Follies

Friday, July 31, 2020 8:42 PM
Why is Follies in Atlanta not open?

7 comments

Follies is located in the City of Chamblee and the city is blocking their reopening. Courts only hearing emergency suits due to virus.
shadowcat
4 years ago
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess it isn’t open because of the pandemic...
winex
4 years ago
They're not open because their main supporter and cash bull, shadowcat, has said that he isn't going back until the COVID crisis is over! (Note: I don't disagree with shadow on that...)
ATACdawg
4 years ago
Winex, I was wondering what it could be and then I realised it as well :-)
londonguy
4 years ago
Can Follies even afford to operate without the income from Shadowcat's corner?
whodey
4 years ago
I heard that they were closed for Good. Glad to hear it is still just a temporary thing.
joc13
4 years ago
This past Saturday I was at Fannies, was talking to a Cuban/ South American Blonde with fake tits and a big ass X Follies girl. Never saw her on stage at Follies but here she was, decent dancer, showed plenty of the goods in song 2&3, tipped her well. Good appreciation was given afterwards and 3 dances were as good as at Follies. VIP was declined due to the price, she also told me it was not going to be as good as Follies. The point is, sorry for rambling, she said it is doubtful Follies will be opening anytime soon, I asked about other girls but she was very vague, saying some were at other clubs. I asked about my favorite, Elizabeth but she said she didn't know
will42
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion