Stage Money

Thursday, April 1, 2021 11:55 AM
What are some of the clubs you guys have been to that seem to normally have customers making it rain/throwing hundreds? Bonus points if the cheaper dance options are 100% out in the open under the bright lights not in some cubby or corner and very low or no contact. I know of some places like this but wondering about adding to the list...

39 comments

Sorry but I avoid "make it rain" clubs. I'm much more interested in high mileage lap dance clubs than I am in throwing lots of money on the stage with no return on that investment. That said, I'm sure there are lots of "urban" clubs where making it rain is the mode of operation.
Electronman
3 years ago
There are 20 "black" clubs in Atlanta. You can add all of them to your list.
shadowcat
3 years ago
I also don't go to make-it-rain clubs. You should avoid Detroit.
jackslash
3 years ago
If the customers make it rain I make myself absent. Not my style of club. Its closer to putting rims on Ford Fiesta than anything else.
skibum609
3 years ago
I’ve not seen anyone make it rain with $100’s. Maybe with 40-50 singles - but even that was rare. I go to low end clubs, and it’s not a common practice to make it rain in those clubs.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Jackslash. A friendly clarification? In my experience, the clubs in the Detroit suburbs (Flight Club, Landing Strip, Cricket, BT's) are NOT make it rain clubs; they are high mileage lap dance factories. I gave up on the clubs inside the Detroit city limits a few years ago so I can't comment on them.
Electronman
3 years ago
We've just been trolled. bbb23 should damn well know that much of tuscl is made up of "OWG's" who avoid urban "make it rain" clubs. She should also know that most tuscl posters are about high mileage.
minnow
3 years ago
Whenever I see somebody make it rain, I feel better about myself for at least not being that guy.
Muddy
3 years ago
🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm blonde so like I get confused and forget sometimes Ya like most make it rain spots I know are black clubs. Only know of maybe like 2 that are mixed with white girls that don't have to look ghetto as fuck to work there LOL. Just not into the whole braids, tan, tatted up, ghetto speech thing.
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
I farted
MackTruck
3 years ago
I guess I would be considered an over tipper particularly if I like the dancer. Of course I like to watch a woman bend over but somehow I think it's disrespectful to just throw money on stage just sooner hand them the larger denomination
elmer
3 years ago
Here in MD, we have the Ritz in Baltimore where if you aren’t stage tipping in acceptable amounts, dancers who aren’t on stage will let you know you’re supposed to be stage tipping and it’s not ok to just watch the stage show from a distance (personal experience). We also have (if it opens again) the Showcase where you can stand or sit near the stage and get grinded on as long as you keep dropping bills. Same for the House in DC. At least you’re getting some contact for your dollars, but that’s the closest we have in this area.
Hank Moody
3 years ago
I get lots of stage money! Ricky, minnow and scrubby all love making it rain on me like a rap video!!!
BBBC
3 years ago
They all three get soooo excited because my ass is sooooo firm they can set their drinks on it without worrying about them spilling all over!!!!!!!!
BBBC
3 years ago
" out in the open under the bright lights not in some cubby or corner and very low or no contact. " I used to really enjoy being out in the open, under bright light, and throwing wads of money at half naked women that wanted very low or no contact with me. Now, thanks to the restraining order, I'm not allowed within 1000 ft. of South Beach, Miami.
datinman
3 years ago
Legends in Detroit. It is supposed to be strictly stage money right now, but they are allowing us to do dances on a long bench in front of the VIP area. It's out in the open and we're not supposed to be sitting on customers or giving them a full, real dance those dances are optional and you keep all of your money from them because they're not official or whatever. You just show up, sit with customers and boots and party with them if you want to. But it's a high stage rain club and the tip out is fairly low right now if on time.
wiffle shwaffle
3 years ago
Thanks for the replies ❤
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
PLEASE tell me where I can work where the guys will just throw money at me and I don’t have to talk to them, because they’re all assholes anyway. Trust me sister, I want a job like that too. I’ll even wear a thong!
shailynn
3 years ago
PLEASE tell me where I can work where the guys will just throw money at me and I don’t have to talk to them, because they’re all assholes anyway. Trust me sister, I want a job like that too. I’ll even wear a thong! ^ hey someone gets it fuck yeah
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
my man thinks i'm a complete brat. the previous man thought i was a brat too. hmm LOL
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
I watched couples make it rain over the plexiglass at desires last night. Seemed way more exciting than the 1/2 hour Cr I did with one of the newest dancers there. Who would rather spend time with a nude 21 yr old blonde in private......
skibum609
3 years ago
Shotgun Willies in Denver comes to mind. But singles rain. Not 100s.
CarlitosPeligro
3 years ago
LD benches watched over very tightly. No touching. Sit on your hands or you’re out.
CarlitosPeligro
3 years ago
I am not sure I could do a no touching lap dance.
skibum609
3 years ago
You have to sit on your hands and some guy is standing there watching? Why even go and pay money for this?
DenimChicken
3 years ago
^ to an accountant with a wife and 3 kids at home that is only allowed out twice a year something like this is a big deal. It’s a shame there’s so many PLs that don’t know any better. We all were naive at one time, the only difference is the depth of our naiveness.
shailynn
3 years ago
I love to throw fistfuls of dollars at dancers, but it does not have the same effect as years ago. The Sacagawea ones don't leave welts like those big Eisenhower dollars did. Bouncers often followed me to my car trying to thank me.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
Someone sounds like an entitled and somewhat indolent bitch. You want to go to a club where men thrown money at you while you dont do anything?
SmashingHoes
3 years ago
We definitely need a list of clubs that expect customers to make it rain on stage and where the "lapdances" are in brightly lit and wide open places with no contact. We also need a TUSCL app that will set off an audible alarm warning us if we accidentally pull into one of these clubs while looking for a strip club.
whodey
3 years ago
I will tip a girl who shows effort on the stage. Honestly talent on the pole > looks for stage tips.
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
Are these guys trying to get the dancer's attention for when she gets off stage, generous in their tipping or trying to impress their entourage or the other PL's? It is no guarantee to get you attention. At the Oasis in the Atlanta area you sometimes see guys make it rain. The dancer scoops up all that money and usually goes right back to the whale that she was sitting with before she got on stage. If you are being generous, slip a $20 or more into the garter. If you do it to make your ego have an orgasm, more power to ya!
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
Speaking of $100's I once saw a guy rain about 8 $100 bills. He was dressed like Huggy Bear (old farts will understand). Some hit the floor and caused a scene because some PL near the stage grabbed a couple and headed out the door. Did not stick around to see if it led to a 2 AM'er in the parking lot.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
Every dancer waits for Post Malone to loosen his bands and let it fly...
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
I bring a supersoaker squirt gun, point it up in the air, squeeze the trigger and the result of what goes up must come down is rain.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
The only one in Fort Myers where I have seen that foolishness is Vixens, formerly Scarlett's.
gammanu95
3 years ago
> Are these guys trying to get the dancer's attention for when she gets off stage, generous in their tipping or trying to impress their entourage or the other PL's? I do it to be generous in tipping for somebody I'm already sitting with that is doing a stage rotation, sometimes. It can just be goofy fun.
DenimChicken
3 years ago
You have to be invited into their section and interact with them. If you're just out on the floor you have to share the money and wome bitches get real catty. Lots of competition. Being accused of stealing etc. You can make money on stage but again may have to share.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I’ve ‘made it rain’ a few times because I am paying the girl for her extra services and she actually enjoys having it ‘rain’ on her.
Jascoi
3 years ago
Lol! Yeah I've found out some time back that some girls who get rained on in the club are actually involved with whoever is making it rain in real life. I do agree that the mentality of some people who make it rain is a bit odd, but I think it is a lot better than the entitled fucks who go to strip clubs to not spend shit and waste space. Or the entitled fucks who all come up to an empty stage once I go up then proceed to not tip because I dont wanna get close enough to touch you or be touched. Fucking gross no thanks. Dont need a few $ on stage bad enough for all that fuckery
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion