Stripper's Mother's Day Outing

Monday, May 10, 2021 5:18 AM
I went with some wifeless friends to a popular park for some hiking. While on the trail here comes an attractive woman herding her three kids. They were probably aged 5 to about 9. She was busy keeping track of the kids and did not take a good look at us as they passed in the opposite direction. I got a good look at her though. Plus her voice sounded familiar. She is a stripper I have banged at least twice. So good to see she leads a normal soccer mom kind of life out in real life. The kicker was that once they got out of earshot one of my buddies got all excited and said "hey, that blonde we just passed with the kids? She's a stripper! I've tipped her on stage before!" So when I do serious clubbing I am almost always solo. But there are a couple of friends that once in a blue moon will "drag" me along to go to a strip club. We usually tip and drink a lot and might "go wild" and get a lap dance or two. I just pretend this is a wild time at the strip club. So I guess it is just a matter of luck I have never run into him at that club where she dances. One more little think to worry about when clubbing-- keeping up my only slightly naughty strip club persona around friends.

6 comments

There should be a PL wall of silence to avoid any sort of ITC activities from running over into our real lives. Sadly, it’s likely dependent upon each PL. If one guy sees another ITC it’s best to not recognize the other. It’s also understood that nothing is mentioned outside of the club.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
ay goldmonger did you bang that stripper within the past 4 years? if that's the case then no need for worrying about a positive paternity test. wouldn't want to be sitting on a chair airing to 1/2 million viewers and have maury povich go, "you are the father of blondie's child!!!"
rattdog
3 years ago
Yes, I have banged her downstream of those kids :-)
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
Are there any strippers in ATL you don’t know?
shailynn
3 years ago
"keeping up my only slightly naughty strip club persona around friends" My close friends know about the hobby. We all used to club together way back when.
wallanon
3 years ago
I've been clubbing in the same city for over 30 years. I have probably had dances from close to 1000 different dancers (just guessing). I have VIP'd with dozens of different dancer. Probably over 100. That is a drop in the bucket for all dancers in ATL since I really frequent 3-4 clubs. Let's say there have been 200-300 I have at least danced with in the last 5 years. Not a stretch. Add them to my list of "acquaintances" out in the world. How often do you run into someone you know out of the blue in an unexpected place? Pretty often. For every stripper I notice I bet I pass 4-5 that I don't notice.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion