tuscl
Follies
4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30345

Anybody know what clubs/gigs dancers are doing now?

Friday, July 3, 2020 9:26 PM
Just curious since Follies may be closed for a while. I've talked to a few girls who have either left the trap and gone into sales, turned to OnlyFans (a LOT have been doing this) or have resorted to pimping themselves out. Keep hearing many have started working at other clubs but just wondered if people had leads on which ones.

6 comments

raajchavan
4 years ago
I know a couple of them work in grocery stores and one works at a nursing home.
WavvyCain
4 years ago
OP, do you mind sharing any OnlyFans usernames of Follies girls?
rockerstan1
4 years ago
@rockerstan1, I actually only followed one on social media but stopped a few weeks ago and deleted the others from my phone contact list because they kept mentioning it, which got kind of annoying (especially when you're trying to talk to someone else and she keeps asking why your phone is blowing up with strippers, lol). But I'll say that two people on Instagram you might look into are a dj (djjohnfollies) and a waitress ([view link].astar) who both have a lot of dancers follow them (and these dancers will probably have their OF links in their bios), and they both post information on opening/closings whenever the information comes in.
jurassicman070320
4 years ago
Seeing mentions elsewhere taht there are many Follies girls working at Platinum (up the hill from Tattletales). I have shut myself down with the resurgence of COVID cases, but I am not sure I would hit that club regardless. If that's going to be the new abnormal may have to go there in the future.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
@goldmongerATL: I've heard Platinum, too (in fact, one of the Follies people I follow on social media mentioned it). Don't get me wrong: despite what's coming from Kemp, I don't exactly feel safe visiting the titty bar right now (I'm still not dining out in public), but should Follies officially close and things eventually get back to sorta normal, might need a backup spot.
jurassicman070320
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion