Corey that wears the ankle monitor(only works Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday).

Sunday, March 14, 2021 9:25 PM
This was in a recent review comment. Has anyone actually seen dancers with court ordered ankle monitors? I know I haven't.

8 comments

Yes I have, multiple dancers, but only in Texas cities (Dallas, San Antonio, Austin).
shailynn
3 years ago
I know dancers that have gone missing for a while because they were in jail. One claimed to have made money screwing guards while out on work details.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
Wow blast from the past, the first time I saw this was at Baby Dolls Dallas. I was probably 24 years old and this late 20s stripper was going crazy on the pole during the afternoon shift. I saw the ankle monitor and thought “man I bet she’s crazy, she even looks crazy, probably beat the shit out of her baby daddy.” She was probably in the top 3 of hottest girls in the club that afternoon. I steered clear of her. 25 year old me was intimidated. 40 year old me would run up and tip her $20 and immediately ask for VIP.
shailynn
3 years ago
Yes. A lot of strippers have rage issues and poor impulse control. They become involved in altercations and low level crimes. Ankle monitors are an alternative to locking them up.
jackslash
3 years ago
Only seen it one time and that was a dancer in Sacramento a few years ago.
501traveler
3 years ago
I’ve not seen that yet. If I saw it - I would be interested in learning more.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Jackie had to wear one after she beat up Juice.
shailynn
3 years ago
I saw a few over the years in Detroit.
rl27
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion