Patience with low IQ people

Tuesday, January 4, 2022 10:42 AM
How do you all do it. Look I damn well know I'm no NASA rocket scientist, but sometimes in these clubs I feel like every customer and every girl I work with and all the staff and owners and mgmt...and everyone is just so fucking stupid!!! Like fuck it is taking everything out of me to not just take my knife out and stab these people. I should move somewhere sfh are cheaper and go back to camming I think before I catch a charge, seriously. Ok that is all carry on now you perverted children. 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

112 comments

My fucking cat is smarter than these dumb hookers pretending to be strippers these days.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I hear ya. I have to deal with the likes pf Skibum609 and gammanu95
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
Ban low IQs
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
blahblah the architect [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I mean, look at the world, does it seem like stupid is only in strip clubs? I'd be surprised if you can avoid stupid people by camming, definitely not what I've heard. Maybe you should look at other careers. Can't strip till you're 65 anyway. Like security guard maybe. Swap your blade for a gun. You won't be expected to have small talk with dumb people, just kill them occasionally.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
The worst offenders are those stupid people that actually think they're smart !
twentyfive
2 years ago
Should people not smart enough to have I.D. be allowed to vote?
shadowcat
2 years ago
Ok lol I'll give some examples of fucking stupid from recently. Staff like DJ and others telling me to be more slutty or whoreish to go get the money. No thanks. A chick flipping out on me that I don't wanna talk to some cheap old geezer or some Mexicans for an hour+ I think several hours just to make sales in a dead club. No thanks fuck that and maybe time to find another club as theres a million while I'm here. Customers that get upset because they cant do x or y or z. Omg go cry me a river then please die by drowning in it.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I have actually done security work in the past but would rather not do that again unless it is like contract security in the middle east where you get paid to kill sand niggers fuck yeah.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Anyone who must deal with the public, has my sympathy. You likely don’t know who might enter your club next, and it’s likely a guy who is dumber than the last shit for brains who thinks he’s a genius! We have lost two qualities that help us to get along, and that is sad. Common sense and personal awareness are qualities that can mask even the most idiotic fool. We are currently fighting a pandemic of Covid 19. But, there is sadly little concern for the rapid spread of blatant stupidity. I think, there is a significant lack of common sense. There are folks with high iq’s who can’t handle the most basic tasks. It is frustrating. If only stupidity could be used as a defense when a customer is stabbed?
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Try working with those morons in a corporate setting.
Dolfan
2 years ago
^I'd get fired for saying something very politically incorrect. I don't think I am capable of corporate lmao. I can't kiss ass to save my life or bite my tongue.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
^ lets eat some beans and ride a horse
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
Holy shit the last time I was on here some dude was talking about how its ok to be attracted to minors and now there's someone saying they want to be paid to kill "sand niggers". This board really has the lowest of low lives.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
I don't think you really hate dumb people. You hate the lack of respect people give to you. The DJ thinks so little of you that he thinks you should be whoring yourself out, the dancer thinks so little of your time that they want you to spend hours making a sale, the customer thinks so little of you that they think the base rate of a dance gets them a lot more. Either elevate yourself or keep playing the victim complex of an "intelligent" person who is surrounded by "dumb" people. I used to be like you, but I outgrew it when I graduated college.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
^ Bit that's a bit harsh. This is her livelihood we're talking about, which inevitably makes this a more sensitive topic. Now I don't disagree that there are other ways to handle this, but she's just venting.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Blah, it sounds like you're burnt out. Maybe you need a change of scenery or even a shift of focus. IME a lot of girls who make it to a certain age in a club, but still wish to work in that environment, start diversifying by dancing on some nights and waitressing or working the door on others. Some eventually work their way into a bartender gig. Anyway just a thought.
rickdugan
2 years ago
All sympathy goes out the window for me when racist epithets are used. This user got some quality advice for free, they can decide however they'd like to proceed.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
BLAH - Anyone who deals with the public feels as you do.
skibum609
2 years ago
"Every-body knows, that the world is full of stupid people..."
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
===> "All sympathy goes out the window for me when racist epithets are used. This user got some quality advice for free, they can decide however they'd like to proceed." "Elevate yourself" was your quality advice. Sorry but it reads more like fortune cookie nonsense buttercup. 😉
rickdugan
2 years ago
Rick c'mon man. You should know that he's delicate when he has to put "he/him pronouns" in his tag so we don't confuse "him" for a hypersensitive twat. You probably made him run off for his safe space now meanie.
RedJohnson
2 years ago
Bitcoinholder - this is a site for strip club customers. Your advice to elevate ourselves is very nice. But, it’s not likely to happen.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
One step they can take is stop using racist slurs. The next step they can take is stop blaming other people for their problems. The profile tag line is a troll, I originally made this entire profile to troll bitcoin users/this site in general. Im pretty much just a troll. Speaking of which I should update it. But then I started reading comments and was blown away by how lame everyone on here is, atleast in general discussions. The club reviews are very helpful.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
^ Stop whining sissy boy. Internet trolls are barely above pedophiles on the social pecking order. Nobody cares about your opinions on racism or anything else. Maybe when you grow up you'll find the maturity not to behave like a troll twat.
RedJohnson
2 years ago
Thanks I already feel elevated. But my profile was originally made to troll, I'm being genuine now.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
Racist Slur = "karen"; "white privilege". Racism is ok if you're a progressive.
skibum609
2 years ago
Who puts their pronouns in a profile on a titty bar fan website? You get lost on your way to DailyKos?
Tetradon
2 years ago
I had to let the people know I was a man, I kept getting dick picks.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
^ If you're on a strip club website, and not verified as a dancer, it's a pretty good bet you're a dude.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Bitcoinholder has using pronouns helped to not get dick pics? I just added it to my profile. So now I’m going to get pussy pics! I can’t wait!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
^^^ if you’d put they/them you’d probably get both dick AND pussy pics. Maybe even dicks IN pussy pics.
shailynn
2 years ago
^ I didn’t expect free advice to be so good! That’s a great idea!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
As an attorney, I'm quite thankful for stupid people. I (and other attorneys) would have a lot less work without them.
crosscheck
2 years ago
^ Speaking from experience , some of the smartest people I’ve known have been attorneys, also some of the stupidest as well.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Staff telling you to be more slutty cab be procurement. It's like managers and promoters telling girls their earning potential is only limited by what they're willing to do. Stupid people with any authority real or perceived are dangerous. I'm cautious and tend to avoid them. They'll always try to fuck you over because they think they're so smart. I used to be annoyed with stupid girls but now I don't mind them. It's flattering when they text me throughout the day asking what they should do. I get stripper hoes coming at me with all their problems from what they should eat to how they should act around tricks to what color looks good on them. But intelligence is relevant. They can be like that but then know how to do nails lashes weaves makeup. So it depends.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"these dumb hookers pretending to be strippers" at a club where the staff encourages the dancers to "be more slutty or whoreish" pretty much sums up what a lot of the people on here spend a lot of time and money looking for. Which club did you find yourself surrounded by these ladies at? (Asking for a friend, of course)
whodey
2 years ago
“So ridiculous, blahblahblah23 must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill blahblahblah23, Chill!" ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg [view link] :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
It was mikea02 who had posted text from Stripper Web, a girl who said she was smarter than %90, or was it 95% of her customers. Likely true. On the whole I have found that strippers are smarter and more conversant than the general population. And then, Homer Simpson is a reality. SJG Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do (Live in Detroit) w/ Bob Mayo [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
The great thing about being a customer is we don't have to talk to the other customers or the DJ. If a girl says something truly stupid we can weigh her hotness vs. Stupidity.
JamesSD
2 years ago
@blahblahblah23 I will answer your question: Q: Patience with low IQ people, How do you all do it? A: I “kill” all the “bad, negative, dumb, etc etc etc,people” around me with kindness. I never give anyone or anything the power to have a negative influence over the way I think, feel or behave. I don’t allow “bad, negative, dumb, etc etc etc, people” to take my time, money, or space. “Just being positive and living a brilliant life! It's all aces!” ~ 4got2**** :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
^ one that needs patience
MackTruck
2 years ago
I go along with JamesSD, and that echoes a nicespice thread where she asked if we get into disputes with the other customers in strip clubs. The answer is that we don't because we don't talk to them. SJG Ann Wilson - Beware Of Darkness @ George Fest 2014 [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Lol and of course the trolls come out to play. This is Portland and none of these clubs are ones I'm established in nor want to be. All the girls are either hookers or scamming you into thinking that. As far as the DJ he just left aka "got fired" I'm guessing from a well known club so I can see he's problematic. As far as other dancers giving me bad advice literally that is what I watched them do lol. It's cute that someone implies this or that about shit they dunno anything about.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Actually I'm tempted to show a voice to text transcription of a psychotic voicemail I just got from a portland club owner. Some hooker in the dressing room was talking mad shit at me and standing over me while I'm sitting and getting dressed. At some point I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore and talked back and she kept at it. I stood up and basically told her to shut the fuck up before I make her lmao and I guess it worked, but then she must have made some shit up to get me fired. I'd have to cross out names and numbers before I upload this retarded voicemail from a retarded portland club owner.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
When I am looking for a woman, the very first thing that I look for is intelligence. Because, if she doesn't have that, she's mine. (Great line stolen from Anthony Jeselnik)
SalaoLikeSantiago
2 years ago
^ 🙀🙀🙀
nicespice
2 years ago
just saw that text mail. just wondering. the manager said the dancers working at that club are beautiful. do you think they were beautiful? i don't like the term sand nigger. i like camel jockey better. anyway, if the dancer you were beefing with was a camel jockey would you have blasted her if you were carrying?
rattdog
2 years ago
This is Jesus's way of punishing you for saying sand nigger. The world is right. The invisible hand of the free market has spoken. Amen and Awomen.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
Blahblah I'm surprised they took her word. She's probably fucking someone. They usually blame it on both girls.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
You want stupid? I live on a street where most people have a monthly lawn service. I do and so does my "downwind" neighbor. One day in the fall I went to my mailbox and my neighbor 2 doors down calls to me from his yard. "hey, you need to clean your leaves out of my yard." It is a windy day and I figure he is joking. He continues, "I see maple leaves. I don't have a maple. These are your leaves." "you don't have leaves on your lawn because your leaves all blew into my yard." My lawn service had just bagged and hauled the leaves off my lawn like a hour before. I started to think he was serious and asked him where he thought his leaves were. He said he raked his up last week. The trees were still full of leaves and they were falling as we spoke. I just blew him off and started to go inside and he yelled "Clean up your fucking leaves!" Later that day I get a call from the HOA that they had "complaints" that I was dumping my leaves in a neighbor's yard. The next day his lawn service picked up the leaves in his yard. He saw me that day and yelled that he shouldn't have to call the the HOA to get me to pick up my leaves that were in his yard and not to let it happen again. His house is now for sale :-)
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
HA that's funny goldmongerATL. I had a similar situation but I was on the opposite end of you. I have all pine trees in my lawn, but across the street there is a row of houses and basically a forest behind them. Every fall my yard is covered in leaves and my lawn service does a decent job of cleaning them up, sometimes they do not. Anyway this asshole across the street never cleans his leaves up and I never understood why the HOA never gets on him, but I am not the type of guy to call and complain. One day my wife and I go start cleaning his leaves by the road that always blow into my yard. He came out and I figured he was going to go nuts but we told him nicely we were sick of pulling leaves out of our yard and thought if we cleaned his piles it may make our life a little easier. He was nice and embarrassed (he's an older guy, but appears to have plenty of money to pay for a lawn service). Needless to say a few days later he had someone come and clean them up. I hope this happens next fall too! lol
shailynn
2 years ago
Some people are morons. It’s easier said than done, but I try not to let them get under my skin. Then the hard part is being introspective enough to realize when I’m the problem myself.
boomer79
2 years ago
^^^^^good comment - a lot of times I think the main culprit to someone being a moron (ahem or me perceiving the person(s) as being a moron) is just my patience wearing thin.
shailynn
2 years ago
...a fool and their money. Don't reject that gift horse
Uprightcitizen
2 years ago
Don’t be a jerk try to help them. Be mean they will mug you.
Player11
2 years ago
I score above average on IQ tests but when I talk to people I don't feel like I'm smarter than them. Also, everyone has their areas of expertise. I talked to a car mechanic about my car last week and didn't understand most of what he was saying. I find when I talk to strippers they many times know things I don't. Also, some that are not highly educated have what is known as "street smarts". Many highly educated people have no common sense.
docsavage
2 years ago
The profession that I was in for 42 years did not require a college education. I don't think there is even any classes that you could take for it. There is one private school in Florida that will prepare you for the required license. About half of the people I worked with had a college degree. I saw no correlation between their education level and job performance. There was one guy with a Masters degree that could be best described as an over educated idiot.
shadowcat
2 years ago
I agree with what is being said in the comments above. Having several degrees or diplomas doesn’t always equate to a person having common sense. In many cases, folks who do well in school, have learned to appease the expectations of professors. Some folks have an innate ability to excel on standardized tests. These qualities don’t always translate to real world abilities when one is outside of a scholastic environment. When I was a kid, you went to school and learned through lecture and repetition. When you came home, you listened to older folks (an aunt or grandparent - who likely had a grammar school education at most), and you continued to learn in more practical ways. I am indebted to my grandfather who taught me how to work with my hands - how to use a hammer, saw, drill, and many other tools. My uncle taught me in plain English about the world outside of my local town - he grew up fast when he went off to Germany and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. I took to the lessons of my family elders much more than I ever related to the mundane lessons taught by rote memorization in school. I think our current generation is getting much better at scholastic achievement, and then going home to spend hours online with social media or gaming. They are missing the practical understanding of life. It is difficult to get up to speed once one is an adult without practical life knowledge.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I try not to be impatient with those who are ignorant, but stupidity deserves all the derision they get. In theory, IQ is <em>supposed</em> to be an indicator of how well a person can think and solve problems. In practice, it tends to be an indicator of how well a person has been <em>taught</em> to think and solve problems. I try to be aware of <em>why</em> a person seems to be of lower intelligence and make allowances for things they can't help. Simple ignorance is correctable, and not something of which someone should be ashamed. Willful ignorance is another thing, of course.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
‘Men are four. He who knows not, and knows not he knows not, he is a fool—shun him; he who knows not, and knows he knows not, he is simple—teach him; he who knows, and knows not he knows, he is asleep—wake him; he who knows, and knows he knows, he is wise—follow him.’ ~ Arab Proverb.
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Intelligence is pretty subjective. IQ, grades, degrees are weak indicators of intelligence. Especially intelligence that isn’t focused on abstract academic concepts. Ignorance, poor judgement, mental health issues, addiction, cultural context, belief systems, etc. may look like low intelligence if you don’t have context.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
"unless it is like contract security in the middle east where you get paid to kill sand niggers fuck yeah." Lol you are so trashy.
NinaBambina
2 years ago
IQ is simplistic. There are many capabilities (memory, creativity, etc.) that can be called "smart". Nobody is equally strong in all of them.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I'm shocked I had to scroll down so much to see anyone else call out the racist terminology. Y'all really do be simping for the trashiest hoes.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
Wah racism wah. Weak.
skibum609
2 years ago
Aww poor BitCoin. Did you think this was your safe space? What a pussy.
RedJohnson
2 years ago
I'm sure you guys think America has become some soft emotional country but when I went to school in Connecticut (1980s) I was taught America was welcoming to immigrants and minorities.... which made us the greatest country on Earth. Then I learned that minorities didn't get equal treatment and was shocked as I grew up. Surely America which is a country built by immigrants should be welcoming to all? I just don't understand how you reconcile your blatant racism with being American. Unless you feel like you aren't being racist? But I'm not sure who in their right mind considers sand bigger an acceptable phrase. I'm sure you were taught similar things in school in Massachusetts Ski.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
The Republican Presidential administrations usually are giving people the idea that racism is okay, just so long as it is lightly coded. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Nothing lightly coded about saying "sand n*gger" but hey, tuscl is a breeding ground for racism. I imagine founder must find some sort of appreciation for it.
NinaBambina
2 years ago
I've known people I would guess have a 180 IQ but still couldn't balance their checkbook. Besides, dealing with low EQ or low common sense people is the real herculean task.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Complaining about the ignorance of others and then using the term "sand niggers" unironically isn't the best way to build a sound argument about the ignorance of others.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
^^^^^ Mark this down because it is rare. I am in agreement with [view link].Ishmael. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Intelligence on its own is useless. It takes experience and skills to make it useful.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Sometimes, in some workplaces, one finds people who are so lacking in intelligence that they will always pose a problem. Some types of jobs are like this. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Auto-censoring is hard. Black people use the n-word in a different way that shouldn't be censored. And you can end up censoring stuff like Huckleberry Finn, among the best satirical attacks on US racism. Unless we want founder to start charging us $9.95 a month, we have to try to handle the bigotry/racism/misogyny with the ignore button.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
SJG actually the democrats are doing the same thing its just about appealing to your base... repubs are more often calling out anti white or anti asian racism whereas dems are calling out anti native, latinx and black racism... the left is currently going much harder with their public widespread support for groups like BLM whereas the kkk is still a fringe group, isnt widely accepted by rightwingers and has nobody powerful openly supporting it
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Yipes! there needs to be more interracial sex to curb this tendency. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
That sand nigger comment is poor taste and indicates violent tendencies. Also Makes the military look bad. How many people sign up for the military in the same hopes of “getting paid to shoot sand niggers fuck yeah” That is just messed up shit. You could have at least said something like getting paid to shoot evil people, which wouldn’t be inclusive of all “sand niggers”
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
A lot of bad stuff people learn in our military. The military is finally starting to address this, especially this new Chairman of the Airforce... [view link] SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Yeah I have little interest in standing up for a race that as a whole hates women and treats them like shit. Cry me a river with your racism commentary. Sure there are exceptions to the rule, but that's the thing you have to search for them. Let's ignore overall trends and statistics and life experience and just label everything racism!
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
In the Gifted Education Movement people put a lot more stock in the work and writings of Leta Stetter Hollingworth, than they do in Lewis Terman. I have not yet read her though, the the endorsement of her is quite wide spread. [view link] SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Mid eastern treatment of women is a fair critism of them and is an important conversation to have. When you say sand nigger it takes away from that conversation, now we're talking about something else, where "both sides" are dug in. I think it is trashy to say that. You think I'm being a pussy for being offended you said that. Women's rights in the mid east doesn't get talked about. I think of my friends and colleagues from that area of the world who are amazing people. I have no clue who you are thinking of when you say that, you need to communicate it better. I think its important, dare I say Intelligent, to filter your message to the person you are talking to so they can understand your point of view and actually take you seriously. #ElevateYourself2022
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
Don't try to educate her. Some people can't fathom why "sand n*gger" is not ok. Blame it on their low IQs.
NinaBambina
2 years ago
^^^^^^ agreed its a lost cause for all parties involved.
shailynn
2 years ago
sirachabob is right: "That sand n*gger comment is poor taste." It's one thing to get accused of being a racist for voicing an unpopular opinion or failing to toe some ultra liberal line. It's a different thing entirely to drop the N-bomb while talking about killing people. Sure we can be argumentative and even rude here, but overtly racist? Come on even TUSCL has higher standards than this.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
^lol a fucking disgusting CHEAP lowballing pnw whoremonger trying to give me an ethics lesson. Go get pegged or whatever gay shit men out here do these days
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Most of you use worse racial epithets for people so don't feign offense just so you can attack her. I wish I was sand nigga rich. Oil money lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I don't condone racist terms. But you guys are just using it to attack her. Most of you have worse sentiments and have been pretty Islamophobic on here. You're just pretending to be offended to attack her. Like when you pretend to be offended by mea using terms like bitch fag and stripper hoe.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Unlike you Icee fag, Blah Blah doesn't usually attack anyone in particular, I am inclined to not be so outraged by her occasionally using inflammatory language as I don't believe she was directing it at anyone here, whereas you Icee fag, come on here daily and troll away looking to start fights and just generally be obnoxious. In blunt language you are a Prick.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Islamaphobic lol. Don't fear the rats at all. Just treat them like the foreign enemies they are. Prophet with a nine year old wife. Pedophile.
skibum609
2 years ago
^^^ I know more than a few Muslims from a variety of backgrounds (Saudis to Indonesians) and they are not foreign enemies. They're friends. They also work, pay their taxes, and are raising families. So ... I think you're wrong. I have no love for the extremist wing of Islam, and that is something I have in common with the Muslims I know well. "Prophet with a nine year old wife. Pedophile." If you would like to pick at the moral failings contained within the Christian Bible, then this could become an awkward conversation. As much as I know about organized religion, I'll admit that I'm not much of a fan of any of them.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I guess the low IQ thread is the right place to call someone a fag for being hateful.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
^ If you're referring to my comment, it's appropriate, all I did was throw his attacks on me back, at his face
twentyfive
2 years ago
You are free to feel differently Ish, but I would look in the mirror when you do because you simply assumed I give a fuck about the Christian bible, when in fact I haven't believed in it a day in my entire life. I'd choose Jesus and Chri, a guy who travelled with a lot of other guys who wore dresses, over a religion that will murder you if you insult their prophet who banged a 9-year-old girl. Youi can despise a group while liking individual members of it.
skibum609
2 years ago
===> "Come on even TUSCL has higher standards than this." You've been here how long and you still believe that TUSCL has standards? 😂
rickdugan
2 years ago
I think we shouldn't even use race in describing dancers. Just view everybody as "green". My last trip to a club there were about 5 light green dancers, many medium green dancers, a few ghetto dark green girls with big butts and one yellowish green girl with big fake tits. :-)
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
What's the that saying - "if everyone you meet is an asshole, than you're the asshole." Might apply for low IQ as well.
Lone_Wolf
2 years ago
@bla: I might be a “disgusting CHEAP lowballing pnw whoremonger”, but you’re definitely being racist calling people “sand n*ggers”. The interesting question at this point is are you actually a racist? If so, why? If not, why the racist terminology?
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
I don't know of any case were it's OK for a non-black person to call anyone the n-word. That said, I'll note a couple things in the interest of balance. In most countries, including Middle Eastern ones, there is no notion that PLs have to respect individual boundaries set by sex workers. These PLs often feel they are being "nice" as long as they don't cause any permanent physical harm to a sex worker. When PLs from these countries come to the US, this often makes for very aggravating if not traumatic experiences for US sex workers. The vibe I get from blah is that she's the type who would have been happier in the days of air dancing. We have to remember that, as recently as the 90s, air dancing was the norm in most US strip clubs. That unfortunately is our modern world, chamge is constant, and good gigs can go in the shitter seemingly overnight. It's inevitable, when someone's preferred gig goes in the shitter, they are going to feel some bitterness about it.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Sinners can repent; stupid is forever.
Techman
2 years ago
Skibum the problem with your logic is you claiming to magically know the beliefs of an entire religion. I think a religion with a so called pedo prophet would still reign superior to a religion which says you can go out and kill non believers, rape them, charge interest etc? Sorry but there is just no way a Jew or Christian or Muslim has any right to bring up some sort of moral agenda as far as prophets or religious beliefs. Now if you’re an atheist or agnostic or possibly buddhist then yeah maybe you can have some criticisms. It’s laughable to follow a religion that tells you to go out and kill, rape, kill gays and non believers, loot non believers, but then draw the line at a prophet of another religion marrying an underage chick. The hilarity of the situation its like seeing isis or israeli groups claiming to be moral activists.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Air dancing still is the norm.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Buying dances is a chump's game. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^I don't think air dancing is the norm at most places. Idm 1 way contact and dudes like me to sit on them or lay on them anyway and I am lazy as fuck 😁 I don't have any issue with middle easterners that can act right out here, but let's not pretend that part of the world doesn't have a lot of terrorist extremist fuckheads and that they don't do horrible things en masse to women. I feel sorry for the decent people that are stuck there and do not have the opportunity to go somewhere better.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
the problem is some people's definition of a 'terrorist' magically changes depending on the race, gender, involved of the criminal. some people for instance will say X is a murderer if theyre arab but then say theyree a hero if theyre israeli. some people will say black murderers are evil, white ones are heros and vice versa. its an unfortunate part of the times we live in, and just indicative of just how fucked up and degenerate humanity is becoming.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
US strip clubs used to be no touching, and low cost. Buying dances is a reworking of an old script, the carnival con artist. When you experience it you will feel deja vu, because it is something you have experienced before. In the best clubs, like TJ, there is no buying dances. And in US Private Party Model venues, there should not be buying dances. In AMPs, the min norm is probably Hand Job. But often it is FS. And if you go about it right, it can be an intense preliminary makeout session followed by mind blowing FS and a girl you will be waking up with in the mornings. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Take a look at the people who disliked the first comment calling this dumb trash out. Let’s you know what people really feel on here. This site is trash and full of racist trash. American, and foreign.
casino
2 years ago
I’ve got no issue with Blah. I know that’s not a popular view. I don’t agree with her use of the N word, but she’s correct with many of her views.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Lalalalala 😺
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
It’s blalalala…😆
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion