Recently I found out that I am a lesbian!!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2021 9:44 AM
I've been kindly informed that I am so mean to the manspecies because I am definitely not into them at all. I guess I have been hiding so deep in the closet that even I did not know that I was a lesbian. Thankfully some wonderfully helpful individuals can see the truth and decided to help me see the light. I was also informed that once I admit to myself that I am a lesbian that I will stop being so hostile towards men. So here I am kindly informing you pathetic losers that I have changed my ways. No more šŸ”Ŗ šŸ”Ŗ šŸ”Ŗ šŸ”Ŗ šŸ”Ŗ

20 comments

I get along well with lesbians, they like the same things I do
twentyfive
ā€¢
3 years ago
Enjoy your new identity. Can I watch?
jackslash
ā€¢
3 years ago
i'M A LESBIAN too. In fact I have a t-shirt that says "No one knows that I am a lesbian". I guess they will now. :)
shadowcat
ā€¢
3 years ago
Or maybe some deserve the hostility
Icee Loco (asshole)
ā€¢
3 years ago
@blahblahblah it's about time! LOL by your šŸ”ŖšŸ”ŖšŸ”Ŗ posts at PLs and your marriage to nicespice I always assumed you already knew. Anyway, I'm happy for you. Living a lie about yourself is never good in the long run. šŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸ‘šŸ‘
SirLapdancealot
ā€¢
3 years ago
I do have some lesbian tendencies. I can completely understand the mindset - the female body is soooo much nicer than the male
gobstopper007
ā€¢
3 years ago
Thanks everyone for being so understanding and supportive šŸ˜
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
3 years ago
If I looked better in Doc Martens I'd consider lesbianism.
skibum609
ā€¢
3 years ago
@blah does this mean you're going to buy a Subaru and move to Portland?
SirLapdancealot
ā€¢
3 years ago
Muddy
ā€¢
3 years ago
You can't be a lesbian. I never see you at the meetings! ;)
lopaw
ā€¢
3 years ago
@lopaw could you pm me the time and place Iā€™d like to check out the lesbian club meeting šŸ˜šŸ˜
twentyfive
ā€¢
3 years ago
Good job, I remember when I came out of the closet too šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
Pistrolla
ā€¢
3 years ago
^^^ Meetings ? They have meetings ? Can I post a video camera for one of these meetings ?
Warrior15
ā€¢
3 years ago
^ shush Iā€™m tryna sneak in under the radar
twentyfive
ā€¢
3 years ago
Just because you are a lesbian doesn't mean you have to stop having sex with men does it? (Asking for a friend) I'm sure you could be an open minded lesbian who is willing to indulge in whatever sexual pleasures you desire at the moment.
whodey
ā€¢
3 years ago
you just havent had the right man. the typical lesbionics refuses to admit this to themselves but once youve gone space geneious man you just want more space geneious man The space geneiousness trumps all. hell most people think a beautiful woman like kim bassetter would prefer a big star like prince to a behind the scenes guy like me but after prince and i had a three way with her she said phil, you dont have be rich to be my man, you dont have cool to rule my world, you just need my special time and my kiss and thats how prince wrote the song. and how kim bassetter was satisfied so think about blah tha and abandon your lesbionese nature for some phil the space geneious lovin
DoctorPhil.
ā€¢
3 years ago
I do hope you're happy with this enlightenment. Stabbings can be so messy. Best wishes.
gSteph
ā€¢
3 years ago
Thanks everyone šŸ’‹ šŸ‘­šŸ¼
blahblahblah23
ā€¢
3 years ago
So brave blahblah. You're a true hero!
PaulDrake
ā€¢
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.