Spearmint Rhino
15411 E Valley Blvd, City of Industry, CA 91746

What kinda club is this?

Sunday, July 11, 2021 1:42 AM
An idiot told me about some girl making 1000s here every night clean... From reading the reviews I am very very skeptical. šŸ¤” Wondering if any of you COI mongers can chime in. Thanks

71 comments

Thousands plural??!! Highly doubt that.
TFP
ā€¢
3 years ago
Thousands plural? I am also skeptical. But $1,000+ in COI? I believe that. Just keep in mind what those girls have to do to earn that scratch. 4-5 happy penises over a 10-12 hour shift will definitely get you there, but is that something you want to do? Only you know the answer to that.
rickdugan
ā€¢
3 years ago
So are you all saying the club is a straight up brothel or is there any clean money to be made? Ya I think the person in question is telling me this shit to fuck with me
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
3 years ago
Yes, this club is a full on brothel. And yes the hoes there will make a 1,000 or more if theyā€™re willing to do extras and FS. Melissa the manager is a full on madame.
Asstapper
ā€¢
3 years ago
Ok ya has it been like that for years? I dont get why this fucktard is trying to fuck w me like that and f me over.
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
3 years ago
Did she got da flapper jack tiddys? I got da flipper fone
MackTruck
ā€¢
3 years ago
I would expect EVERY club in COI to be far below your standards based on your posts in various threads.
Sgtsnowman
ā€¢
3 years ago
^have you been to the clubs there or you're just judging by the reviews? Although I will say the reviews here are way more honest about clubs than what people irl say and internet girls claim.
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
3 years ago
During the pandemic the manager was busted for underground parties and the club shut down several times for opening illegally. They invited a few girls to work and the customers were invite only for a while. Girls were basically told their earnings are only limited by their boundaries. Some girls were making 3k a night. But these were one off weekly events. I know one girl who didn't hoe and still made like $600. Made $1600 one time. Not all coi clubs are hoe clubs though. Its just the reputation of the area clubs.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
If you want to dance in la. The clubs in the valley are the most stable moneywise. Synn in North hills or kandyland.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
Couldnt find this kandyland. Synn north hills seems to be a brothel according to reviews here.
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
3 years ago
Kandyland is new. It used to be called la vida. Id take reviews on here with a grain of salt. There are extras girls there but its a locals type if club. Lots of regulars. I haven't been in like 2 years but thats what it was like.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
Platinum sow girls and ace if diamonds are ok to work at. Weekends at platinum are pretty good for dancers
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
Show not sow
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
Samshofbrau too
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
Yeah that is the only thing with these reviews. Sometimes they are pretty off but mostly this site is accurate. I have def found dirty clubs irl that seem fine on the reviews here
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
3 years ago
Clean? Lol some of those girls are back and forth back and forth back and forth it ainā€™t for clean reason that I can tell you
Muddy
ā€¢
3 years ago
Iā€™m regards to SRCOI at least
Muddy
ā€¢
3 years ago
There are hookers in every club. But from what I know. Synn and spearmint rhino are good chains to work for. I know girls who have made good money and liked how management treated them. The most ratchet synn is in Beverly hills... That was pre pandemic though. The other clubs I mentioned were good to work at too.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
I was here a couple years ago, briefly. The visit wasn't worth a review, but I did check the reviews here first. It was very much in line with the reviews at the time, very similar to the south Florida Clubs with the notable exception being no alcohol. I'd be very surprised if a dancer made significant money regularly without extras.
Dolfan
ā€¢
3 years ago
Pretty sure i know what dancer they are saying is making thousands a night and yes it is true, i know it for a fact.
Loveofthegame
ā€¢
3 years ago
That's bs. Only place in la dancers can make over 2k a night consistently while not hoeing is weekly parties with rappers and only if they get the hosts section each week.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
I'm not so into Extras but would any of the girls DFK or do other GFE stuff? I'm young and vaccinated. Curious if I can get into contact with them.
aleccorbett
ā€¢
3 years ago
Haha, why is this such a popular thread to resurrect? Lil_Baller out there is watching and approving of this. šŸ˜
nicespice
ā€¢
3 years ago
Iā€™ve worked in the COI and for Rhino, I personally havenā€™t heard of heavy extras at Rhino, Iā€™ve heard of it at Paradise and Synn. That being said Iā€™ve never had an trouble making money clean. No offense but itā€™s usually the unattractive women with crap bodies doing extras because they have to. Ainā€™t no one trying to pay them without it.
tatiana0516
ā€¢
2 years ago
Tatiana youren100% right
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
It is possible to make $2,000 clean. I did it when I worked at Sin City in the Bronx and when I worked in Florida. The thing is thatā€™s not every club tho so if you find a needle in a hay stack milk it for all itā€™s got
Bharlem
ā€¢
2 years ago
I've only ever seen one study on stripper incomes and that said the average yearly income is $75,000. That might sound low to someone who spends a lot of time working in clubs in popular tourist cities but there are a lot of average and below average clubs in smaller towns or old Rust Belt cities like Indianapolis where I live. Many of these are clubs where the manager won't allow extras or the girls just don't want to do them. I've had dancers here in my town tell me they can make a thousand in a night but it is mostly just luck when they do. $75,000 a year is really pretty good. The median wage in the U.S. is about half that and only about twenty percent of people have a higher yearly wage than that. It's not a job, though, that is easy to do long term. For every thirty-year-old stripper who started when she was twenty there are probably fifty who didn't last that long.
docsavage
ā€¢
2 years ago
Stripping requires a lot of specific skills. If you have ever had a dance that sucked, or conversation in the club that sucked, if you were turned off by someone giving you ā€œwanna danceā€ and nothing more, if you saw a weird stage set, if you have experienced unkempt dancers or those with poor hygiene, then you can agree that these kinds of things are indicators of skills required of dancers. Therefore, stripping requires a lot of specific skills.
PinkSugarDoll
ā€¢
2 years ago
There's a difference between dancers and hookers working a club.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
It depends on the girl.
Jascoi
ā€¢
2 years ago
Stripper + diarrhea = crap dance
CandymanOfProvidence
ā€¢
2 years ago
^^^ Go away, cacaplop.
Call.Me.Ishmael
ā€¢
2 years ago
You too CIMaplop
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
I totally agree with you PinkSugarDoll! Itā€™s not unreasonable to make great money but it comes with skills and investing in yourself and your ability to sell yourself and the fantasy. Iā€™ve seen girls smelling like they havenā€™t showered, cigarettes, sweating vodka and complaining about the club, other dancers, how itā€™s dead, how customers are cheap, I could go on forever! I donā€™t listen to other people too much about a club or the earning potential that I donā€™t know. I do my own research because what sucks for one girl could be my goldmine
tatiana0516
ā€¢
2 years ago
Icey, our OP started out talking about a strip club. In strip clubs the women get money. In the vast majority of situations you could not have anything like a strip club unless the women are getting money. Without a good flow of money, the women would not show up. So I introduced the idea that we could use the Private Party / Membership Club legal compliance model to make something which is like a strip club, and we could sidestep all these issues our OP was posting about. And other people in various places are doing this. Now this would not really be the same as a strip club, because a strip club is a retail business. This would be nothing of the sort. But as it would still work similar to a strip club, the women would still have to be getting good money. SJG X's debut, Los Angeles, is considered by many to be one of punk's all-time finest recordings, and with good reason. [view link]
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
^^^ hey SJG, I see youā€™re back posting again today! Why did you take yesterday (Monday) off? Was the library closed on presidentā€™s day?
Mate27
ā€¢
2 years ago
Yes women work in strip clubs Private parties already exist. You're talking about illegal brothels. Those exist too
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
^^ Meat72, I am not a full time TUSCL poster, I do have other things to do, responsibilities. Icey, Swingers Clubs pioneered the Private Party / Membership model of legal compliance. So there is no prohibition on sex or lewdness. Some in the US are taking this further, inventing a replacement for strip clubs, places where anything is okay so long as it is with consent. Our OP was complaining about arbitrary rules in some strip clubs. These rules are the result of 100 years of legal conflict over sex. The Membership / Private Party gets us around all of this. But as this still a great deal like a strip club it is necessary that the women be able to get good money. SJG X - Los Angeles [view link]
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
^^^ It's weird how all of your TUSCL "days off" coincide with days when the library is closed. Just... weird.
Call.Me.Ishmael
ā€¢
2 years ago
Sjg you keep repeating that in every thread. Every thread isn't about hookers
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Ishamel, you are an idiot! Icey, you keep objecting to women getting money in strip clubs and money for sex. That is just how it works in some situations. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
^^^ No, really. The *ONLY* days your not on here are days when the library is closed. It's just weird that all of the days you "choose" to take care of your other important business happens to be when the library is closed. Including almost all of 2020. Just such a strange coincidence...
Call.Me.Ishmael
ā€¢
2 years ago
Ishmael, my f2f life is firewalled off from my online life. You know nothing about me and there is no way that you could know anything about me. You just have a leaky rectum, and probably hemorrhoids too. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
I'm not saying anything about your "f2f life", etc. I'm just saying it's odd how all of your "days off" from TUSCL are exactly synchronized with library hours and holidays.
Call.Me.Ishmael
ā€¢
2 years ago
Ishamael, my F2f life is firewalled off. You know nothing about me. You just have a leaky rectum which needs to be plugged. [view link] SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
I'm sorry that I've put you into one of your autistic loops. I'll let you off the hook for the night. You may resume posting nonsense under a strict library hours schedule.
Call.Me.Ishmael
ā€¢
2 years ago
Ishmael, you need to find something else to post about, than just trying to penetrate my privacy wall. It is extremely well defended at all times. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
This is the kind of club I ride my horse into and yell giddy up!! I get my lasso out and get me a girl to eat beans and corn bread with that night.
48-Cowboy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Sjg I have no problem with strip clubs I love them. I have no problem with hoes. You keep pretending like strip clubs and hookera aren't just busineaaea
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
The women that you are calling "hoes" are still just ordinary women. It is not difficult at all to get under their skin. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
You keep acting like they're not though
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Its just the way our world is, the women who do sex work are marginalized, and so you can really get on with them easier. SJG Notice he plays lefthanded, but with his guitar strung for a righthander. [view link]
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
So do you view them as marginalized as sex workers or the same as civvies?
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Women are all the same. But it is true that some are more marginalized and so they are at a disadvantage and that does make them more accessible. SJG OMS Martinism [view link]
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
So preying on the marginalized and desperate? Like Rick Dugan
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Icey, The women in Civvie Night Clubs dress and paint up to win the approval of other women. They lay back. They don't want other women to look down on them. They want to impress them and they want to make the jealous. It is totally different in strip clubs. The women go to the max, and they jump on guys. Now the more aggressive the women are being, the more aggressive they are likely to let you be with them. If you like dolled up bombshell strippers who have learned to be sexually aggressive, then the best place to find them is in a strip club. And as such, you will have to be generous with them as they are accustomed to. But this does not mean that you cannot get under their skin and get them off script. Of course their On The Job Persona is a script, it is theatrical role. It is no different from what an actor does in a play or in a movie. But, this theatrical persona only goes so far. If you are completely open, honest, and real with her, then that does take take it outside of her theatrical role. Her On The Job Persona is for having to often face rejection. It is for dealing with guys who treat her like a vending machine, and who look down on her for being a sex worker. But if you genuinely do like her and treat as you would any other woman, then that theatrical persona will often just melt away. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Strippers are selling a fantasy
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
That a long term relationship with one of them can be just like it is in a strip club is mostly a fantasy. But they are still ordinary women and they are quite capable of delivering for the desires that they evoke. Most of them are very happy to do this, and all the more so if you never treat her as a prostitute. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
The paranoid & oddly puritanical posting dictates of many of this siteā€™s daily-posting know-it-alls prevent answering this question directly, which of course answers the question. As any SoCal regular can tell you, girls here can surely net $1-2K a day if they ā€œworkā€ hard. This club (along with BE LAX) was ground zero for the SoCal GPS movement, due to the number of sucker PLs who apparently never bargained for a used car. Of course there are girls there that wonā€™t, but thatā€™s their choice & right. But they typically donā€™t last unless they can hook regulars whoā€™ll bet on long term sugar daddy dreams. And those custie types quit fast once they start adding up the costs per benefit. Paradise & Synn are just Dolar General and Walmart to SRCOIā€™s Macyā€™s; the merchant is nicer & costs more, but the clothes you buy go on/off the same way.
RiskA
ā€¢
2 years ago
RiskA, are you aware of the influence that Deja Vu has had in taking over San Francisco, destroying the front room frienliness which makes UHM strip clubs work well, and doing this because they have established a monopoly and so their clubs have zero competition? SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
You're saying p4p is the same as a real relationship but a regular relationship is a fantasy. And Riska is just saying the rhinos hookers are too expensive.
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Believing that a regular relationship can long term be like the experience in a strip club. But most strip club girls are more than happy to immediately deliver on the fantasy. The real issue in US clubs is a problem highly coupled to Deja Vu, the lack of front room feel up and make out sessions. This is what makes it different from TJ, and different from our own most extreme of underground circuit. Prices are something which work themselves out. But the loss of front room friendliness is critical. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
So you admit uts paying for a gfe....
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
When a woman opens up to you, DFKing is probable. It makes no difference whether she is normally what you call an on duty "hooker". SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
You always make a difference between covvies and hookers
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
No I do not, only maybe in the venues, whether you should be immediately expecting to hand them money. Strip clubs are for those who do what to hand money to beautiful women. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Strip clubs sell a fantasy... what you call a gf audition is just a gfe. Snd you do keep saying women are the same then divide them up into civvies and hookers
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Often the girls in AMPs will do a GF audition. They are perfectly ordinary girls. In a review of TJ a guy talks about bedding down with a girl and then getting to meet her entire family over lunch the next day. The family is told that she is a waitress, but they probably know the truth. She is putting on a show for the family, letting them see that she has got one on the hook and is trying to reel him in. SJG Leonard Cohen The Partisan (Live in Spain, 1988, Basque Country) [view link]
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
It's called laying for a gfe
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
2 years ago
Icey, you are just throwing insult concepts around, insulting the women and insulting the men who partake with them. I do not do this. I don't see there as being anything wrong with what either party is doing. The only issue is that most guys treat them as something less than other women, and they are paying them to go away. I do not operate like this, never have. SJG
san_jose_guy
ā€¢
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion