Follies
4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30345

Griffin Girls

Tuesday, November 10, 2020 2:06 PM
Starting a thread to see if anyone knows if or where Delight, jersey, Trixie, Brooke, Ace or Ace's little sister might be dancing. I have no info myself. Wish i did.

15 comments

Jersey and Ace have been spotted at Club Platinum. Delight was spotted at Diamond Club last Friday. Her first day back after maternity leave.
shadowcat
4 years ago
Where’s the girl whose baby daddy was killed - Brooke?
shailynn
4 years ago
Thanks for that update, Shadowcat. Did not hear about that news about Brooke. She was my favorite but let herself go and got about 50 tattoos. I get the impression the Griffin baby daddies are not the most upstanding citizens.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
Brooke moved back to Panama City
WavvyCain
4 years ago
goldmongerATL - https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/griffin-shooting-one-dead/85-4e5d11a4-16a7-45be-a4e3-b2e052e744b3 yeah Brooke was a hot little skank but I agree, went crazy with the tattoos.
shailynn
4 years ago
Did Trixie move to Panama City with her sister Brooke? I think they lived together in Griffin. Also, Storm got married this summer and seems to be very happy. I think Storm was responsible for bringing most of the Griffin girls (including her daughters and nieces) to Follies.
RTP
4 years ago
They never could close the contract for the Real Strippers of Spaulding County reality show.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
Where is the Cuban girl Diva?
Reinvented
4 years ago
The hottest white girl there, for me, was Scarlett. She has vanilla skin with frekles, and super silky smooth & firm, only 21yo.
TJ Walker
4 years ago
Yeah, Scarlett was something else. Last time I saw here was a couple of months before the shutdown. She said she had gotten a regular job and was quitting.
doctorevil
4 years ago
in recent news, the final girl of the griffin girl family, Chandler (Pink), is now pregnant. this means that Ace, her sister Chandler, their cousins Jersey and Delight, and their friends, Brooke and Trixie, are all now moms.
joewebber
3 years ago
One girl that now works at fannies named Willow says her sister danced at follies and she’s from griffin. I got her first lap dance 3 weeks ago, she’s new to stripping. U all should check her out, idk who her sis is though.
WavvyCain
3 years ago
Chandler (Pink) was spotted at Vivide yesterday. Has put on a little weight. Her sister Ace is pregnant again. Delight has been seen at Vivide numerous times.
shadowcat
2 years ago
All the Follies girls live with Juice now. When Follies closed, he rented an entire motel complex for he and they to live there. It is all paid for by Vitamin V, since he is their Sponsored Super Stud. https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=76713 SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Has anyone seen Brooke? Wonder if she’s still in Floriduh
shailynn
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion