tuscl
Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

Reopening?

Tuesday, September 8, 2020 9:02 PM
The website said it's opening tomorrow September 9th! For the love of god could someone please visit and update us to the lineup and lapdance status. I'm contemplating flying out this Friday!

4 comments

• Jerzyfam
    4 years ago
    Don't think I've ever been there yet grew up in South Jersey. If you are in Texas, why? Just why? I'm pretty sure they have way more talent down there than in Dirty Jerz. If it means that much to you, I'll stop by and give you a review. I have a bad feeling this club is nothing like what I normally go to.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Went yesterday afternoon- pretty much how it was post crackdown but pre COVID - except you have to wear a mask sitting at the bar and sign a waiver (they don’t ask for ID). Also, I believe there was no door on the private dance room (really more like a closet) but still plenty of privacy. I got the post crackdown treatment from Cayenne but still left happy.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i always had a crush on the blonde who acts like a manager. i think she's the owner's daughter or something. was jessica or ruby working?
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    I didn’t see either of them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion