What does touching up top mean?

Monday, September 21, 2020 11:53 PM
I see a lot of comments that dudes are allowed to touch up top and idek what this means exactly. TIA

14 comments

Up top means tits. Down below means pussy.
shadowcat
4 years ago
It's similar to a double high-five but about 30 inches lower
elmer
4 years ago
Up top means grabbing her by the head and kissing her forehead. They love that
WavvyCain
4 years ago
It means I gave her a wet willy in her ear
MackTruck
4 years ago
@blahblahblah23 - ShadowCat is the only person who gave you a straight answer. In addition to "touching up top" meaning breasts, it also means that the person asking is likely pretty shy and not very experienced with women.
winex
4 years ago
"it also means that the person asking is likely pretty shy and not very experienced with women" Or maybe in a club where the rules might not be a go for the groping.
wallanon
4 years ago
It is a sheepish way to ask if it is okay to touch the boobs. PLs usually only use this type of language around dancers that have a reputation for being stabby.
datinman
4 years ago
I've never heard this phrase either, but figured it meant boobs. Always a learning experience here.
Eve
4 years ago
Maybe I misread the OP, but it seems like people are reading too much into the question. Using a term on a website and in the middle of a club are two different things.
wallanon
4 years ago
A reasonably good time. It could be a stunningly good time if she returns the favor.
gSteph
4 years ago
@blahblahblah23 I would be glad to give you an in person demonstration of what it means.
whodey
4 years ago
Lmfao thanks all
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
How the fuck did you not know this blah? Did you switch accounts with someone again?
PaulDrake
4 years ago
^ Be careful around stabby strippers 😉😉 -25
twentyfive
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion