Where the fuck are the high end non shit customers in pdx???

Saturday, August 29, 2020 8:21 PM
Just wondering if this even exists omg. Or at least an extremely busy lower end but strict 1 way contact club??

21 comments

Also without this seniority bullshit of places like acropolis that I know are strict on touching. But seniority is bs to me f that
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
Somechick99 ? Think she is still around? Probably not here cause desertscrub always trolled her reviews...
nicespice
4 years ago
I don't get to pdx very frequency, so take my comments in that context: 1. IMO, pdx is known for a certain type of demographic. My guess is that the local demographics are skewed against you for a "high end non shit customer" 2. IME, pricing was prohibitively high compared to the mileage observed. 'Wiser' customers are not going to be wasting money here. 3. What pdx clubs aren't one way? Seriously, all the 'nice' clubs I've been to didn't have much mileage to report.
mjx01
4 years ago
Lul who downvoted this thread?
nicespice
4 years ago
WTF are you talking about douchebags
Onetoomany
4 years ago
Hm? So is Onetoomany referring to Portlanders as douchebags?
nicespice
4 years ago
Just cum over here and let daddy suck your dick Blahblah
BBBC
4 years ago
^ she wants daddy to suck her dick though 😉
BBBC
4 years ago
Lul who downvoted this thread? - I did. It’d be like me going to stripperweb and saying yo where are the clubs in Phx where I can fingerbang dancers for $5. Gtfo with this bullshit topic, this is a question that should be on stripperweb.
pistola
4 years ago
^ And you allegedly *have* gone to stripperweb before. 🤷🏻‍♀️ [view link]
nicespice
4 years ago
^ Yep.
pistola
4 years ago
^ Well at least you admit to it. So maybe it would be in your self-interest to spend less time getting mad a thread you consider inappropriate for this site, and more time with BBBC. 😁
nicespice
4 years ago
You would feel less grumpy I’m sure 😋
nicespice
4 years ago
^ I said as much on the thread you linked to, duh. Who said I was mad? You asked a question, got an answer. Deal.
pistola
4 years ago
^ yay! We get to play!
BBBC
4 years ago
They kiss nice spices ass coz its the only free attention they evet get from a girl
IceyLoco
4 years ago
"NICESPICE, who is running multiple accounts on TUSCL and has confirmed that she/he is a man not a stripper.... logged on, made comments than admitted it was the wrong account - dumb ass follow his timeline to figure it out.. all you guys have been sucking up to him for months - now he is outed.. the joke is on you!!!" ^ Ooooh shit! Wrong Account 😣
BBBC
4 years ago
Where da not shit boyz at?
Lil_Baller100
3 years ago
LOL for the record I kiss nicespice's ass because she's a hot stripper that made accomodations to meet me at a couple of clubs AND she was on time AND she's a good lapdancer AND she let me massage her AND she worked with me on dance prices. AND did I mention she's hot? Oh, AND her penis looks like a pretty clit. @blah Portland isn't the best place for high rolling PLs. They exist, but it's hit and miss at every club. Your best bets for this type are going to be at Club Rouge, Spyce, and Casa Diablo. As far as a lower end club with one-way contact, it's the Acropolis. I wouldn't call it super busy but it has a steady influx of customers so it is rarely empty.
SirLapdancealot
3 years ago
Where da shit truck boyz at?
MackTruck
3 years ago
Da shit truck boyz are loaded! in more ways dan one...
MackTruck
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion