Fake ID

Saturday, August 17, 2019 6:36 PM
I was wondering for those of you that use a fake ID if the clubs figure out it is fake or not. In some cities they don't like to hire dancers that are not local to there. I'm wanting to know if a fake ID gets around this issue.

21 comments

Send a PM to PaulDrake. I think as long as they don’t do background checks it shouldn’t be an issue. But yeah...the fact I can’t work any of the downtown clubs in Minneapolis bums me out. 😥 Ditto with Denver. On the other hand, that’s probably a good thing for the local girls and why I hear good things about the area.
nicespice
5 years ago
Yeah I have thought about doing the passport scam on some of these clubs myself lol! Maybe I should try that as a first resort...! But I feel like fake ID's would open doors to places in MPLS/Denver/Indy.. which I know for a fact are fucking weird towards girls if your ID is not local. I also think Columbus is like that too? I heard or read somewhere. But I am not too crazy about Ohio as I hear that state is very raid happy. Fuck that.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I do think this could be a major issue tho if they 1099 the girls?? but I'm assuming I can use my real name on fake ID just w/ a fakeass address lmfao. so then probably the 1099s are not a problem??
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
Ok those are all good tips, heaving, thank you. I might just ask PaulDrake if I get serious about getting a fake ID made at some point though. Right now it's just sort of an idea floating around in my head. And seems there are enough travel friendly clubs around in most areas that this isn't a major issue anyways. It's just a few areas that are weird...
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
Ok if they send 1099s all you do is call up the club and be like "hey i know u got a different address for me but can u send my 1099 to xyz address instead??!"
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
so the real address having somebody else living there isn't a big deal to me. unless it is a chain like rhino. that chain is on some next level stupid invasive shit i think. At least some of their locations from what I know.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I won't pick them up at a club if it is somewhere I traveled to, and I am nowhere remotely near there. I haven't had issues with mail. knock on wood. But I do make sure to call and sort out address issues if they come up.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
fuck traveling costs me money. fuck no i don't wanna pay no higher house fees and give them bigger tips. I think these god damn fucking clubs take too much fucking money as is in some areas. >:(
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I lie and hustle these clubs out of money all the time. Cuz the first chance they get they will fuck you over as the dancer. Believe me.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
>:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🥄🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
MackTruck
5 years ago
^^^^ oh shit wrong account😫
MackTruck
5 years ago
@heaving If they were interested in being bribed to ignore their xenophobia, I’m sure they would. At the club I’m at currently, there is a $35 new girl fee. If you don’t work for more than 20 days, you have to pay that again.
nicespice
5 years ago
Why do these clubs not want to hire non-local dancers? I have never heard of that restriction. Strippers have told me about how they can go anywhere in the country and instantly get a job.
jackslash
5 years ago
@heaving. "What does a stripper tax return look like?" Two scenarios for stripper tax returns: 1. No return at all. Cash income is not taxable according to strippers (but not to the IRS). 2. For strippers with dependent children, the return will show much less income than they really got but enough to receive the Earned Income Tax Credit. This is a common scam among dancers.
jackslash
5 years ago
Most clubs will hire nonlocal girls. It is just a few cities that me and nicespice are aware of that are not travel friendly.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I wonder why that is? Do they think traveling dancers are more likely involved in prostitution or being trafficked?
doctorevil
5 years ago
That is strange that some cities are non travel friendly. Some areas have strange laws lime you still need a hitching post for horses outside a store.
MackTruck
5 years ago
Some even dont like me dumpimg loads in basements. I sneak those jobs in at night 😂
MackTruck
5 years ago
I talked to a 20 stripper at Follies yesterday that is driving using a state of NY learners permit. Obviously the club didn't care. She is going to NY next week and hopes to get her drivers license. I suggested that it might be better to get one for Georgia since she lives here and plans to stay here but after all she is a stripper.
shadowcat
5 years ago
A number of years back Florida trued to force a state regulation that employees needed to have a Florida drivers license in order to work in this state as a result of out of state contractors ripping off homeowners as a result of the hurricane Andrew, it wasn’t successful and the state was forced to back down but maybe there are places with these types of laws on the books.
twentyfive
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion