Is there a reason pdx has no floor dances and customers r weird?

Friday, January 21, 2022 4:30 PM
I don't think anywhere in portland does floor dances. I think these clubs would be a lot better if there were $20 or $25 floor dances. Many of these clubs the cheapest thing you can do is $100-$125 in private or at some clubs $40 for 1 but not every club. These clubs are not a party environment. These people are socially awkward as fuck and not in a cute/endearing way. More like this motherfucker is the type to have dead stripper bodies in the trunk that he needs to dispose of in the Willamette or Columbia. These dudes give me mad anxiety. I just want some party dudes who can talk to women irl and that come out to party and spend. I really can't justify having $125/3 songs be the cheapest option when say theres a leak somewhere in the building, and when it rains (which is always) you feel water drops on you! And I miss doing floor dances cuz dudes literally line up for me. A lot of the time I'm too retarded or avoidant to take off my skirt and it effs my sales. It is just easier to sell when people see u run around naked or mostly naked and twerking in front of or on ppl and they want some too. Sht lol But srsly I hate when it is nothing but private dances. And sometimes or often the expectations are beyond what I wanna deal with. I always just act stupid/confused like "what🤷🏼‍♀️🤯?" And change topic 😁 but really I would rather just do floor dances all night than sell a single private session these days.

55 comments

I had the impression the Portland slow way was always like that…even back when they used to have $20/$25 dances.
nicespice
2 years ago
Perhaps that is so. I would not know! Personally I think they should make their clubs look nicer and not have leaks in the ceiling to charge these prices. And add some cheaper low mileage floor dances. Like hey let's squeeze out all but the top earners. Problem is the top earners or people who save a fair amount of $$$$ to go to the clubs don't necessarily come out too much.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Come to AZ. We have plenty of clubs that rely on floor dances and the strippers stack dances to stay busy. Most dancers only do a 4-5 hour shift, and if you’re good take home $400-$500 in that time, plus even more if you want to stay longer. A lot of older dudes, but at least they’re harmlesss and will chat with you. The biggest downside is you’ll be asked for otc, but at least there’s plenty of business to be had.
Mate27
2 years ago
Huh, was there not enough space to keep RandomMember listed as a dingbat in the tagline, Meat? Or is there a top 3 thing going on?
nicespice
2 years ago
Portland is Portland. Explains the social awkward shit. Also isn't it one of the few cities it's easy to open a new club? So it makes sense there's little incentive to invest in facilities.
JamesSD
2 years ago
Pics and Vids of you running around naked or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Are there party atmosphere clubs in the Portland area? Or is it all a bunch of sour faced dudes in flannel who look like they just finished reading a Dostoyevsky novel? A trip to a strip club should make even the most grumpy monger a happy man. If it doesn’t make a guy happy, he’s wasting his money. Would it help to look in a little farther radius from your current club? Maybe heading to a different metropolitan area?
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Maybe all that flannel causes brain damage?
mike710
2 years ago
Hey, I wear flannel. And I’ve read Dostoyevsky. Although I didn’t recently finish it and I don’t live in Portland, so I think I’m ok.
Huntsman
2 years ago
It’s all good Huntsman, as I’ve enjoyed Dostoyevsky, and I wear flannel too. But, reading Dostoyevsky in a flannel shirt, right before you go to a strip club, could make for a socially awkward dancer interaction.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
the only reason why anyone should read dostoyevsky is to kill time while incarcerated. so based on what i'm reading is portland an extension of seattle? is it similar to minneapolis too in the sense that half of the people you meet from there are mentally fucked up?
rattdog
2 years ago
Good point, Cashman. Plus I try to be affable. I reserve the socially awkward schtick for when I want to pass on a dancer but she won’t take no for an answer.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Yeah I hate that too. I got to have that test run kinda of thing to feel the vibe. Shit is too risky with somebody you don’t know they can really fuck you and not in that way.
Muddy
2 years ago
Front Room Feel Up And Make Out Session. Then and only then do you invite your girl to the backroom. SJG Why 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit' will only work with brands that 'prove they are creating change for women' https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-will-only-work-with-brands-creating-change-for-women-164114022.html Weather Report - Live at Montreux (1976) [Remastered] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvfXA2SIRU
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
—>“ is it similar to minneapolis too in the sense that half of the people you meet from there are mentally fucked up?” I frequently get thoughts of “why the hell am I in Denver when I can in Minneapolis and make more money with a lower cost of living” …then snow starts falling and I’m reminded why I haven’t moved fhere.
nicespice
2 years ago
^Hmmm. No snow in Denver, huh?
doctorevil
2 years ago
Well snow shows up but then tends to go away quickly enough
nicespice
2 years ago
^^^^^ You like Denver now over Austin and TX? Why? SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I’m from the Northwest, I danced as a baby in Portland and then Washington for about 4 years until I ventured out. I never saw a floor dance until I left the west, outside of Vegas. I always felt fortunate in more recent years when all the dancers got on the same page with 3 for $100s+, because most customers say yes and it is fun when customers are having fun with you and you’re being paid for your time. If I were you I would just enjoy it, woman! ❤️
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
Nicespice you moved to Denver??!!
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
Let's dump a loadz on pdx
MackTruck
2 years ago
Why don't stabby dancers and customers click with each other? It's really a mystery.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@blah have you tried "urban" clubs where guys throw mucho singles at your butt and barely want to touch you?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Generosity and charm, just make it happen with your girl where ever you can get to her. When you are both standing is IMHO best for FRMOS. Buying dances is a chump's game. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I love snow when it's 35F outside. It's the negative temps I hate
JamesSD
2 years ago
AFAIK Portland is a fairly-prosperous area - as w/ most prosperous northern cities, things tend to be more expensive including SCs from what I can see. I have no Portland SC experience but IME clubs w/ more affordable dances on avg I see much more dances being given/sold - in clubs w/ more-expensive dances there often seems to be more spectators or guys biding-their-time waiting for just the right dancer - if a custy can do a sigle $20 dance he's more likely to take a chance/test-run vs having to plunk down $40 or 3-for-$100 off-the-bat and hope the dance is worth it. Seems like having cheaper floor-dances along w/ more private VIP dances as an option/add-on would be a good compromise. If no Portland clubs have floor-dances it could be some kinda ordinance?
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I don't know PSD, I am going to respectfully disagree. I do not find it easy here on a consistent basis. I find that I mainly only do consistently super well with east coast men, latinos, and military.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Regarding desert's comment, I do not think Portland is that level of bad, but this place sure is irritating as fuck if you are real, raw, and unfiltered. IMO the people in PDX are by faaaar the worst thing about here. I could go on and on about them, but will refrain. The main thing I like is the mild climate, green-ness, and the incredible scenery every way you can drive out of here. The landscapes out here have a ton of variety. Lots of gorgeous middle of nowhere places with no fucking people :)
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Then leave PDX and dance somewhere else. Florida is not a bad option this time of year and overall you'd find the guys a lot less delicate, but I'm sure there are other decent states as well where things would be better for you. IMHO you might also consider a break from dancing if you can afford it. Lately you've posted some stuff that makes me believe that you're burnt out - like crispy burnt out. Maybe I'm reading this stuff wrong, idk, but some time to get readjusted might not be the worst thing.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Lol the other day a girl was telling me about some homeless tweaker walking around naked in downtown portland lmfao
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
That’s what I noticed the most about downtown Portland, there is a huge homeless population and it’s like almost encouraged. That and the numerous clubs that have low energy dancers sitting on their hands drinking with their regulars or boyfriends. I was bored as a customer.
Mate27
2 years ago
I've seen homeless guys in Vegas come into clubs during day shift. They're like the really old guys get 1 dance and leave Some sleep in the corner. A lotnof vegas crack and meth hoes will stand on the sidewalk flashing cars that go by
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Yeah the portland clubs bore the fuck out of me as a dancer. Largely it is white customers with no skill with the ladies that wanna see what they can get. I think portland is absolutely disgusting with how every dance you buy is a separate private area and it is almost like extras are encouraged. I personally hate going pvt anymore and it is mentally taxing that you cant sell anything without being alone w the 1 dude in a pvt area. And these clubs got cameras but afaik many turn a blind eye to extras. My customers will literally point out extras girls in the room to me and tell me what so and so does etc. The other thing is it feels I am always getting money off another girl's regular cuz many of these clubs don't have random new foot traffic.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I like party clubs. Pdx is not like that that I can see. Basically every time I go to super white clubs it is a lame fucking vibe. I am over it. I like the mixed clubs a lot more which pdx doesn't appear to have.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Blah - let me clear something up about that rumor. That wasn’t a tweaker! I accidentally lost my pants doing some research for you - as I was trying to find a party club in downtown Portland. Lol! I didn’t actually find any party clubs - but the guys in the holding cell were very very friendly…
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Clubs push whatever they get the most money from. If they can't push bottle service they push vip. I noticed this as soon as clubs reopened. It became a struggle between dancers and clubs. With clubs doing the most to keep money that could have gone to girls.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I had a blast around here Saturday night; but America is very different than foreign places like Portland.
skibum609
2 years ago
"My customers will literally point out extras girls in the room to me and tell me what so and so does" do these guys think they're slick or something? i'm guessing that they outed those girls to blah as they thought she would be inspired by those girls' actions. i doubt any guy on this board has ever told to a girl that this and that girls does such n such. that's just fucking stupid. guys - we should head out to portland - we provide a fresh outlook for those girls.
rattdog
2 years ago
—>“i doubt any guy on this board has ever told to a girl that this and that girls does such n such. that's just fucking stupid. guys - we should head out to portland - we provide a fresh outlook for those girls” There are club customers who will do that in way more places than just Portland. 🤷🏻‍♀️
nicespice
2 years ago
It is absolutely true that customers talk to dancers about what other dancers do in VIP. Some guys do it because they love the gossip and drama. Other guys do it because they're desperate to ingratiate themselves to a dancer with all of their "insider" knowledge. Some guys do it because they run out of things to talk about. I mean, dancers have come to this site (rightfully) pissed off because they said "no" to a customer's request, and that customer responded by showing them a review on this site where another customer named the dancer as doing the deed requested. (As if the dancer's response to that would be, "I guess you caught me, Magnum PL. Now I have to let you put your dick in my ass.") It's not like there's a customer "Code of Silence." Pretty much the opposite.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
^^ “some guys do it because they love the gossip and drama.” Well you pretty much described Icee to the tee right there. I know of no one as who is addicted to drama and gossip than that character.
Mate27
2 years ago
in all the years that ive' been at this strip club hobby only one girl has outed to me which girl does extras. i didn't even ask for that info, as the girl i was with volunteered that info to me. i was in the lapper room with that girl and in walked a couple. i asked my girl if we're in the clear. some girls are nosy fucks ya know. her response: "don't worry, she does the same thing as i do."
rattdog
2 years ago
===> "i doubt any guy on this board has ever told to a girl that this and that girls does such n such. that's just fucking stupid." While I agree that the guys on this board tend to be a savvier bunch of club hounds, over the years I've heard countless stories from dancers about guys who have diarrhea of the mouth. Shit with some of my historical OTC partners, I eventually learned that initial hesitancy stemmed not from the potential act itself, but in needing time to become certain that I wouldn't run my mouth after-the-fact. I guess some guys are so proud and eager to please that they paid for ass that they just have to tell someone. On the bright side, at least guys like that are unlikely to procreate, but that's small comfort to dancers who get burned because some emotionally weak sissies don't know how to behave like men
rickdugan
2 years ago
I don’t want to stir up any drama, but since the guys I’m mentioning are lurkers, I doubt any drama will occur. When I post a review, and I get hit up with a message from a guy who has been a member for several years with no comments or reviews - “What dancer did you take to the private room? What extras does she do? How much?” Those are the guys who seem socially inept enough that I think they could do that sort of shit. I could see those guys asking a dancer for extras, and getting turned down. I could see that type of guy saying that he read on TUSCL that you do this for $100 - as a last ditch effort to get her to agree to it.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Last time I was in Oregon I could count the total number of black folks I saw during my four days there on one hand. Felt pretty damn lonely. Never been to Portland but I hope to God there's more black folks than what I experienced.
TFP
2 years ago
Aren't we talking about a city that regularly uses the slogan "Keep Portland Weird"? Kind of unsurprising that there would be a bunch of weirdos around, no?
crosscheck
2 years ago
Pick your girl, approach her, and make something happen with her wherever she is standing. Be generous but don't call it "dances". Just move on her. SJG Stanley Clarke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeXWxroVXZE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW7a1rTIfAA Buddy Guy, Knock on Wood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YUbZo6i1VI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpa6nvfxmLI Norah Jones, Something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC42CJoBIwM&list=RDKC42CJoBIwM&start_radio=1 While My Guitar Gently Weeps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTMc2i6Lzc&list=RDKC42CJoBIwM&index=7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-BNTeJXjw THE ROLLING STONES - Hand Of Fate (1976) w/ Billy Preston in Paris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdkDQ_VSr08 Jumpin' Jack Flash, Paris 1976 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36DtA8pIQGI Honky Tonk Woman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msVM8BqgEDw&list=PLX1HYvnkNjOSktR55syBGU7KdrBt4n9LQ Only Rock 'n' Roll https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blf_JvS-SzM&list=PLX1HYvnkNjOSktR55syBGU7KdrBt4n9LQ&index=8 Tumblin' Dice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8vBqXWyTY&list=PLX1HYvnkNjOSktR55syBGU7KdrBt4n9LQ&index=12 The Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice - Oakland 1994 w/ early Lisa Fischer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5MfBAwm8_M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Eb0JDRtgg
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I think Austin Tx had that slogan years ago. I remember seeing t shirts with that saying being sold on 6th street. I thought the Austin folks were pretty friendly.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Just my own opinion, Austin lost its “weird” personality sometime around 2013-2015 or so 😔
nicespice
2 years ago
Thanks for the Austin updates heaving and NiceSpice. I haven’t been there in close to 10 years. I guess the slogan “Keep Austin Normal” doesn’t sell many shirts.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I would think most who go to strip clubs are not exactly the party type? Aren't most party dudes at a party? You know with girls that don't charge them an arm and a leg for dance? Dances are expensive these days.
Tiburon
2 years ago
Okay I am definitely done with Portland permanently. I am from this area, but definitely not raised in this portlander white american culture. I just cannot with these entitled faggots anymore.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
The average man in Portland is just a little pansy ass bitch. No just no. These girly men would be the first to get murdered if things went to shit.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
It sucks that the Portland guys don’t appreciate the dancers. It is fucked up that they don’t get it.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Another reason I hate Portland clubs. Some of these club owners/mgrs dont stop blowing up your phone. Like no offense if your customer base was spending freely like they should- you wouldn't have to try hard to convince me to come in.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion