Worst Strip Club Name

Friday, February 11, 2022 6:30 AM
Before I started going to clubs I remember passing a club in NE (maybe Boston?) called "The Nasty Bush". This was probably in the 70's. I remember another one called "Tramp's". Maybe there was a Mr Tramp involved.

40 comments

Rooster's Barnyard in Atlanta (Doraville)
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
2 years ago
Long Beach CA around 1970 "The bearded Clam".
shadowcat
2 years ago
Chix on Dix. Located on Dix Road near Detroit. The name isn't all that bad, but the club was.
jackslash
2 years ago
Back home in tha NC there was this place called “The Wildebeest Room”. You did not want to see the hairless apes that danced there. Kinda looked like frickin’ wildebeest. However, it was descriptive. So bonus points for that. And it did serve some good wildebeest for eatin’. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
There used to be a place called Fuzzy Holes in Johnson City, Tennessee. Apparently, it changed names and is now called the Mouse’s Ear, not much better. There used to be another Mouse’s Ear elsewhere in Tennessee, I think Clarkesville. I’m not sure if it’s still there or if it moved and took over Fuzzy Holes.
doctorevil
2 years ago
There’s a club outside of Reading Pa named Buck Rubs. I don’t understand why someone would use that name for a strip club. I think it was possibly called Back Rubs before, and then it became Buck Rubs, but it still doesn’t seem like a good name.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
^ There is a Mouse's Ear in Knoxville. I spent about 15 minutes in it once.
Warrior15
2 years ago
Right next to Rooster's Barnyard was Shooter's Alley. It was once a billiard parlor.
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
Newark NJ: George & I Bad name and an even worse club.
misterorange
2 years ago
misterorange that is true. Newark is a crappy strip club location. You’d think it would be similar to Irvington or Paterson - as they should have more to deal with than keeping folks from having fun.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
"Making Hour Place Your Place" is my fun spot in rural Maine, with the single dumbest name ever.
skibum609
2 years ago
The American bush in utah
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
J-Vahs - Franklin NY
skibum609
2 years ago
https://www.lolwot.com/20-of-the-funniest-strip-club-names/ https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/a33600/funny-strip-club-names/
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Dirty’s in Phoenix Cruising Chubby’s in Wisconsin Dells Curves in Tucson (I remember texting someone, and they asked why I was in a fat women’s gym 💀) Plan B in LA Bonkers somewhere in Wisconsin forget the name Whenever I’ve seen people write “Hiliter” without a dash or space there in the middle, it’s easy to misread and think of a certain German…
nicespice
2 years ago
In DC a popular SC was briefly renamed 'Cafe International' before ditching that name and the SC biz altogether Like how TF is anyone supposed to know Cafe International is a strip club
gothamyte
2 years ago
Here: Chix on Dix Mexico: tie between Medusas and Poisson - the French word for fish! Canada: The Beef Baron
KhiryAddicus
2 years ago
I think there used to be a Pitiful Princess in Portland. I also heard of a Bandaids in Phoenix lmao.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Phoenix: Bandaids, Dirty's, The Great Alaskan Bush Company
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
Across Congress Ave. in West Palm Beach there is a strip club called Ultra Gentlemen's Club, it was there for many years well before Trump brought the property cattycorner to the club from Palm Beach County in some sort of a sweetheart deal and bamboozled the taxpayers to pay to turn that vacant land behind the county jail into a golf course, the strip club was called "Ts Lounge" he sued them to change the name to it's current form of Ultra, but he didn't win the lawsuit, they counter sued and he settled for a 7 figure sum and in return for the payment they agreed to change the name. Not saying it's the worst name, but it is probably the most expensive name change ever.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Oh yeah, and Fat Jacks in Bock MN
nicespice
2 years ago
Could be worse I guess - they could name a club "Pathetic Losers"
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Years ago, not too far from the racetrack in Saratoga there was a club called "The Bunkhouse" located in an old two story kind of run down 1900's wood building. At first I thought this place must be gay, but I was wrong. I was told that a couple of out of town dancers could sleep upstairs, thus the name. The bigger question is why would any dancer want to sleep upstairs?
WiseToo
2 years ago
^ likely to save $$$
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
In contrast to "The Bunkhouse" there was another club which probably had the best name for a strip club, "Lorraine's Place" It was an old victorian house located out in the boondocks and Lorriane (the owner) actually lived upstairs. There was never any cover and entering the club was kind of like entering her residence. Parking lot (unpaved) probably could handle 10 cars. The club was nothing fancy and no bouncers, but it got the job done. She kept a baseball bat behind the bar and wasn't afraid to use it.
WiseToo
2 years ago
^^sure save $$$ AND if you are not concerned about having multi-legged creatures sharing your sleeping bag.
WiseToo
2 years ago
There was a Strokers I think in Phx (somewhere in az- Maricopa County) but it went out of business or changed ownership and names. Don't know if it was strokers gentleman's lounge or just strokers haha.
Heellover
2 years ago
“Pleasant Moments” something about that creeps/cracks me up
Studme53
2 years ago
There used to be "Buns & Roses" in Minneapolis.
grand1511
2 years ago
There was a club in NJ named The Red Shingle. I didn’t know the derivation of the name, and it seemed like an odd strip club name. Another possibly non PC club name was The Jungle club. I used to feel uncomfortable with the name of Franks Chicken Shack, but that place actually sold chicken, so that made it seem less uncomfortable.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Spearmint Rhino is….a pretty dumb name. No puns, just dumb. Hong Kong Gentleman’s Club is also pretty stupid considering it is neither a gentleman’s club nor in Hong Kong 🤔 There’s gotta be some good ones in portland but can’t think of any just now….
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
Spearmint Rhino must have a story behind the name. It seems so random. I think Hong Kong is a better name than “A Filthy Mexican Brothel with Cheap Whores and Somewhat Clean Rooms!” - that’s more accurate, but too wordy.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
My understanding of the Hong Kong name came about because that’s where the original owners were from. I believe I read that somewhere.
twentyfive
2 years ago
I mean now theres a few peppermint hippos to go with the spearmint rhinos lol
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I once had a girlfriend i called hippo tits. She hated that nickname 😂😂😭
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
There's a new review for a club named "Tails and Trails" I don't think they're referring to the Appalachian kind.
loper
2 years ago
Once saw a place called the Salty Snapper. The sign had a scantily clad mermaid with huge boobs. Turned out to be a restaurant.
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
The Titty Twister, of course! I hear most people only visit once…
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Another restaurant along I-79 in West Virginia is called “Three Way Inn”. I always thought it would be an interesting name for a high-mileage SC…
IfIGottaBeDamned
2 years ago
Surprised no one mentioned "The Outhouse" in Lawrence KS.
datinman
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion