ordinances. But most places letting girls get groped on stage is extremely illegal. So why follow ordinances for pasties and certain width of underwear but allow an extreme amt of touching for everyone to see which is extremely illegal too just about everywhere?? Lol
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
2 years ago
Itā€™s possible they let a roided up ex bouncer make the rules after he just benched 350 pounds and the veins were still popping out of his head? Iā€™m watching mens curling on the Olympics! Thereā€™s a lot of man ass in this sport! Omg! Sorry - I posted that under the wrong aliasā€¦
Cashman1234
ā€¢
2 years ago
There are clubs where girls wear pasties but show pussy... its when you get stupid management thinking they're smart and skirting tge rules. But they just show how dumb they are but anything for money nowadays
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
@blah ---totally off topic, but you should check out the show "Reacher" on Amazon. No clue whether you'd actually like it, but one episode has a strip club scene that I think would probably make you jump off the couch and give a standing ovation.
ElDuderino_AZ
ā€¢
2 years ago
Membership Club / Private Party model. Then all such rules go away. It is all just between you and the girl. Front Room anything, Back Room anything. SJG X - Burning House of Love (live) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInxU2dWea8
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Private clubs and parties have more rules actually. Parking rules attendance etc are taken more seriously
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Well, the kind of rules that our OP was talking about do not exist. Just like in a Swingers Club. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Swingers clubs are really strict but it helps make them so comfortable
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
They insist on clear consent. But the things the OP is talking about are fine. Anything consensual is okay, Front Room or Back Room. The further people go front room, the more that loosens everyone else up. SJG JUST MASONS - Episode 15 - Bro. Paul Rana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUwjuu-aERQ Memphis Misrain Masons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bUyorIuySk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drZ02XtZUxE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wdj5PR_uWM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEKc6nfId-w https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-HJmAqkA0k&list=OLAK5uy_lCsI2gCUe71CXDP9EddOlZ2QXefla9z-Y
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Op isn't talking about prostitution. Not everything is about hookers
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
He was talking about strip clubs where the women are working for money. Today, in most us clubs most of the women eventually come to be very happy with P4P sex. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
That's not true.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
They briefly were enforcing one foot on the floor here which was super weird. Trust me, girls can be plenty dirty with one foot on the floor
JamesSD
ā€¢
2 years ago
"1 foot on the ground during dances" -blah I smiled reading this; 12 years ago Missouri passed revised Sexually Oriented Business regulations later unanimously upheld by state supreme court to be constitutional. So some of the regs sound familiar and no they often have no reasonable basis other than make it increasingly difficult for strip clubs to operate profitably. "These are almost ALWAYS the result of people or legislatures who want to kill strip clubs" -herbtcat. He got it absolutely right. And here in the heart of America these efforts are entirely the doing of socially conservative Republicans. JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. A Show-Me State lawmaker wants a sin tax on those who show too much. First, Missouri banished sexy billboards and young strip dancers. Now, Republican Sen. Matt Bartle wants to force adult entertainment businesses out of the state by stripping them of their profits. Legislation pending in the Senate would impose a 20 percent tax on revenues of all sexually oriented businesses, charge a $5 fee for each person entering their doors and prohibit them from staying open late at night. ***The goal of the bill is to make Missouri inhospitable for these businesses, said Bartle.*** [John] Putnamā€™s group, called Citizens for a Decent Environment, started researching laws on sexually oriented businesses that had withstood court challenges. The group contacted attorney Scott Bergthold, who had drafted some of the legislation. ā€œIt took us three years from the time we got the language to get the Legislature to act on it,ā€ said Putnam. He and other residents testified in favor of the proposal in House and Senate hearings. The measure that was enacted was sponsored by Sen. Matt Bartle, Leeā€™s Summit, [from Joplinglobe.com 11/16/2011] Here are some of the state regs which by law supercede any county or local regulations unless tose are even more restrictive. So much for the phony local control bullshit. * No person shall knowingly or intentionally, in a sexually oriented business, appear in a state of nudity. Yes Virginia, in Missouri it IS possible to ban nudity despite the First Amendment. * No employee shall knowingly or intentionally, in a sexually oriented business, appear in a semi-nude condition unless the employee, while semi-nude, shall be and remain on a fixed stage at least six feet from all patrons and at least eighteen inches from the floor in a room of at least six hundred square feet. * No employee, who appears in a semi-nude condition in a sexually oriented business, shall knowingly or intentionally touch a patron or the clothing of a patron in a sexually oriented business. * "Nudity" or "state of nudity", the showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area, vulva, anus, anal cleft, or cleavage with less than a fully opaque covering, or the showing of the female breast with less than a fully opaque covering of any part of the nipple or areola; *"Semi-nude" or "state of semi-nudity", the showing of the female breast below a horizontal line across the top of the areola and extending across the width of the breast at such point, or the showing of the male or female buttocks. Such definition includes the lower portion of the human female breast, but shall not include any portion of the cleavage of the female breasts exhibited by a bikini, dress, blouse, shirt, leotard, or similar wearing apparel provided the areola is not exposed in whole or in part; *"Specified anatomical areas": (a) Less than completely and opaquely covered: human genitals, pubic region, buttock, and female breast below a point immediately above the top of the areola; and, (b) Human male genitals in a discernibly turgid state, even if completely and opaquely covered; * "Specified sexual activity", any of the following: (a) Intercourse, oral copulation, masturbation, or sodomy; or (b) Excretory functions as a part of or in connection with any of the activities described in paragraph (a) of this subdivision These regs are so complex as to not be easily enforceable; the point is to provide a number of avenues for LE, etc to harass clubs & employees so as make it more difficult to operate a profitable business smoothly.
joker44
ā€¢
2 years ago
===> "So why follow ordinances for pasties and certain width of underwear but allow an extreme amt of touching for everyone to see which is extremely illegal too just about everywhere?? Lol" Because the contact happens at certain moments in time but clothing deficiencies are always visible. Anyone coming into the club at any moment can instantly see the clothing issues.
rickdugan
ā€¢
2 years ago
sounds like the one foot on the floor rule would encourage more LDKs, since the standard reverse cowgirl grind usually involves two feet on the floor.
lapdanceking82
ā€¢
2 years ago
Manager at Sunrise told me he was gonna give me my days to work. ā€œExcuse meā€. Then he goes well thatā€™s what they do at the hitching post. ā€œThis ainā€™t the hitching post thoā€ Now we both looking at each other šŸ‘€, cause we both had the audacity šŸ˜© At Centerstage we do 30 minute sets and you have to get on every hour. This makes no sense at all. A club where girls are allowed (in the open) to sniff coke in the bathroom but because I didnā€™t have ideal stripper shoes I was bringing the club down.
Bharlem
ā€¢
2 years ago
Icey, the longer a woman works in strip clubs the greater the likelihood that she will be doing P4P. The women who work in strip clubs do not get that many civvie date invitations, they just get solicitations. Eventually most of them just decide to go with it and have some adventure, rather than having to sit home alone. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Yeah old or ugly women who can't make money in yhe club resort to prostitution coz they can't compete with hot dancera. And of course they have civvie lives. Dancing us just a job
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Most young women don't get that many civvie dates. And with strip club dancers, they show their stuff, but they still don't get much. They get only a kind of attention which they don't want. Eventually though they come to accept it, cause that is all they get. But all you have to do is pick one and usually she can be yours. SJG OMS Martinism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9md6qiLdBY
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Girls get tons of offers for dates.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
I completely disagree based on my experience of dealing with them from all sides. Most sit home alone and lonely, or they go out with the GFs. SJG OMS Martinism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9md6qiLdBY
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
No girls get asked out all the time. Dating is normal. Lots date more than one guy. Use dates for meals. Dates aren't a big deal unless she likes you
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
I disagree that there is that much of that, based on all that I hear in interacting with them. If you find a girl you want, and she dances in a stirp club, you likely can really get to her. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
^LOL what about these hot 9s with whole body done from colombia/Puerto rico/Cuba etc who do anything and everything for cheap??? So frustrating. In most clubs I've been it was usually the less cute girls with little game doing the most. Throw that out the door with these scandalous Latinas ugh.
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
2 years ago
Because they're stupid and short sighted. I know girls like that. They think they're such bad bitches but they'll fuck teen weed dealers or sell themselves for weekend in Miami. Sad thing is they could be making a lot of money not having to do anything. In their minds they think they aren't hookers. They just don't fuck for free šŸ¤” and others are insecure hence yhe plastic surgery snd think uts the best they can do
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Yeah... I rarely see women that impress me cuz I guess I'm just picky? But wow some of these girls. Yeah they don't need to do all that for chump change looking like that. Holy shit šŸ¤Æ
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
2 years ago
They think selling pussy is trapping. You get these hookers calling themselves trap queens acting like they hustle for a living thinking they finesse Pablo Escobar and el chaps. When they're just fucking anyone who pays and kiss weed dealers and scammers asses
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
vs. stripper rules.... She's got her cock in her hand, sitting in my lap, rubbing it on her legs and ass, etc... While I'm finger banging her. Two fingers, past all the knuckles into her vagina. But actually sliding that penis into her vagina, oh, no, can't do that... She don't "have sex"....
bkkruined
ā€¢
2 years ago
There's no logic in this business..period. SCs are a carefully cultivated Neverland/Wonderland where Peter Pan Syndrome is welcomed and celebrated! šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ”†šŸ’‹
EndlessSummer
ā€¢
2 years ago
It's a very logical and calculated business
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
^Yes, that WOULD be the opinion of one suffering from PPS.
EndlessSummer
ā€¢
2 years ago
It's the reality. You don't think a business needs rules or that clubs aren't calculated? Or that a dancer can make a bag without a strategy? Lmfao
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
One thing is proven on this thread: there is no subject upon which Icey has no opinion, and no opinion that is ever close to being correct.
skibum609
ā€¢
2 years ago
Skibum you just said clubs have no rules
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
icee IS ā€˜mister know it all.ā€™
Jascoi
ā€¢
2 years ago
I ran into a weird rule last night - f.s. was $200 with a condom and $300 bareback.
skibum609
ā€¢
2 years ago
Icey, in the loosely run clubs there really are no rules, it is just what the women want to do. So it works out that the most extreme girls rule, and it goes to FS. This is why we go there. This had been very rare in the US, but attitudes have changed for many. So in many places, the extreme clubs are FS. And a great deal happens in the front room as extreme girls initiate. Deja Vu comes in and buys up clubs to destroy that, and then micromanages the interactions to a degree which no one else would even try. Deja Vu is a pimp, and they are the Evil Empire which is destroying our strip clubs! SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Rules I do like: Everybody keep your shoes on You only have to do two of three songs in the stage set Somebody else can cover your stage if youā€™re busy Topless or nude dances are ok, you choose Grinding dances ok Touching ok, you choose Customer pays me directly If you arenā€™t tipping or dancing you have to leave Someone ALWAYS walks you to your car We only give out $2 bills to customers Dancers do not approach customers at the stage Rules I do not like: You have to stay a certain number of hours The bouncer watches the dances You canā€™t miss your stage even if youā€™re dancing You have to have a license You have to wear/not wear particular things Rules of my own: If you want to touch something cool, you have to get a dance If you are respectful and polite, there is a better time to be had Guac is extra šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼
PinkSugarDoll
ā€¢
2 years ago
And PinkSugar, compared with Deja Vu these are very loose rules. But in some clubs there really are no rules except for maybe keeping high heels on. The women do it there way. And so it tends to favor the most aggressive girls. Management does not what to tell them what they cannot do, as they don't tell them what they can do. San Francisco was a very loose metro, and LE accepted this. But then in came Deja Vu. Their clubs are only competitive when zoning laws prevent the opening of new clubs, and they most definitely know this. They buy clubs just so they can close them. And then usually real estate developers demolish the building and make it office or residential. Deja Vu is a think tank. They have women dancers at their highest levels. They have figured out the psychology of strip clubs, and they know that it depends upon front room friendliness. Even if this does not go beyond the limits of public sex or lewd conduct, it does create the impression that it is beyond legal limits in the back rooms. And so this impression creates a legal risk. But in San Francisco the authorities had come to live with this. They saw that it was better than out on the street. And in many metros they have realized that trying to make busts in such an environment most always involves disregard of Constitutional guarantees of Due Process, and they usually involve a corrupt LE. So Deja Vu was coming in and smashing the UHM industry which had developed. And they con the women into going along with this, into the idea that this is protecting them and increasing their income, just as they con the customer that what they are getting is the real thing. Everyone has experienced con artistry at some point in their life. When you find it you will feel right away that this is something you have experienced before. We best describe this using the French term deja vu. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Sjg again you go on about dv not being brothels
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Deja Vu clubs do lot of FS in many many places, probably most. But they are unlike how strip clubs used to be because Deja Vu tries to regulate it and screw it up to drive more guys into the back rooms for even less. Deja Vu was the one who broke new ground in trying to regulate the women. Their pioneered the modern version of the Clip Joint. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Then make your mind up. First you attack yhem for not being brothels now you say they have hookers.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
This is the 21st Century and we have cell phones. Most of the women who work in customers are happy to fuck customers. What Deja Vu does is try to micro-manage it so that they get more money by taking advantage of the customers who are gullible. They con the men and they con the women. Icey, you keep reposting the same things, without trying to understand what is being said. And you do this as WW3 is breaking out. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
That's not true. It's a well run chain All you do is repost the exact same things in every thread all day. If you tell me the same thing you'll get the same answer
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
They have converted great UHM clubs into clip joints, and lots of other clubs have followed their lead. They have all but destroyed an industry. And as they can choke off competition metro by metro they can impose their full system of con artistry. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
You're saying hookers are too expensive there and they bought up sleazy clubs and had them go legit. That's a really weak argument
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
They have destroyed the front room friendliness. Pricing works itself out. But front room friendliness determines the quality of what happens in the back room. The girl has to have the chance to open up while still in a non-committal mode. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Yeah you can't fuck hookers in the front room lf the vast majority of clubs.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
~~~怋It's the reality. You don't think a business needs rules or that clubs aren't calculated? Or that a dancer can make a bag without a strategy? Lmfao The industry exists to provide indulgence in fantasy, not logic. Also, my point is that from your side of the pole, it may seem logical. But, you're on the side of indulgence. It's a very different perspective. But, you just enjoy your ignorance of any other perspective but your own.
EndlessSummer
ā€¢
2 years ago
Every business is run on logic. It takes logic to sell fantasy
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Using the private party / membership model, people can fuck in the front room. And I have heard accounts of front room fucking in US clubs. There are accounts of it in the reviews here. And it was standard in one of our underground clubs, with very low lighting. Icey, I do not use racial epithets, and I do not call some women "hookers". In the best clubs, the ones who are trying to defy the authorities, they just let the women do things the way they want. I saw and partook of this in our underground circuit, and S.F. was much more like that before Deja Vu took the clubs over and reinvented them as Clip Joints. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Yeah sleazy places that are illicit brothels exist.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
"sleazy" "illicit" "brothels" You are just throwing out denigrations, not really adding to the conversation. The women who work in strip clubs are getting money. Those who go there know this, and they know that if you want to get intimate with her ITC, you should be ready with money. Everyone involved is of legal age. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
You want every place to be an illegal brothel. That's not reality and isn't yhe topic of every thread
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Strip Clubs in most every other country are brothels. The reason they are not here is that this country has had more zeal in enforcing its prostitution laws than anyone else. The English speaking world has been the slowest to come to this. But this is changing. Look at a Canada and Australia. And Amnesty International says that yes, sex workers are vulnerable to exploitation, but the remedy they recommend is full decriminalization. SJG Leonard Cohen The Partisan (Live in Spain, 1988, Basque Country) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzN5_VGAm4
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
I think every club is a brothel. Some more than others. Like some clubs are strict no extras but you can still pull otc anywhere.
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
2 years ago
"you can still pull otc anywhere" TOTALLY TRUE! SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion